The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SUPERLOVER22 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dragon HC 2

NB, chow indian! no standard, dun cheong la!
KNN! this type of trouble maker, must see one, whack him a hard one!
Old 19-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Is this Indian who mistreated JoJo a local (i.e. Singaporean) or from India? I should think that (most) local bros will know how to respect the WLs.

I heard that in Japan, girls in the adult trade can flatly refuse to service foreigners due to language barrier as well as health reasons (they think non-Japs got high risk of STD and HIV). Wonder if our local HCs can or dare to implement such a ruling so as to protect the WLs.

I've also heard from Ice (of Lexon) that an Ang Mo complained all the way to the counter saying that the massage portion was skipped and demanded the $60 entrance fee be refunded. Lexon mgmt gave in to his demand to avoid unnecessary embarassment.

Seems that non-locals have a much higher tendency to cause trouble.
Old 19-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Yes, the wl want to bash him up knowing that he refused to pay for the services and argued $35 at yhc "BAO KAO LIAO" why should he pay.
This kind of black devil oso have in spore...??
He scared as this wl is not really the small size type...so he quickly escape after dressing...!
Most ah neh like chinese ladies in spore....don;t u think so..perhaps their own race lady is not up to the high standard of sexual service...haha!
Not to sound racist but most Ah Neh lust the chinese lah. The gravitate towards the fairer race theory. But they cannot get coz they spend most of their time drinking fighting and boosting about their fake achievement.

Their woman no standard lah. Also like to drink and can be quite fierce. Maybe hit back when come to fighting. Actsy borat too.

Than again I do not know about the northern Indian. Can be quite chio. Singapore type all from South India, like charcoal.
Old 19-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Hm...this indian fellow is indeed a bastard....and seems like he has no experience i cheonging hc scene..this not only happen in DES but in YHC there was another case ...oso by an indian....the wl (not to mention her identity) threaten to bash him in the rm....without paying her.Before ...that..
In fact Jojo also wanna slap and scold this bastard but after thinking about the consequence, she changed her mind. I told her she has done the rite thing and adviced her to be wary of this kinda cheapo.

Forgotten to check with her if this Indian is a foreigner or local. Jojo also does not like Koreans as she finds them very rough and rude.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-02-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERLOVER22 View Post
NB, chow indian! no standard, dun cheong la!
KNN! this type of trouble maker, must see one, whack him a hard one!
hm...me not the first time...see indian patronise tn or spa.There was once i was with one of my bro at at TN...in the east area...while waiting to be served...there was this indian man...walked up to the stairs ..and see no one as all prc wl are busily serving customers.So no choice he has to share the sofa with both of us at the hall..!We were disgusted at the sight of him ..as irritaed as he asked us how's the working gals here like and how old are they..
KNN..we dun bother to talk to you but stared at him as if like we are going to beat him up...he got pissed off..!after some time 2 prcs came out aand the other 2 customers left..One of them was rather chio so i picked her and my friend picked the other one...but then this indian bastard stepped in and said to the wl he came first...so he should be served ..
KNN..NA BEI PUA CHEE BUY!I was really hot...so was my bro...!
He even flash his master gold credit card say to the prc say he can pay as long as she serve him first..
Haha ...this time it was really a big joke...as the prc dun really understand english well...so she ask us...what is he doing trying to flash his credit card..
I say to her in mandarin..."ta yao zuo keshi meiyo xian jin....yao yong xinyong ka".The prc lady was pissed off after hearing wat i told him...so this ah neh was turned down promptly without hesitation.
But he was not happy..as he couldn't get ladies to serve him.
He was furious and threaten to complain to the boss ...this was the joke again..BROS...u tell me la ...in an operation TN ...the local boss usually dun come down to TN ONE...!All these are managed by prcs as they have already pay them a sum of $ to work there!
From his point of perception...my bro and i ..."jia him jia ...kow kow..!
Hey....u bastard ...got credit card big deal...is it?In spore....we talk real term cash...no credit...even if got cash....foreigners like u will nvr be served in our land...u not happy....!then look for gals elsewhere...KA NI NA BEI PUA CHHEBY....U UNDERSTAND AH NEH...!!!
he stared at us in a puzzled manner....!we throw abusive words at him....!
but the two ladies...were scared and afraid he call "mata".
MY bro ...pull his hand hard...say u not happy...come...let's talk elsewhere...
This ah neh realised.....he was at disadvantage ...he pulled back...and say sorry...sorry bro....sorry friend...sorry...me...first time work in spore..so dunno la...!"dunno wat ...wat u dunno...dunno your father la...knn..na bei pua cheebuy keileng kia"we were very hot ..nearly....clenched our fists to beat him up...but was pulled back by the prcs wl...!
Soon...this ah neh...quickly...chao....and my bro and i oso no mood to carry on the session with the wl...just told them..."bu haoyisi....xiayici zai lai bah...!
The prc wl oso scared this ah neh call police..so they quickly...closed the shop and locked the door ..switched off the ligthts and left the place.My bro and i left for my supper and went to another place for the nite...!
These foreigners are really......bastards....!
Old 20-02-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this Indian guy knows the TN joints dont accept credit card.

What happens if gals served him first , then later realised that he dont bring cash?

Having a gold credit card doesnt mean he is rich. Whats more, he might be using expired gold credit card, discarded on the floor..

I think the Indian guy should be taught a lesson.

Bro Geylangbonker, you have seen his face and if you seen same guy again in DES or other HCs, humiliate him in front of everyone , (receptionists, other staffs, customers, WLs)..
Old 20-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I confirm that Daisy is gone for good ... So is Rain. Why dont you try Joey as well ... She may suit you. As for JJ, you know better since you're the one who recommended me to her ... Hehehehe ...
Think i tried joey before last time but didn't leave an impression on me.. Think must go n try some of the newer gals haha
Old 20-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
solns25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Just went to dragon yesterday together with my friend, i booked crystal. Yes, when she come into the room, she is quite pretty (7/10) and her tits are BIG. I think is C at least. However, when come to the full package, her service really suck! big time! No kissing, no bbbj (only bj), no sucking of her nipples (she claimed its itchy... bullshit!) This is double confirmed with 2 of my friends who visited her recently too. Really sad. Pay so much more than other HCs and yet received this kind of service. Really dont know why she is the ang pai? something is definitely wrong or maybe she is ang pai, got asset, then can compromise service? anyway, just from me and my 2 other friends point of view.
I am a regular patron to DHC when they are still in marina.... but now dont think so. there are so many better girls with better services outside. Not worth paying $57 for the entrance too.
Old 20-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanderboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To Bros here...

Just wana share with bros here about the experience I went recently... Seem that everything had changed compare to the last time(early last yr) I went to MS. I booked for Whisky the angpai.... was told by my friend that she is very good in service but I think ok ok only (haha... maybe she dont like my face). Went into the room and wait for her... SHe came in. Wow!! Very fair, slim and pretty face. Very happy.... waiting for the real actions to start!! For massage, she ain't massaging me... (hmm... frankly speaking,I think she dont know how to massage. She just rubbing me). So save the time, I asked the rate right away. She said full service 130. I told her that I came before and paid 120. So she said ok for me. Catbath... not thorough. very fast one. Feel not enough effort. I asked for kissing... she said no for me. (Fine for me coz I know some girls don't offer this). Next, she quickly put on condom for BJ... I quickly stopped her and asked for bbbj... SHe said no for her as the massage palour instructed all girls to wear... (Is this true?? I am wondering....). Next... she rode on me... for only awhile. And then she asked me to change to missionary position...(she seems don't like to ride on me). Towards the end.... she asked me to cum faster as time is ending soon....(Quite turn off at this time as...I was cuming soon) .
Overall... I feel it is not that good like what ppl said.....

Face... Pretty... 7.5/10
body slim ... I like. cup A+ I think...(I am ok with small boob) 8/10
Gf feeling 4/10 (maybe to me only)
Service... 5/10(very rush and go thru motion only)
BJ... 7/10 (good but too bad she said no to bbbj.
RTF... Don't think so.

This trip... I feel not really worth the money (57+120). Can def get cheaper and better deals outside. Somemore... open so long already, still no Jaccuzi. Sianz,....

Thanks for reading...
Old 20-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!

There are usually 2 types of WL. The inital work for their family financial problems ; The later work for a higher standard of living. I feel there is a difference in their service standard when one works for a living while the other lives to work.
Rule Number 2: Never let them touch your heart
Rule Number 1: There is no true love in the sex scene
Old 20-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
leongong is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to DHS today. Entrance $57,pools not ready, nothing to eat inside, only lim kee pau, no choice hah a cup of tea and two red bean pau, not worth it! Ask for tall girl and was assign Lotus:

Name: Lotus (fm KL)
Look: 6/10 with one tiger teeth.
Body: 6/10 a bit tammy
Bj with cap(I requested): 7/10 like grinding machine
AR: 4/10
FJ: 5/10
RTF:No
Old 21-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
solns25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayleaf View Post
There are usually 2 types of WL. The inital work for their family financial problems ; The later work for a higher standard of living. I feel there is a difference in their service standard when one works for a living while the other lives to work.
Hi Bro,

Totally agreed with you. I think the girls at DHC at moving towards a high standard of living. When they wants that, they need to pay for a price to earn what they desired. they used to be so good in service with the ang pai like porche, ribena but now..... sianzzzz................Feel sad for the management to come to this state. Had been one of the best HC in Singapore...... SIanzzzzz.............not anymore
Old 21-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
petertan51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to DHC today and ask for Whiskey.

Went there early and enjoy myself with the facilities offered. Then when my turn came, went into the room and wait patiently for her... She came in. Wow!! Very fair, slim and pretty face. Since I dun really like massage so asked her to do a quick one and proceed to the main course.

She did a catbath for me and then a bj followed by the main action. Came quickly as her face turn me on.

Face... Pretty... 7.5/10
Body : slim ...
Boobs cup A+
Gf feeling 7/10 (maybe to me only)
Service... 7/10
BJ... 7/10 (good but too bad she said no to bbbj.)
Damage: $120
Old 24-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!

Saw a short hair gal walk past me, but din manage to get her name, she's not very tall, seems interesting for me as most of the WLs are long hair. Can someone enlighten me who she is?
Rule Number 2: Never let them touch your heart
Rule Number 1: There is no true love in the sex scene
Old 03-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
Asianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to all

Heard the hot pool will be ready today. Had booked on Joey. Finally manage to book her

Heard she was one of the prettiest in Dragon, I think paris is not bad too and ice from lexon is also another gem as well.

I'm a sucker for good looking babes, any bro here can recommed. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1