The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worrr.. Everyone is talking out retired. I think me need to go for fully retirement. Any pension from WL since we contributed so much....

Kopi and wanton mee not again i rather you buy me beer in Joo Chiat.
Both of us are carnal, at least we can look at the vietnam ladies than eating wanton mee and drinking kopi in Singapore...

Bros sebast you are philander and consider carnal. I think still long way before you call off for retirement. A leapord never change it spots. I rather you spend more time in CP and hk to turn our funland into paradise land...
Joo Chiat is not the place for me and not my type. I go to pub to meet up and make some decent friends.

Please do not destroy my reputation further, let me retired with honour and respect from the brothers. I am no philanderer, the title rightfully should go to you. And I do not consider ever being a carnal, all my life I have been a good decent man, at times flirt a bit and seeking pleasure release from the mm. Nor am I a leopard, I am a 100% human beings with no horn...hahaha Sure will like to spend some times in CP and HK to have kopi or food with some friends. Will look into ways to convert CP into some amusement parks and wonderland for the family entertainment.... you seems interested to join me too.. God Bless you.
Old 19-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
kopi and prawn noodle or wanton mee can i come?
Oh..I forgot to invite you..maybe one of these nights we will go for dinner with other brothers?

Cheers
Old 19-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Oh..I forgot to invite you..maybe one of these nights we will go for dinner with other brothers?

Cheers
Yes, Next time, we can have one dinner together with all bros - bro hplanet and bro Hotters666. Just now, the time also seemed quite tied for you. My pleasure to meet you too bro.
Old 19-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second time you are making me laugh and burst out in tears... I do not sense any dignity in you. Your reputation had been tarnished long time ago. Now i being to suspect your integrity too proclaim yourself to be gentleman.

Please cut all those craps and back to your own form. We are in same realms and your native is carnal and milf philander. We bow you as our forever sex god.

No one can compete with you even force yourself to retire. You cannot even be holy monk in monastery or pastor in church. Sebast stop hiding and get yourself reborn.

You are veteran in everywhere let our sex god reborn.

Quote:
Joo Chiat is not the place for me and not my type. I go to pub to meet up and make some decent friends.

Please do not .... you seems interested to join me to God Bless you.
Old 19-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster

Yeah i agree please assemblage ourself and meet in hk for drink and nice dim sum....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Yes, Next time, we can have one dinner together with all bros - bro hplanet and bro Hotters666. Just now, the time also seemed quite tied for you. My pleasure to meet you too bro.
Old 19-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

Please come to hk our 100 bros are awaiting for you eagerly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
kopi and prawn noodle or wanton mee can i come?
Old 20-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Buster, cannot 'up' u leh. It says u muz gif some reputation ard before gifing to buster again. I told u cannot liao..... Although i cannot 'up' u, I wish u gd luck in HK, and 'UP' as many mm as possible. hehe

Long time never read any FR from u liao leh. I need FR to pcc... Hurry, go get into some adventure and come back wif FRs.
Old 20-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Bro Buster, cannot 'up' u leh. It says u muz gif some reputation ard before gifing to buster again. I told u cannot liao..... Although i cannot 'up' u, I wish u gd luck in HK, and 'UP' as many mm as possible. hehe

Long time never read any FR from u liao leh. I need FR to pcc... Hurry, go get into some adventure and come back wif FRs.
Bro Remyken, don't worry to up bro Buster, With my POWER, I am going to UP HIM everynite from now....

You better save your energy for the next CP trip. You back liao or still in SZ? Called you yesterday but nobody answer, was going to jio you for prawn noodles with tirak99.

Talking about FR, when you going to post the CP FR?
Old 20-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro tirak99, thanks for the recommendation, the prawn noodles is delicious. Only problem is the parking. I drove round for half an hour to look for parking space, but in the end still have to park in illegal double yellow line place. Sorry for being late, but it was nice to meet up with you and bro Vaxvms. Ya, yesterday lunch was quite rush due to a few meetings, so lets hope we can arrange for a dinner and drinks next time together with Bro hooter666, hplanet, and remyken....anymore to jio?
Old 20-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

Bro Buster,

Say what you like, I am not going to defend the nonsene you bla bla out. But I promised Remyken I will UP you every day..

Quote:
Second time you are making me laugh and burst out in tears... I do not sense any dignity in you. Your reputation had been tarnished long time ago. Now i being to suspect your integrity too proclaim yourself to be gentleman.

Please cut all those craps and back to your own form. We are in same realms and your native is carnal and milf philander. We bow you as our forever sex god.

No one can compete with you even force yourself to retire. You cannot even be holy monk in monastery or pastor in church. Sebast stop hiding and get yourself reborn.

You are veteran in everywhere let our sex god reborn.
Old 20-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

Forget about "UP" me points those are puny issue. I just want to test when my power is up so next time i can "UP" all HK bros points. When you are coming to HK. We must try Heihei, Haha and sugar club.

You must experience the ambience and approach of chicks so next time you can try in SZ. I can even go SZ with you to try....

It kind of different experience compare to CP. You must try before you say no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken

Old 20-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

Let stop the commotion. No matter how bad we quarrel at the end we are still good bros. You are nice guy in real from my bottom heart words. Next trip to Singapore, we come out for coffee and meal with rest of bros in SG.

You did not get a fine on this time for illegal parking..

Quote:
Bro Buster,

Say what you like, I am not going to defend the nonsene you bla bla out. But I promised Remyken I will UP you every day..
Old 20-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Let stop the commotion. No matter how bad we quarrel at the end we are still good bros. You are nice guy in real from my bottom heart words. Next trip to Singapore, we come out for coffee and meal with rest of bros in SG.

You did not get a fine on this time for illegal parking..
Bro, when u coming back sland? We haven't met each other yet. No chance to have a drink in HK. hee hee...
Old 20-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let stop the commotion. No matter how bad we quarrel at the end we are still good bros. You are nice guy in real from my bottom heart words.
Amazing you 2 -still at it with both your "cut and thrust" (no pun intended hehe).
And ohh, lucky no typo after your bottom.... Rokket mia?
Old 20-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

Red face Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Amazing you 2 -still at it with both your "cut and thrust" (no pun intended hehe).
And ohh, lucky no typo after your bottom.... Rokket mia?
Bro..we are sometimes at loggerhead, but we sure are good buddies when we meet and sit down for drinks. We also cheong together..in HK and CP....out of HK, I kick his arse to wake him up as this guy need motivation in his work....so please remind me to do so if I forgot to...

But I must admit, he is braveheart when come to clubbing..I take my hats off him. Be careful when you are with him, if you eyes any girls, she will go over to pull her to you...be it young or old grandma..hahaha

So you still kaypo in the sis Cheryl thread... Lets meet for dinner with other CP/HK buddies in SGland.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1