The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thehappyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
GBW has seen better days.
It used to be among the top 3 spas in JB but now it is like Chelsea.... near the relegation zone.
Now it has become a last resort place for desperadoes with nowhere else to release their load.
what is the best spa now then? i mean with local chinese.
Old 21-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappyman View Post
what is the best spa now then? i mean with local chinese.
I'd like to know this as well.

Went to bluewave over the weekend and tried 122. There were FRs which didn't comment well on her looks, but having grown up cheonging petain milfs she looked quite great to me. Good svc and friendly.

Saw a chio lian like girl look quite syt. Captain said she was 183. She was wearing a tight cream? coloured dress and was with another syt wearing red dress but didn't catch her number cos was concentrating in the chio lian. She caught my eye bcos of her lian like hair.

Other than 183, captain said 68 quite syt as well. Anyone know any other syts still working there?
Old 21-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
I'd like to know this as well.

Went to bluewave over the weekend and tried 122. There were FRs which didn't comment well on her looks, but having grown up cheonging petain milfs she looked quite great to me. Good svc and friendly.

Saw a chio lian like girl look quite syt. Captain said she was 183. She was wearing a tight cream? coloured dress and was with another syt wearing red dress but didn't catch her number cos was concentrating in the chio lian. She caught my eye bcos of her lian like hair.

Other than 183, captain said 68 quite syt as well. Anyone know any other syts still working there?
bro, quite curious with yr requirement..

u were happy with 122, yet also can accept 183 ?

everything also can..
Old 21-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good service is good, but sometimes you will also be tempted by a pretty face mah, especially when it's what u always fantasise about since young. Last time when young time I always gian the ah lian type but they will always Bo hiew my type, so now and then when I see this type I will want to try.

If I want to be sexual satisfied, I will look for a milf. But occasionally, for old times sake, despite the so-so service, i also want to try the syt, even if at the end of the day it may seem like a waste of money in terms of service levels
Old 22-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 13
hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
GBW has seen better days.
It used to be among the top 3 spas in JB but now it is like Chelsea.... near the relegation zone.
Now it has become a last resort place for desperadoes with nowhere else to release their load.
wah bro now so jia lat huh?

its been a while since i visited GBW.

wondering if the legendary OL number 55 is still working? Yet to try her
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa
29 -
Old 22-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good service is good, but sometimes you will also be tempted by a pretty face mah, especially when it's what u always fantasise about since young. Last time when young time I always gian the ah lian type but they will always Bo hiew my type, so now and then when I see this type I will want to try.

If I want to be sexual satisfied, I will look for a milf. But occasionally, for old times sake, despite the so-so service, i also want to try the syt, even if at the end of the day it may seem like a waste of money in terms of service levels
bro, try 98 and 73. service satisfaction should be about the same as 122 but they are younger and wilder. looks kinda subjective for 98. 73 is wild!

for 183, no AR, no doggie(for me at least ), A cup, abit tatoo on the back but very tight pussy. if you miss bong-ing your secondary school gf, give it a try.

oh ya saw you r looking for syt. go for 131! however not sure if she is still working there anot.
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa
29 -

Last edited by hootduadua; 22-12-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: add syt 131
Old 22-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootduadua View Post
bro, try 98 and 73. service satisfaction should be about the same as 122 but they are younger and wilder. looks kinda subjective for 98. 73 is wild!

for 183, no AR, no doggie(for me at least ), A cup, abit tatoo on the back but very tight pussy. if you miss bong-ing your secondary school gf, give it a try.

oh ya saw you r looking for syt. go for 131! however not sure if she is still working there anot.
Hey thx bro for the recommendations! I noticed u recommended 73, is this a new girl or the same girl, cos I noticed back then as I scrolled through all the pages that 73 is a milf. Will still take up due to the good services reported but just want to be sure if were talking about the same girl.

Also thx for the SYT recommendations as well! Will try them soon!
Old 24-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey thx bro for the recommendations! I noticed u recommended 73, is this a new girl or the same girl, cos I noticed back then as I scrolled through all the pages that 73 is a milf. Will still take up due to the good services reported but just want to be sure if were talking about the same girl.

Also thx for the SYT recommendations as well! Will try them soon!
73 is not really that old. probably 26 to 28.
i hope she is still working there, she do the toothpaste & hot tea bbbj aka ice & fire bbbj lady.
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa
29 -
Old 25-12-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
raymondhung is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootduadua View Post
73 is not really that old. probably 26 to 28.
i hope she is still working there, she do the toothpaste & hot tea bbbj aka ice & fire bbbj lady.
Are you sure or not 73 only 26 ? She is in this line more than 20 yrs
Since geylang in the 90's , continental and bluewave she can become mother
Of some customers . She is 40 plus
Old 25-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondhung View Post
Are you sure or not 73 only 26 ? She is in this line more than 20 yrs
Since geylang in the 90's , continental and bluewave she can become mother
Of some customers . She is 40 plus
You are correct.... she is born 1968 same year as 112 so both of them should be 47 this year.
Old 25-12-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeast View Post
Better call in and pre-book 123. Not working everyday, and will be mostly fully booked. One of the best figure in bw now. Wont see her walk to counter cuz she got her own personal room like 177 (beside 177 room nia).

Let us know what u think if u manage to try haha.
Both 123 & 177 have quit..

Let me rephrase that..... both 123 & 177 have quit GBW but are still working in the same industry. However 177 requests that I do not divulge her new workplace..... some of you may oredi know as she has in contact with a few of her regulars
Old 25-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thehappyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Both 123 & 177 have quit..

Let me rephrase that..... both 123 & 177 have quit GBW but are still working in the same industry. However 177 requests that I do not divulge her new workplace..... some of you may oredi know as she has in contact with a few of her regulars
123 was package or oil? syt or milf? can share her new workplace oe even better, her contact?
Old 25-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappyman View Post
123 was package or oil? syt or milf? can share her new workplace oe even better, her contact?
You never heard of 123?
She was an angpai there and has her own room..... anyway she's gone now so forget about her
Old 25-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah 73 is 47?? hahaha, I put her at late 30's early 40's never at late 40's//
Old 25-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
davetan2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the current rates at BW now ?

RM 299 for full package ?