The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyM View Post
Just curious so putting comment here -
The thread "B**bs lovers fall in...." is vanished ? I cant find it anymore. Any idea bros ?
Heard from another bro that the thread was closed.
Old 19-06-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sharing a quick experience recently.

Most bros might know v***** spa in tamp. $88 shop to get GQ. Tried B**y few times. Wanted to get some proper massage last week and went for normal menu $68. Went in the room, told ML my legs were more tired but told me 1H can only focus on back, no where else. Explained I no need massage buttock, just legs. ML check with counter, came back still say only back, no where else. Fine, I changed and left. Got refunded. Turned off experience. Dont think I'll patronise this place anymore.
Went behind street to eat, 472. Spotted 3-4 shops over there. Anyone aware of those shops? Can recommend? TIA!
Old 19-06-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Got new playground at bedok 510 isit another wellness joint?
Decided to attempt commando at this new wellness outlet at bedok street 3 today. Went in and check for price 89 for warm oil full body massage and 58 for just massaging of back and shoulder. I asked what if I want to massage my leg, the receptionist say massage thigh and leg need to opt of 89 package. I told her thank you and byebye.

Walao another 88 joint again. Their ML looks chio though
Old 19-06-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 5
Lulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
tried and tested after PM from TS, personally I find the massage ok but nothing fantastic..... definitely not a SYT with nice figure so unlikely to RTM as I've better playgrounds to go 🤞🤞🤞🤞 place is a curtain joint and toilet sibeh rundown with no heater too 😂😂😂😂 think BB joint is cheaper and better ML too 👍👍👍👍
Hi bro, I just went today and tried.
Shes worthy for a hard massage which is the way I like, Im currently having lower backache issue for some time and after trying her hard massage felt lighter! Yeah shes not really a model looking SYT but I find her not bad looking.

I would definitely RTM for my backache problems!
Old 19-06-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Thanks to OldUncleSG for the contact.

Tried L*na last week. As other bros have shared, location is fairly open. If you mind then let her know, she can show you the back door which is more discreet.

Accurate pictures as per her wechat, very cute and petite lady. Young MILF vibes. Smallish B cup boobs.

But her looks and GFE more than make up for her shortcomings. Thoroughly enjoyable session. Massage was decently good as well, good strength and correct places.

Will definitely RTM.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pineappleman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
FR on ML C*** M road (Previously from GMT)

Looks: 9.5/10 Pretty, feminine, elegant and sexy looking pre-milf. Super sweet smile (i realised a lot of viets have very good smile)

Figure: 9.5/10 slim with C cups (enhanced) with zhut zhut available. Super no horse run curvey figure. 5g roaming available

Massage: 7/10 she knows how to press, just let her know if not hard enough. Backstepping available too.

Sensual: 8+1/10 BBBJ with very good suction. The way she looks at me when blowing is really really torturing as too pretty already. Her beautiful looks and the sexy wavey hair brings the session to another level, thats y have the +1

GFE: 8/10 ML feminine as mentioned, loves to chat. Gives very nice hugs and loves to be hugged too. Had a long DFK with her before leaving the room.

Shop ambience: 7/10 have proper doors to separate the rooms with Basin available for light washing. Showering available at the back of the shop.

RTM: of course!

Remember to go sponsored shops for massage too!
Hi bro mind sharing ctc? TIA
Old 20-06-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandabirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Thanks to OldUncleSG for the contact.

Tried L*na last week. As other bros have shared, location is fairly open. If you mind then let her know, she can show you the back door which is more discreet.

Accurate pictures as per her wechat, very cute and petite lady. Young MILF vibes. Smallish B cup boobs.

But her looks and GFE more than make up for her shortcomings. Thoroughly enjoyable session. Massage was decently good as well, good strength and correct places.

Will definitely RTM.

Bro can share wechat contact?
Old 20-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
tampinesread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Decided to attempt commando at this new wellness outlet at bedok street 3 today. Went in and check for price 89 for warm oil full body massage and 58 for just massaging of back and shoulder. I asked what if I want to massage my leg, the receptionist say massage thigh and leg need to opt of 89 package. I told her thank you and byebye.

Walao another 88 joint again. Their ML looks chio though
Avoid this. i went to try out just to see see. the ML quote hj/hj+roam 100/150.. although she looks good. i peaced outta there post massage.
Old 20-06-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampinesread View Post
Avoid this. i went to try out just to see see. the ML quote hj/hj+roam 100/150.. although she looks good. i peaced outta there post massage.
Wah 239 for HJ with roaming. Rocket High hahahaha
Old 20-06-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 19
chewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewinggum75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This must be the place you can have mee sua after massage.
Old 21-06-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 5
Lulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to behold
If we are on the same page, I tried this joint twice but no GQ. Glad that they didn’t ask lol near 200 if inclusive of 88 entrance fee just for a HJ thats daylight robbery.

Quote:
Old 21-06-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zackydabomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Edit: post repeated. Check out post below.

Last edited by Zackydabomb; 23-06-2023 at 05:54 AM.
Old 21-06-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Old 21-06-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Old 21-06-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Went to Bedok Central for a boyzillian session but had alot of time to kill and chanced upon a spa, M*L* WE**NE**. Shop looks really good and professional.

Receptionist was also a Masseuse. They have a mix of viet and PRCs. Mostly petite looking viets.

Got myself a SYT petite looking viet. Did not expect a good strong massage but was proven wrong.
*can't remember her name though because of walk in*

Looks: 8/10
Massage:: 8/10
Dmg: standard 88 spa (1B excl entry)

Not much teasing as she was quite new to this.
Overall good strong massage. May return just for massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread