The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

I have been working for so many donkey years but so such luck !
Old 02-06-2022, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Bros,

What do you all think about married man getting involved in single colleagues? I have a male colleague trying to woo a single lady in the office. The relationship came to be light and the bosses are unpleased even separating them into different department & shifts just to break them up.

Should company get involved into such third party relationship? Company has exercised beyond their power?
Old 02-06-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Bros,

What do you all think about married man getting involved in single colleagues? I have a male colleague trying to woo a single lady in the office. The relationship came to be light and the bosses are unpleased even separating them into different department & shifts just to break them up.

Should company get involved into such third party relationship? Company has exercised beyond their power?
Usually ppl turn a blind eye.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Usually ppl turn a blind eye.
Thats wat I think also. But in this cuurent company, the bossess comment is morally wrong so they have to do something. Afterwhich, they still make sneer remarks at both of them occassion
Old 02-06-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thats wat I think also. But in this cuurent company, the bossess comment is morally wrong so they have to do something. Afterwhich, they still make sneer remarks at both of them occassion
To me, it's best not to antagonise these type of bosses if u can for the sake of yr long term employment in the company...most bosses do not like employees to tell them wat they shd do or not do, it hurts their ego as the man or woman in charge of the office..they also fear a conflict of interests when both r working in the same company or worse in the same dept

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
If they bring up the term 'morally wrong' that means something else has happened apart of just wooing and probably it took place at the office.

Or some snitch within the company Bao Toh on the two of them for something else.

Management usually dont give a damn about such relationships unless there is a need for them to step in.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

No such problem in my office. Because it’s the management themselves especially involved in such relationships.
Old 03-06-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Because it’s the management themselves especially involved in such relationships.
Hahaha
Old 03-06-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of the time it's about upholding Company's culture and values or matters relating to conflict of interest.

Imagine if it's a department executive & HR personnel ic of Com & Ben, has full knowledge of everyone's salaries and personal information, I am sure management will prevent this type of relationship.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Most of the time it's about upholding Company's culture and values or matters relating to conflict of interest.

Imagine if it's a department executive & HR personnel ic of Com & Ben, has full knowledge of everyone's salaries and personal information, I am sure management will prevent this type of relationship.
Well said by sis WIBlack ...esp if 1 of them is in a senior management position....know of a 1 or 2 such cases, eventually 1 of them left the coy

Old 05-06-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
quap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
No such problem in my office. Because it’s the management themselves especially involved in such relationships.
Any lady in the management?
Old 06-06-2022, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I have been through few marriages and I am on the receiving end and giving end when it comes to EMA.
These are my observations :

1) We can fuck around with other peoples woman (wives) and our wives can also do the same and probably will because both of them do not have the sparks anymore.

2) Many married couples are not happily married and they may seem happy but only they know best. Maintaining a healthy relationship takes trust, faithfulness, respect and love.

3) My flings, FWB and FB usually married comes from all walks of life when I was single and attached.
Some of their betrayal are so scary that I dont trust woman anymore.

4) When men are attached, they can either find a FB or pay to get a release.
It takes only 1 occasion to break the bond and betray her, once it is done, it is very hard to stay faithful and you will start to stray

I have been faithful for 8 months now because i found my true love. She is married and maybe wife of someone in this forum. She is considering to get out of a sexless marriage.
She is more than 45. As for me, after all these married life and expensive commercial sex, I have good sex with her and she loves me.
Now instead of spending on SPA and GL, I spend it on us and I even have spared cash to save.

I think I may be in a honeymoon period and I am not sure when the novelty will wears out and how long i can hold on before returning to commercial scene.
I hope I wont.

5) When there is no feeling between 2 couples, women are usually the one who feels it first.
They are also the one that want to get out of it if they can.
Usually men stray for sex and women stray because she no longer loves the husband. So play with cautious as married women can be sticky. Men very easy because once they tired of sex, they disappear.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually men stray for sex and women stray because she no longer loves the husband. So play with cautious as married women can be sticky. Men very easy because once they tired of sex, they disappear.
Sometimes men stray because of infatuation because after working closely with someone attractive and caring feelings do develop both ways. Sex is then a natural progression especially if opportunities abound.

Women can stray for the above reasons too but not because she no longer loves the Husband or family. Many a times they are not even remotely thinking of divorce just wanted the excitement of being wanted or desired and of course the pleasure of sex. Women can be highly sexed too. They may need it every day but are too shy to ask for it from their partner especially knowing he may be tired from work.

I had an office Wife who would always oblige me with bj or fuck any day I needed and she will have sex with the Husband later in the night whenever he wanted too.

Also a FB (single) who can be fingered to organism every morning in the car as she was driven to work and have sex in the night when opportunities arise. Loved to give as well as received oral sex whenever possible. During a long session she could experience over 10 climaxes from fingering, oral and fucking!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 06-06-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add...in western societies divorces are more casually entered into once the feeling or love is not there. But in our eastern cultures divorce is normally frowned on. So a women will be more tolerant of a loveless marriage especially if children are involved. Sex will be pre-functionary just to satisfy marital obligation. No excitement or love involved. So extramarital sex is more common than one would admit. Remember it take 2 hands to clap as well as 2 person to have an affair.

Think is it more common to have a man with multiple partners or a woman? So could there be actually more women fucking around?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 07-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Sometimes men stray because of infatuation because after working closely with someone attractive and caring feelings do develop both ways. Sex is then a natural progression especially if opportunities abound.

Women can stray for the above reasons too but not because she no longer loves the Husband or family. Many a times they are not even remotely thinking of divorce just wanted the excitement of being wanted or desired and of course the pleasure of sex. Women can be highly sexed too. They may need it every day but are too shy to ask for it from their partner especially knowing he may be tired from work.

I had an office Wife who would always oblige me with bj or fuck any day I needed and she will have sex with the Husband later in the night whenever he wanted too.

Also a FB (single) who can be fingered to organism every morning in the car as she was driven to work and have sex in the night when opportunities arise. Loved to give as well as received oral sex whenever possible. During a long session she could experience over 10 climaxes from fingering, oral and fucking!
Yes, totally agree with bro yang punk ...really true...share the same sentiments as him

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1