The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 29-05-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 3
goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Saw a advertisement on the telegram group and a photo caught my eyes. Photo is not that heavily photoshopped and can somewhat make out that the boobs are big and natural. Went to make an appointment and was pleasantly surprised that it is a spa in a area that most of us here are familiar with. Chinatown, curtain joint, three digit block number: all same number. Reach there and it was like a market lol, got like 8-9 girls inside, probably from the nearby sister joints, and LinLin came out to claim me. On first look, quite pleasant looking w a dyed blonde hair and very petite, can tell got some work done on her face. Melons are natural and big and have a slight sag to them. She's not really a time watcher cos from the time I reach and leave was nearly 1 hour 10 mins. She spent some time massaging, and quite a lot of time licking and bbbjing, so much so I was thinking "faster cap on I wanna fuck now!!!". Lol bbbj was in 69, very shiok 15 mins for me watching her go down on my cock as I reciprocated by eating her out too.

Name: LinLin
Looks: 7/10 not considered a looker but pleasant enough
Body: 7.5/10 I think she's barely 1.5M, very very small in stature, one hand I can cup her one butt cheek that kind but got big natural tits. Not thin not fat, just got a slight tummy.
Attitude: 10/10 one of the rarer ones that fully utilised the full 1hour and beyond, warm personality and very easy to chat to also.
Damage: Entrance $50, FJ I actually assumed was 150 but she said just 100. Gave her 150 anyway for the good time spent, bros can discuss pricing with her before going.
RTF: yes
thx bro sharingic for sharing contact. FR is very accurate. friendly personality and she is very wet down below when teased. think she loves cock, kept pressing my butt towards her so my cock can go in deeper her mouth shiok sia. had a good time with her and the price is consistent she nvr try to chop.
Old 29-05-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Carroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, can share contact pls. Tks.
Old 30-05-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Grand Ah Kong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This shop must go for 100% FJ is not ML not happy?
Old 30-05-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Visited YY few days back at Tanjong Pagar after getting the contact. Indeed, young, attitude is good. In that area/estate, probably she is the youngest, I believe. 30 mins of good massage despite her size, thereafter is the service. Attitude is good but in terms of service, not sure. Personally, I feel she just rush it during the service part. Maybe is already evening time, she wants go to eat dinner or something. From casual chat, I am already her tenth customer for the day, she said she still got 4 to complete. Wow.. RTM/RTF? maybe.. see how next time.
Old 31-05-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Visited YY few days back at Tanjong Pagar after getting the contact. Indeed, young, attitude is good. In that area/estate, probably she is the youngest, I believe. 30 mins of good massage despite her size, thereafter is the service. Attitude is good but in terms of service, not sure. Personally, I feel she just rush it during the service part. Maybe is already evening time, she wants go to eat dinner or something. From casual chat, I am already her tenth customer for the day, she said she still got 4 to complete. Wow.. RTM/RTF? maybe.. see how next time.
Haha i think i went after you bro. She told me i was the 11th and she got 3 more to complete.
Old 31-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jimmyneutrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share ctc
Old 31-05-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
psycho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share cc and Yy? Thanks
Old 31-05-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tdtd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc?
Old 01-06-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing for awareness. SYT 18yr old YY's joint now got this 10 dollar for paynow admin fee thing.

That day when she told me my face turn totally black then once she saw she said ok nvm no need.

I think this joint's boss know its getting popular she trying to milk the cash.
Old 01-06-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share YY contact pls?
Old 01-06-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Sharing for awareness. SYT 18yr old YY's joint now got this 10 dollar for paynow admin fee thing.

That day when she told me my face turn totally black then once she saw she said ok nvm no need.

I was quote $5 from another 198..
Old 01-06-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
songsong87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Saw a advertisement on the telegram group and a photo caught my eyes. Photo is not that heavily photoshopped and can somewhat make out that the boobs are big and natural. Went to make an appointment and was pleasantly surprised that it is a spa in a area that most of us here are familiar with. Chinatown, curtain joint, three digit block number: all same number. Reach there and it was like a market lol, got like 8-9 girls inside, probably from the nearby sister joints, and LinLin came out to claim me. On first look, quite pleasant looking w a dyed blonde hair and very petite, can tell got some work done on her face. Melons are natural and big and have a slight sag to them. She's not really a time watcher cos from the time I reach and leave was nearly 1 hour 10 mins. She spent some time massaging, and quite a lot of time licking and bbbjing, so much so I was thinking "faster cap on I wanna fuck now!!!". Lol bbbj was in 69, very shiok 15 mins for me watching her go down on my cock as I reciprocated by eating her out too.

Name: LinLin
Looks: 7/10 not considered a looker but pleasant enough
Body: 7.5/10 I think she's barely 1.5M, very very small in stature, one hand I can cup her one butt cheek that kind but got big natural tits. Not thin not fat, just got a slight tummy.
Attitude: 10/10 one of the rarer ones that fully utilised the full 1hour and beyond, warm personality and very easy to chat to also.
Damage: Entrance $50, FJ I actually assumed was 150 but she said just 100. Gave her 150 anyway for the good time spent, bros can discuss pricing with her before going.
RTF: yes
Bro mind sharing the contacts please?
Old 01-06-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
phantommmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsong87 View Post
Bro mind sharing the contacts please?
hi bro can share the contact for LL please? thank you
Old 01-06-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
phantommmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post

hi bro can. you share contact pls thanks
Old 02-06-2024, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro
Can share CC contact?
Tks!