The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 27-04-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Personally had a couple of experience where the hard kkj just innocently slipped into puxxy during the intense body sliding action...and the rest as they say is history...

And that's all i have to say about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Had a raw fuck session with a ML who offers Nuru. She only advertises nuru massage plus HJ but somehow our chemistry matched and she was really into me. Since no condom available she gave me a bbbj and a nuru fuck. Amazing feeling with us both covered in nuru oil and fucking. Managed to CIM after

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-04-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 21
tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Personally had a couple of experience where the hard kkj just innocently slipped into puxxy during the intense body sliding action...and the rest as they say is history...

Sounds like the old hard hard or lv.
Old 27-04-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 6
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
The smell really is cannot la... You must be there to experience it, imagine you put your hand it and cannot wash away, whole day go around with that smell on your hand. Worse is if you dig nose, not sure if you will faint...

For a while after that, I was hesitant to venture south for new MLs, scared got smell again. Guessed I got scarred by it for a while before finally putting it to the back of my mind
Feel you bro!
Old 28-04-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

CCB is caused by bacteria. Bacteria thrives in wet and warm environment and such bacteria lives on the surface of the skin. Washing the skin with normal soap is not enough to get rid of this bad smelling bacteria.

I realised vinegar can kill such bacteria. If your fingers still have CCB smell, just use some vinegar to wash your fingers. The smell will go away. It works for the salted fish CCB and the dead fish CCB smell.

Girls can get rid of the CCB smell this way too if your OC or GF is the person with CCB smell. Pour some vinegar into a bowl and use a towel to absorb the vinegar. Then apply the vinegar soaked towel to affected area and hold the towel there for 1 min. The smell will lessen a lot. Some girls think CCB smell is normal womanly smell because unlike us, they don't go around exploring other pussy
Old 28-04-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan453 View Post
Sounds like the old hard hard or lv.
What old hard hard
Old 28-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
sgbund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

Too smooth liao, hard to control hehe
Old 28-04-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
If got ccb doggy is the worst. Can smell everything lol
Alamak bro, don't remind me. Had this ML asking me to do doggy, only pump 3 times already can smell, almost make me wana puke on her back. The smell that give u a headache. That bad bro
Old 28-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
txinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samstertxinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Alamak bro, don't remind me. Had this ML asking me to do doggy, only pump 3 times already can smell, almost make me wana puke on her back. The smell that give u a headache. That bad bro
Wow you still can pump her, once I smell the CCB my little bro will turn soft and refused to work at all.
Old 28-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed and when in the thick of action, all movement is concentrated around the hips and pelvis area simulating copulation and then....ooopppssss

And that's all I have to say about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbund View Post
Too smooth liao, hard to control hehe

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-04-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So lucky up to now still trying my regular to let me raw her.
Old 29-04-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

I have my regular ML since 2017, back than she was working for PL. Finding her very friendly and accommodating. Like her ass as not many prc have firm round ass.

Long story short, after many years of being her royal cus (now she own her own PL), finally manage raw her.

Last week, visit her again. While she was pleasuring me (massage la) I started to unlock her bra....as usual it took me some time for her to allow me to suck her A cup, while I'm searing for under for her G spot. Usually she will stop me once I touch the G spot , but not this time.......it was pretty wet and juicy (later u will know how I found out).....

She moans softly and I saw her head slow move down, and she start to bj my rod.....wow was amazing....is not my first bi but to get it from her was way more satisfied after so long of waiting.

She than pull down her laggy and expose her abalone ....wow again, clean shave. She moved her abalone close to my mouth.....shit I have no intention to eat her le...
But again, not to potong steam, I just move myself close and here we go........

After around 5mins (I think so) , she just start riding on me....omg I wanted to stop her as I'm not in cap....but no she didn't give a shit ans ride me like a wild horse.....that's moment it was scarry but yet exciting.

After the fun, she dress up and continue to massage me. We didn't talk about it and I just paid the usual price and move on.

Now....let see how's my next visit will end......
Old 29-04-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
roamerwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for serving the nation.
Old 30-04-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Alamak, I too excited ....not PL la is No.....solid confuse ppl.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
I have my regular ML since 2017, back than she was working for PL. Finding her very friendly and accommodating. Like her ass as not many prc have firm round ass.

Long story short, after many years of being her royal cus (now she own her own PL), finally manage raw her.

Last week, visit her again. While she was pleasuring me (massage la) I started to unlock her bra....as usual it took me some time for her to allow me to suck her A cup, while I'm searing for under for her G spot. Usually she will stop me once I touch the G spot , but not this time.......it was pretty wet and juicy (later u will know how I found out).....

She moans softly and I saw her head slow move down, and she start to bj my rod.....wow was amazing....is not my first bi but to get it from her was way more satisfied after so long of waiting.

She than pull down her laggy and expose her abalone ....wow again, clean shave. She moved her abalone close to my mouth.....shit I have no intention to eat her le...

After around 5mins (I think so) , she just start riding on me....omg I wanted to stop her as I'm not in cap....but no she didn't give a shit ans ride me like a wild horse.....that's moment it was scarry but yet exciting.

After the fun, she dress up and continue to massage me. We didn't talk about it and I just paid the usual price and move on.

Perhaps you go for her massage at the right time. Her period is probably just over and she is craving for a good fxxk by a rock solid rod.

Lucky bro, you at the right place at the right time with your right rod.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post

What is PL ??? Pardon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1