The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

but she told me got one guy in another room offered her RM1,000 also she refused and said money is not king. Then bro Jason also ask la... she say cannot but if take her out shopping and makan can..haha
Old 05-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
but she told me got one guy in another room offered her RM1,000 also she refused and said money is not king. Then bro Jason also ask la... she say cannot but if take her out shopping and makan can..haha
Still try lah maybe after shopping and makan can makan other thing lah.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Valent Rich

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Post Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
this week I think over-visited ktvs already, tonight a few bros went to Butterfly! Since I only visited for a few minutes the day before this time I fully experienced Butterfly for what it's meant to be this time. Among the 1st batch of girls I chose a Sabahan malay. She was wild! So wild she tore my pants..haha almost all our bros were in a stage of nakedness at ....Bro Jason's girl was pretty wild too, he kept asking him to 'makan' him instead of 'jilat'..haha so there were many red marks. Bro KLKOOL meanwhile was quite a gentleman, maybe trying to impress his 18 yr old syt la.. Some girls allow u to book them while some do not. Overall it's a great and inexpensive place to enjoy and release stress.
brother, maybe u can give some names so us less experience bros know who to ask for when visit butterfly ....
Old 05-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yea this one must take more work one.

Oh yea I forgot to mention Butterfly is one place where you can get paid to perform services for the girls... my girl offered RM100 for anyone who can paint her for 3 hours..kekek of coz nobody could.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:53 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
I not number one fucker lah, battery low already. Not gentleman at all, just got different tactic for this girl BTW, our bro TD0620G really tore his pants. That;s how wild the girl was.
I have proof. In my mobile phone... nice nice pic of bro TD0620G and his ger.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:59 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u sure got no commision one eh? haha

Bro Dekuip I chose the girl also coincidence one la, coz I go for face 1st and only body 2nd, so that's why I chose the sabahan la. Wah I didn't know u f***k your 2nd girl twice, where got place to f**k ? Next time u want her u take la, I think I prefer your Dutch friend's one, eventhough cannot do much.
I did it in toilet lah... dont dare to perform infront of all u 'ham sap' guys lah. Btw, ur nipple still got orange taste ar? kekeke... Nice show bro.

I tease u only, me any lobang will do. Almost copy ur style oredi...
Old 05-10-2005, 05:01 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Eh, if got commission ah, I driving BM, oops u driving BM right. So u got commission ah?
1 drive VOLVO and 1 drive BMW... dont pull here and there, just admit u both got commission lah! Somemore both of u dont need to work today, so free?? Yest commission so kau kau 1 ar??
Old 05-10-2005, 05:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Then u show her ten fingers loh... tell her it is 10.000 but not RM but bath maybe she dunno the difference and will do.

Or u can take her out for Bak Kut Teh n later as desert u give her a 30 years old m'sian hotdag. Maybe she dunno again and like excotic food. Sound good eh?
Old 05-10-2005, 05:11 PM
SamSter

Quote:

Oh yea I forgot to mention Butterfly is one place where you can get paid to perform services for the girls... my girl offered RM100 for anyone who can paint her for 3 hours..kekek of coz nobody could.
It means yesterday u saved RM100? Next time we go 6 hours, u can save up RM200!!
Old 05-10-2005, 06:20 PM
SamSter

Seriosly, i have stop ktv action for last 2 years in kl exchange for action in hatyai... thinking the thai gers are beter than our local gers. I must say from my yest experience the malay mui's have improved.

Bro TD0620G and KLKOOL, from now on i may spend more time wiv malay mui's. If they can match or even beter than thai gers i will take a break to go thailand.

Shit, need to improve my malay language fast, if not will like my dutch fren yesterday... chicken n duck talk.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yeah, then tomorrow get lock jaw. Our bro from Sillypore swear that your girl pussy got strong smell. I did not smell anything. Maybe should ask if she eat sotong
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
I did it in toilet lah... dont dare to perform infront of all u 'ham sap' guys lah. Btw, ur nipple still got orange taste ar? kekeke... Nice show bro.

I tease u only, me any lobang will do. Almost copy ur style oredi...
Aiyah, no need to be modest lah.....u also very terror

Old 05-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
1 drive VOLVO and 1 drive BMW... dont pull here and there, just admit u both got commission lah! Somemore both of u dont need to work today, so free?? Yest commission so kau kau 1 ar??
Bro, if got comm, the way you and the bros cheong, can by S-Class and hire driver man.

Old 05-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
It means yesterday u saved RM100? Next time we go 6 hours, u can save up RM200!!
Y not meet up after work then can make RM 100

Old 05-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seriosly, i have stop ktv action for last 2 years in kl exchange for action in hatyai... thinking the thai gers are beter than our local gers. I must say from my yest experience the malay mui's have improved.

Bro TD0620G and KLKOOL, from now on i may spend more time wiv malay mui's. If they can match or even beter than thai gers i will take a break to go thailand.

Shit, need to improve my malay language fast, if not will like my dutch fren yesterday... chicken n duck talk.
No problem, we can start a thread which covers KTV's with wild Malay Chicks and explore from there But we are still going to HYT in Nov first b4 u retire.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1