The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sebestian2837 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblkbly View Post
I tried. It's by curtains, std rate and service by milf. One thing is that the massage itself is better than syt shops.
Hi bro, can pm review? Willing to trade
Old 15-03-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bedok massage

So many support her no wonder she keep say busy don't want take my booking Liao good for her to earn more ..enjoy all I have to search for alternative similar to yoyo style in east area if have please recommend or share
Old 15-03-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyblkbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebestian2837 View Post
Hi bro, can pm review? Willing to trade
If not mistaken the shop already closed... No very idea location wise.
Old 15-03-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
fox18 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
it been a long time tat i did not share becos of sharing too much and zap by admin, althought they give me a link and said i can share freely.
went to tis place one stop before bedok and met this lady and she really look like the HK Old actress 胡锦with mole。 just to.cut short, for a long time tat i never met a good massaeur like her.rally good rubbing fr neck to foot. follow by 蚂蚁上树。胸推and 海底捞月。 somemore can autoroam.moreover . only cost 50.plus 50. i believe my thread will.be.deleted soon or later.just want to.share good lobang again if u know i don lie.
Hi Uncle wang can share the name and ctc please
Old 16-03-2021, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Thanks to Uncle Wang's lobang, finally got to try the legendary Y_Y_. Must say her massage is really good and special. Special in the sense is not piano type and also not the thai or swedish type you usually experience in spa. Its more like TCM that ML would rub you until your body become hot and burning. Quite relaxing I must say. Then followed by what other bros described, HDLY automatically and feeling was heavenly. Location is a little out of way but the good ambience makes up for it. Cost is more on the budget side. Please don't PM me for contact, thanks
Old 16-03-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
Thanks to Uncle Wang's lobang, finally got to try the legendary Y_Y_. Must say her massage is really good and special. Special in the sense is not piano type and also not the thai or swedish type you usually experience in spa. Its more like TCM that ML would rub you until your body become hot and burning. Quite relaxing I must say. Then followed by what other bros described, HDLY automatically and feeling was heavenly. Location is a little out of way but the good ambience makes up for it. Cost is more on the budget side. Please don't PM me for contact, thanks
Yes her massage technique has some uniqueness. There is one part where she keeps putting finger pressure on my shoulder blade till suddenly one loud crack sound. Then i shiok till i moan.
Old 16-03-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
lantis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
There is an Ang** at EW posted on the facebook group

anyone tried?
Tried her once.
Not bad lookimg,shld be in the mid to late 20s and fits about about 80% of FB pic. Figure wise shld be a A or max B.

Piano massage but sensual part ok. Quute turn off when she ask for 100 for hj with clothed roaming.

Will not rtm
Old 16-03-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lantis View Post
Tried her once.
Not bad lookimg,shld be in the mid to late 20s and fits about about 80% of FB pic. Figure wise shld be a A or max B.

Piano massage but sensual part ok. Quute turn off when she ask for 100 for hj with clothed roaming.

Will not rtm
100 can only roam outside clothes? Wah the price getting more and more ridiculous.
Old 16-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Yes her massage technique has some uniqueness. There is one part where she keeps putting finger pressure on my shoulder blade till suddenly one loud crack sound. Then i shiok till i moan.
wa. like 一阳指。POWER。。。
Old 16-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyblkbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Almost tried all the spots in the neighbourhood already now left the Japanese tree spa no yet tried, any1 tried before can pm me?

I am addicted to this one ML and eating the western beside it after every session, buibui and unhealthy maximum time to change
Old 17-03-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
admirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblkbly View Post
Almost tried all the spots in the neighbourhood already now left the Japanese tree spa no yet tried, any1 tried before can pm me?

I am addicted to this one ML and eating the western beside it after every session, buibui and unhealthy maximum time to change
where is the stall? Interested to try the food.
Old 19-03-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chickenrice19 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lantis View Post
Tried her once.

Will not rtm
Definitely not B as padding a lot, likely AA or A. Was quoted 80 but managed to lower, maybe see luck? Roaming was no no for me maybe because I bargained. If around the area, will visit again otherwise not worth the trip.
Old 19-03-2021, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
There is an Ang** at EW posted on the facebook group

anyone tried?
Tried her twice. Sensual and gfe for me quite good. Wonder any brother know if her service beyond hj? Pm me to share. Thanks in advance.
Old 19-03-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

This Angxx at Eastwood is further from my home so never bothered to try but reviews are like quite bad. Heng for me.

100 for HJ while fully clothed? Thanks i rather roll my 100 dollar note around my penis and masturbate.
Old 19-03-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
This Angxx at Eastwood is further from my home so never bothered to try but reviews are like quite bad. Heng for me.

100 for HJ while fully clothed? Thanks i rather roll my 100 dollar note around my penis and masturbate.
And not forgetting also paying 50 for piano massage and the location is so ulu? OMG i can only be dumb if i visit her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread