The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Talking Are u praising your own clone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
nice one bro...upz u

cheerios
Praising your own clone arh? Oops, paiseh, this is my perception nia! I dun have evidence yet ya! But hor, I dun act stupidly like someone!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Who is the One who is actually Mentally Obsessed?! II

need i say more?!...

oh yes gotta pity Cuntking n Tommy wif "friends" like Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern who needs enemies eh

<<<<Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Exactly!! He either got FOC fuck on OKT Tommy's WLs or a cut on Tommy's WL earnings or he is a minor share holder of L1612. That is why relentlessly promoting and supporting the Lan Jiao fuck shop - L1612!!!>>

this time definitely good nite to u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Mr Hypocrite aka Virtual Whore Hero wanabe (but a coward in real life whilst cheonging in GL) aka Omnia!

Trying to redeem yourself and trying to make yourself feel better after your defamation attacks on Snr bruddar Cuntking & OKT Tommy? Too bad, what was done cannot be undone! Of course the posts of yours are very very relevant! I have to illustrate your past defamation and degrading posts against these 2 above-mentioned gentlemen to show to the SBF community what kind of person you are and to prove that I did not make baseless accusation that you are a hypocrite and an obsessed person per se!
Old 28-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Any more evidence, #1 Hypocrite of SBF?? If not pls get loss!!

Quote:
Enuff said Hypocrite aka the well known virtual whore hero wannabe (but a coward whilst cheonging in GL), dun try to move away from the main topic of discussion, show me the concrete and factual evidence that RC and TGL are my clones? Since you started to tell everyone that RC & TGL are my clones even w/o factual evidence. If not, please get loss and dun disturb L1606 Thread!

Attn: The rest of the samsters, this hypocrite samster aka Omnia is getting obsessed and he now behaving the way he once behaved while attacking bruddar Cuntking and OKT Tommy incessantly and crazily! I am now asking him to open another thread to conduct this virtual warfare against me if he wants and not to disturb the rest of genuine readers and contributors of L1606 Thread. I have told him many times to do so but he refuses. This is a true blue behaviour of a person who has gone berserk, became irrational and who is obsessed!

Sucker a88!!!!!! Wonder how many clone u hv???? U can. Continue zap me
But u think I'm afraid huh!!!! Wat a looser!!!! Only know hide behide keyboard
Tcss!!! Gv false info... Cum to here teach your father how to fucx!!!!
Wat else miss a88 can huh!!!!! Just like a girl want to earn a living reject u for
Having raw !!! U come here act like a mother fcuker attact her!!!
Hello heaven got eye want !!! Is not tat pp dunno it just time yet to come!!
We'll see miss a88!!!!!!
Old 28-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down You have evidently defamed CK & OKT Tommy!!!

Wahahahaha!! What a fucking joke you have here! Time to admit you are running out of steam, Mr Hypocrite! Another baseless and weak attack! Wait till you can prove that RC is my clone then u bring this post out! Keep this post first! U are getting no way, one poor fellow! I guess u really need help.

One thing for sure, you have in fact attacked Bruddar CK & OKT Tommy atrociously and defamed them! You cannot run away from what you have done as the facts are all here!!!

Quote:
need i say more?!...

oh yes gotta pity Cuntking n Tommy wif "friends" like Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern who needs enemies eh

<<<<Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Exactly!! He either got FOC fuck on OKT Tommy's WLs or a cut on Tommy's WL earnings or he is a minor share holder of L1612. That is why relentlessly promoting and supporting the Lan Jiao fuck shop - L1612!!!>>

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Thumbs down U are sick in the mind now, Omnia!

Attn all samsters, this is the conclusion -

This hypocrite samster aka Omnia is getting obsessed and he now behaving the way he once behaved while attacking bruddar Cuntking and OKT Tommy incessantly and crazily! I am now asking him to open another thread to conduct this virtual warfare against me if he wants and not to disturb the rest of genuine readers and contributors of L1606 Thread. I have told him many times to do so but he refuses. This is a true blue behaviour of a person who has gone berserk, became irrational and who is obsessed!

Quote:
as always i shall leave it to all the other smasters to draw their own conclusions as to who is the one who is actually mentally obsessed, Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern

good nite to u

Old 29-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: U are sick in the mind now, Omnia!

Quote:
Attn all samsters, this is the conclusion -

This hypocrite samster aka Omnia is getting obsessed and he now behaving the way he once behaved while attacking bruddar Cuntking and OKT Tommy incessantly and crazily! I am now asking him to open another thread to conduct this virtual warfare against me if he wants and not to disturb the rest of genuine readers and contributors of L1606 Thread. I have told him many times to do so but he refuses. This is a true blue behaviour of a person who has gone berserk, became irrational and who is obsessed!
Good that you have form your conclusion, your highness. I am sure the rest has form their conclusion about you.

Other than personal attack and name calling, you have proven nothing.

Typical keyboard warrior !!! All you know is to gather some information here and pretend to be an expert.

Must be a loser in real life and looking for recognition in here. Unfortunately you are not getting much of it since you'll find more matured adult than adolescent like you.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please Do Not Drag In Innocent Parties

Quote:
ironically all u r doing, Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern, is hurting Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly 1637) who r innocent parties in this present matter which has nothing whatsoever do wif them...

u r in fact using their names in vain...any samster who truly wishes to derive an informed balanced view on my position viz Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly 1637) sld go to Cuntking's Party Thread...it is all there on record but the history goes bk many yrs...all the older samsters who hv followed GL matters sld r ought to be aware of my position...now i am not saying i am right r wrong...i say if u r interested just go to tat thread and find out for yrself...try n make an informed balanced opinion...

as for Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern, pls try n remember tat this thread is abt matters pertaining to 1606...

good nite to u

Quote:
OMFG!!! OMFG!!! Omnia the real obsessed & hypocrite image suface again finally! When Omnia The Hypocrite needs to cover his embarassing face and to desperately uphold his ugly image here, he tell us not to bring in "innocent" parties (i.e. OKT Tommy, Cuntking, pals, etc.) into this debate but when he degraded and defamed L1612 OKT and friends in the past, he totally and conveniently forgotten the word, Innocent.I shall re-post what & how he defamed and degraded OKT Tommy and Cuntking again here to show what kind of person Omnia the Hypocrite is and note those bolded words of that blardy hypocrite -

This is show the whole SBF community what kind of samster you are! You have NOT ONLY discredited, degraded and defamed a snr & respectable bruddar, Cuntking's reputation but also OKT Tommy's reputation!!

Your hypocrite front finally surface due to unforce error!

You can go on to accuse me having RC and TGL as my clones, but the true is, you have no concrete and factual evidence to show to everyone after so many nonsensical posts of yours! Time and again, you have made a mockery of yourself! You are only capable of trying to confuse others by posting irrelevant posts and desperately hoping all the audience would accept your baseless allegation and to support you! C'mon, you thought everybody is so naive and gullible??
Looking at his join date, i am sure he doesn't know much of the background in the past.

Or maybe just his weak technique to divert from his "hearsay" on WL medical condition.

Young people these days just cannot apologize and move on...
Old 29-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

You dun even know what you are talking! You are blur!

Hey blur Fogey, welcum back!

The statement below of yours goes to show that your IQ is not low but fucking low! I am sad that I have to break this news to you. Anyway, I shall let you have a chance to think about it why I said that. If you still do not know why, just let me know & I shall give you the answer!

BTW, dun oppose and argue for the sake of opposing & arguing. If not, you would make a mockery of yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Looking at his join date, i am sure he doesn't know much of the background in the past.Or maybe just his weak technique to divert from his "hearsay" on WL medical condition.

Young people these days just cannot apologize and move on...
Isn't your bud, Mr Hypocrite aka Omnia doing the same thing? Ad Hominem?!! Aren't you also a Keyboard warrior?! You dun even know what you are uttering! Thats why I said dun argue for the sake of arguing! You have no substance at all! You made me laugh till my jaw almost drop off!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Other than personal attack and name calling, you have proven nothing.

Typical keyboard warrior !!! All you know is to gather some information here and pretend to be an expert.

Must be a loser in real life and looking for recognition in here. Unfortunately you are not getting much of it since you'll find more matured adult than adolescent like you.
Old 29-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: You dun even know what you are talking! You are blur!

Quote:
blah blah blah blah
Your personality is really colorful. I guess you don't need an army behind you. You are your own army.
Old 29-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Where are the FRs? Why I see many guys here fighting? Please open new thread elsewhere, thanks.
Old 29-05-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:

The statement below of yours goes to show that your IQ is not low but fucking low! I am sad that I have to break this news to you. Anyway, I shall let you have a chance to think about it why I said that. If you still do not know why, just let me know & I shall give you the answer!

BTW, dun oppose and argue for the sake of opposing & arguing. If not, you would make a mockery of yourself!

Isn't your bud, Mr Hypocrite aka Omnia doing the same thing? Ad Hominem?!! Aren't you also a Keyboard warrior?! You dun even know what you are uttering! Thats why I said dun argue for the sake of arguing! You have no substance at all! You made me laugh till my jaw almost drop off!!!
Kind of expected your feedback. Nothing new..... Can you spend more time in school to brush up on your vocabulary? It is school holiday now so you should have plenty of time

I must say i am really entertained
Old 29-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by youallsonice?
Where are the FRs? Why I see many guys here fighting? Please open new thread elsewhere, thanks.
Yea, i agree with you man. It's getting irritating.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 29-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: L16h6

To All cheongster and OKT, Today got one stupid mother fxxker go and book vivi. first look when vivi saw him already find tis guy some how not right! so she was alert the whole session, when he try to french vivi, vivi turn her head and avoid him den after awhile he put on condom but this fuxker only put the condom half way den want to entry her and vivi notice it, so put the condom fully for him. after a few thrust he pull out his stupid cock den vivi find it strange and check that fuxker cock before he re-entry her...she was shock and push him away!! that CB fuxker try to do raw!! vivi scolded him and and tell him fuxk off!! but this mother fuxker just masturbate himself off!! Lucky vivi well train and highly alert!!! this mother fuxker is fatty and tann not too tall not too short at height in early 40s or mid. please be highly alert and warn your gals!

wish this mother fuxker bang by the lorry man!!! if you reading it tomorrow when you wake up your fuxking cock sure ate by cockroah man!!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 29-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Yea, i agree with you man. It's getting irritating.
Me too!!!! I'm sick on it!!!! Now i hv done wat I hv to....tis threat here is for
Samsters here to sharing enjoy d updated info is not attacking each others shouldn't bcoz of itself gv false info hurting the wl dwn here.....
The case within an ni is closed u dun need say sorry if u hv difficulties to say
So....everybody hv a chance to forgive......!!!!!

At last hope tis threat bk to normal....!
Happy bonking to all Samsters here!!!!!
Thk for bro who up my point!!!!!!!
Old 29-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
To All cheongster and OKT, Today got one stupid mother fxxker go and book vivi. first look when vivi saw him already find tis guy some how not right! so she was alert the whole session, when he try to french vivi, vivi turn her head and avoid him den after awhile he put on condom but this fuxker only put the condom half way den want to entry her and vivi notice it, so put the condom fully for him. after a few thrust he pull out his stupid cock den vivi find it strange and check that fuxker cock before he re-entry her...she was shock and push him away!! that CB fuxker try to do raw!! vivi scolded him and and tell him fuxk off!! but this mother fuxker just masturbate himself off!! Lucky vivi well train and highly alert!!! this mother fuxker is fatty and tann not too tall not too short at height in early 40s or mid. please be highly alert and warn your gals!

wish this mother fuxker bang by the lorry man!!! if you reading it tomorrow when you wake up your fuxking cock sure ate by cockroah man!!

Also this fuxker dated vivi for outing and vivi rejected him then he told vivi someone write bad thing and scold her online to make her feel uncomfortable!! this kind useless of pic of shit!! kena reject by date then say something bad on her!!!!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1