The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
maybe T could not get to fuck her...as I couldn't allow it in the stair case.
Ya loh... I'm sure she's a screamer and too warm / no aircon outside and no privacy. Shiokness discounted by >50%?
Old 03-05-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Yes We used to drink at clarke quay, Iguana pub, and there after always at kopitiam when staying in Hougang... as my wifey join us for drinks, I realized that she stole glimpse of the young guy, she keep looking at him....I wonder what is in her mind...
If you guys drink in the disco pubs, I'm sure many men, young and old, would get touchy with her as its dark and discreet. The disco pubs in clarke quay now opens until 10 pm only and full house very fast on weekends due to social distancing.

Last edited by Espada; 03-05-2021 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow nice body i like your sexy look in your avatar
Old 03-05-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Espada bro,
You hor..ok nvm, here is my pic for you all to enjoy as with consent from hubby StephenL
https://ibb.co/Hpdr9CS
wow seriously you maintain your body well lovely back to cat lick up and down
Old 03-05-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

serious you have your wife 3some pic as avatar you dah man

Quote:
That's Cecelia having 3some with me and drinking biddies
Old 03-05-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Interest not many place in Hougang open till 2 am

Quote:
Yes We used to drink at clarke quay, Iguana pub, and there after always at kopitiam when staying in Hougang...Me and buddy could drink till 2am on friday night in Hougang. as it is nearby, wifey could came down to join us at ard 9pm to cool down after her day..that's where she get to know buddy A and B and become good friend, buddy A is not married, while buddy B is 3lder ten me and with a son, that time his son is a teenage, guess now is about 25+..Handsome young man, he did bring his son along for drinking session, very impressed by how he had brought up his son, very well mannered and highly educated..as my wifey join us for drinks, I realized that she stole glimpse of the young guy, she keep looking at him....I wonder what is in her mind...
Old 03-05-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

sorry for the bombing the post got very sexcited charge also to push away the monday blue.

To bro stephenL and wifey why not you cpl have a chatroom open with guys joining you all chit chatting i am sure it will be flooded with QNA plus your wifey is really sexy to showoff no offend intend
Old 03-05-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
sorry for the bombing the post got very sexcited charge also to push away the monday blue.

To bro stephenL and wifey why not you cpl have a chatroom open with guys joining you all chit chatting i am sure it will be flooded with QNA plus your wifey is really sexy to showoff no offend intend
Dear bro
I let hubby decide,
Old 03-05-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
mejihi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes We used to drink at clarke quay, Iguana pub, and there after always at kopitiam when staying in Hougang...Me and buddy could drink till 2am on friday night in Hougang. as it is nearby, wifey could came down to join us at ard 9pm to cool down after her day..that's where she get to know buddy A and B and become good friend, buddy A is not married, while buddy B is 3lder ten me and with a son, that time his son is a teenage, guess now is about 25+..Handsome young man, he did bring his son along for drinking session, very impressed by how he had brought up his son, very well mannered and highly educated..as my wifey join us for drinks, I realized that she stole glimpse of the young guy, she keep looking at him....I wonder what is in her mind...
Anything happen between the young man and wifey yet?
Old 03-05-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Of coz mutual respect

Quote:
Dear bro
I let hubby decide,
Old 03-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

I wonder did K told TS her sensual encounter or she want it she is very slut lor making out with others guys behind TS.
Or TS won't mind it if T and R fuck her .hmmmm
Old 03-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

My dear Asta5X,
Please continue you posting, you always let us high and dry, hmmmm, did K go for T 's son?
Old 03-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Not to hijack TS ,
Continue my sensual encounter with hubby buddies.

Well in one Friday night as usual drinking session with his 2 buddies, as it is reaching 12am, I told hubby that I need to go back for shower, there was another 3 bottles of beer in the tub, hubby told Buddy B to walk me home..
As we reach out house after closing the door, B hugs me from behind and kiss my neck and I turn to face him and we kiss passionated..hmm I need to go shower, strip me B, he did as I said and soon we were naked as we proceed to shower, once in, I closed the door and lock it, as we go under the shower, he apply body foam to me, and I do the same, soon I was stroking his dick as he pleasure me inserting 3 fingers in my pussy and getting me wet, soon he go behind and with his hard
dick and I bend forward as he rub his dick against my wet pussy lips, as he push his dick in, I tell out loud and moan, oh fuck me B.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well in one Friday night as usual drinking session with his 2 buddies, as it is reaching 12am, I told hubby that I need to go back for shower, there was another 3 bottles of beer in the tub, hubby told Buddy B to walk me home..
As we reach out house after closing the door, B hugs me from behind and kiss my neck and I turn to face him and we kiss passionated..hmm I need to go shower, strip me B, he did as I said and soon we were naked as we proceed to shower, once in, I closed the door and lock it, as we go under the shower, he apply body foam to me, and I do the same, soon I was stroking his dick as he pleasure me inserting 3 fingers in my pussy and getting me wet, soon he go behind and with his hard
dick and I bend forward as he rub his dick against my wet pussy lips, as he push his dick in, I tell out loud and moan, oh fuck me B.
Sis Cecelia, can share with us how you protect yourself? Do you take morning pills? I don't think you prefer any condom during play right?
Old 03-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wonder did K told TS her sensual encounter or she want it she is very slut lor making out with others guys behind TS.
Or TS won't mind it if T and R fuck her .hmmmm
My gf told me that she and her hubby mutually agreed to go outside and play on their own. But eventually her hubby cannot take the jealousy because she had much more dates than him. Ended up in divorce. I don't think TS wouldn't mind wifey being fucked by people behind his back. Just my guess...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1