The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-10-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

So cannot say danger only lurks at night..... be streetwise and alert at all times and most importantly...... trust no one !!
trust no one - cannot meet up with sbf kakis already for fun together liddat
Old 17-10-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at Mai Chan today. Tried a new girl at the recommendation of MMS. Young and slim, seems quite green, small A cup boobs. Her name was Four or something.

She was friendly, could carry out light conversation in English. Shower and bathtub was SOP, no BJ in the tub. She told me she’s been there a week and hasn’t worked for many days that week (which was a slight red flag). I was also her first customer for the day (went there close to evening time)

Got on the bed, she had very nice lips to DFK, thick and soft and her pussy was also naturally very wet with minimal stimulation. Only thing was she kept saying cBJ and I said no, BJ uncapped which she complied but a little unhappily. Cap on, did missionary and she was tight and seemingly enjoyed it then asked her to BJ and CIM which she declined (but gave a 3 minute furious BBBJ after some persuasion for me) but then ended in HJ.

Left after 1 shot with 20 mins to go. Saw Sara downstairs who looked quite good, may return to try.

Texted Smile BKk but unfortunately Noey is on her period, else would have gone for her instead.

Last edited by m0pik001; 17-10-2023 at 09:36 PM.
Old 17-10-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
infernitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any soapy massage recommendations for under 3k baht? Wanna go tonight hehe. 7 heaven yesterday not enough
Old 17-10-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!

uncle sitting outside thermae now and strangely, uncle more attracted by the.ladybois standing outside than the girls inside....siao liao
Old 18-10-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by buleballs View Post
Here's a question for the BKK vets out there.

If you had 4 nights in Bangkok and 10k thb to spend on girls, where would you invest? Best bang for baht or best value experience?
Hard to say leh. You just need to do own research and see which ladies you like lor. Besides, that 10k also need to makan, transport and sightseeing mah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-10-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buleballs View Post
Here's a question for the BKK vets out there.

If you had 4 nights in Bangkok and 10k thb to spend on girls, where would you invest? Best bang for baht or best value experience?
With 10k to spend on girls, you can just head to the MPs 4 times. Every day, you can have a standard 90 min session with sex. Or you can try your luck with the FLs at Thermae. If the girl likes you, you can spend less than 10k and yet have her everyday and night.

Since 4 nights = 5 days. Personally, I will head to the MPs for the first 2 days (2,300B x 2), take a break on the 3rd day then go for a Nuru (3,500B) on the 4th day. And maybe squeeze in a 60 min session (1,900B) in the morning on the last day at a MP before heading to the airport.
Old 18-10-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Hard to say leh. You just need to do own research and see which ladies you like lor. Besides, that 10k also need to makan, transport and sightseeing mah
I think it would be fun to pick a FL and have her keep me company for the trip. But I haven't really try it. I'm also talking to a ex-ML who RTC from SG, trying to ask her to join me (BYOG) on my trip to BKK (she fly from China), so I can have her throughout . Not sure if can keep the budget low within 10k or not, but will probably exceed since I need to feed her too.
Old 18-10-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ficecool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
In my experience, Nana girls are usually 800-1000 for BF + 3000-4000 for ST. That doesn't include your initial drink (120-200) and any lady drinks too (230-300 each). The girl can always just try milking you for more LDs and then making some excuse to not go with you, so it's a bit of an annoying gamble. If the girl just sits with you and doesn't DFK while you're chatting, then I wouldn't take her home. My best gogo girls were ones that DFK and are good at giving lapdances not just half-assed ones. There is a higher chance they will be more passionate or harder working in bed. Thinking back, all the times the girls just sat next to me at the bar, the sex was pretty subpar and I would not RTF.

Also, I started drinking juice or Coke Light at gogos since it's cheaper and I prefer not to get drunk before fucking. You can save yourself a bit of money going with their non-alcoholic drinks and frankly you'll save on a lot of calories switching to Coke Light instead of a beer when bouncing between gogos.
BF stand for breastfuck?
Old 18-10-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficecool View Post
BF stand for breastfuck?
Barfine bro
Old 18-10-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Hi bros, just back from Daisy Dream
Took Sunny based off mamasan recommendation. Have to say that the process felt very rushed. Since I’m on the younger side I prefer younger girls, but unfortunately only saw one on the way out hahaha

Picture isn’t too heavily edited but in person the makeup thick gao gao. Paid 3k for nuru + 200b tip and left.

Newbie here so I can’t really say if good or bad la. But definitely what you see is what you get. Wanna try hunting syt tomorrow before I fly home
Old 19-10-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
norib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much would you say a typical girl at a massage parlor makes in a month? I asked a girl working part-time there and she said between 100K-200K lol. I couldn't believe it. she only works on the weekends, so she would have to make around 10000 per day. let's assume she can receive 1500 or so per customer after mamasan and shop take a cut, meaning she have to fuck 6-7 guys a day each time to make 10000. and she not model type beauty either, just normal girl.

the math does not add up. some less attractive girls could be sitting at massage shop all day only get 1 customer a day. if that customer pay 2000 or so for 1 shot plus a little tip. maybe she can make 1800 from him, work full month no rest at all can make 50K. but if shop has 20 girls or so working at any time, that's a lot of competition. I think if it's really hot girl, can maybe get 4-5 customer a day and make 100-200K a month but even then that's hard to maintain.

I can see that typical shop around weekday day time, almost no customer enter. but during evening weekends between 6-9 can have maybe 1 customer every 5 minutes or so around 12 customer per hour. round up a bit maybe and around 40 customers in 3 hours when most busy. and unless the girl gets picked up over and over again nonstop, she probably can at most get 2-3 customers a day. if working full time, every day of month, then yes can definitely make between 100-200K. but once again, it's hard to maintain consistent I think. some days can get 3-4 customers. some days maybe 1 customer, some days 0 customer, hard to say. what I can say is that I see some girls sitting at massage shop day after day, and no customer come...

1 year before I ask sideline girl how much she making, she say about 100K/month. but she real angpai on fiwfan, lots of reviews, and working almost every day each month from 10am to midnight. but then have to factor cost of advertisement and hotel fee too.

Now I also talk to normal massage ladies, thai massage around 200-300b an hour usually outside of large tourist areas. shop takes half cut so 100-150b to girl. I ask lady how many customer she gets. usually 2 customer a day. so can make 300b minimum wage basically. hopefully customer ask for special massage and she can get more but otherwise that's a difficult living...
Old 19-10-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
norib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also, not sure how well places like mai chan still surviving these days. long time before I ask a girl there how much she can make, she said between 40-50k a month. she gets 2-3 customer a day. 1000b per customer plus tips, mamasan takes half cut which is pretty large I think. mai chan doesn't have many customers anymore, but only have 5 or 6 girls available there, so maybe girls have greater chance of being picked than at other shops, where you can see 20+ girls in the lineup/fishbowl and a few real beauties.

In any case long rant over, I guess if a girl is angpai and working almost everyday of month, I'm sure she can make between 100-200k, but if she's working just part-timer or just ordinary looks, probably cannot.
Old 19-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Twasgud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to thermae last night at around 11 plus. Don’t know is it because it was a weekday but the quantity and quality of girls was pretty good. Number of girls greatly outnumbered number of guys there lol. See until eyes see stars

Btw, anyone has recommendations for big tits MLs in asoke/phrom phong bts area?
Old 19-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Just back from my 3rd and final cheong session in my 1 week BKK trip
First and second were underwhelming but 3rd time’s the charm hahaha

Went to Fiwfans this time around. It’s similar to SBF FL Dome 1, but there are a lot of true FLs with no agency (stable). Only thing is this website is in FULL BLOWN THAI. iPhone safari auto translate helped a lot.

Browsed through for a few hours and found a few syt looking FLs, but they were pretty far from where I was. Chanced upon a cute looking syt just a 3 min grabbike ride from my place, so dived right in.

Was pretty nervous given the lack of cheonging experience even at home, but she was very accommodating. Easily my best bonk ever. GFE gaolat. She stretched the whole session I booked, 60min for 1500thb. Tipped her another 1000 and left

Can PM me for her contact details! She’s located in Ekkamai. 100% wuhua for syt lovers
Old 19-10-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some of my best bonks have been with the Dome 1 girls whom I’ve gotten their Line in Sg and asked them over to my hotel in BKk. A number of them aren’t full time FL’s in BKk and are a lot more receptive, fun and accommodating than when they had to deal with 5-7 guys a day in SG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1