The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-06-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She so sweet.can I have her contact?
Thanks
Old 03-06-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post

She so sweet.can I have her contact?
Thanks
agree, and i also hope to have hehe
Old 04-06-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by man_sg2000 View Post
there's announcement on newspapers on FWs at dorms on the scheduled fixed rest off days & rest times in Ph1, Ph2 & Ph3, but No mention for maids' off days.

& hotels are closed for this June mth., rooms are catering to FWs stay during CB. If cases remain good low in Ph1, probably rooms are open at earliest July, when FWs vacate out to their bosses' dorm arrangements.

Worry & concern still
thanks, up you
Old 04-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
maids’ off days have always been the same before, during and after cb. only difference is during cb and now still, maids are encouraged not to go out during off days.
should be, all depends on the lady boss, up you
Old 04-06-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 10
Hokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nb any know tis helper Meii from wchat? Suck me dry neber mind still want to suck my wallet dry got any brather tio from this helper bo.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Wine001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokkienkia View Post
Nb any know tis helper Meii from wchat? Suck me dry neber mind still want to suck my wallet dry got any brather tio from this helper bo.
She has been active for the past year or so. And has a reputation of "sucking people's wallet dry" (paraphrasing your words).
Old 04-06-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Hokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine001 View Post
She has been active for the past year or so. And has a reputation of "sucking people's wallet dry" (paraphrasing your words).
Brather u oso kena by her? She ask for how much from you?
I cunt find any of brather here posting about her leh
Old 05-06-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexisfun6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share petite and slim Pm me . Willing to pay for your intro thanks
Old 05-06-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

That's strange... I walked past one of the chain hotels and I saw them having discount for a day stay

Why have promotions when they know no one is allowed to stay?

In another matter.. I'm pretty curious about the age grp of the peeps here
Old 05-06-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Most importantly u go upz her boh? If not just exit. Treat it lesson learn. If upz already just treat it as paying for her service.
Old 05-06-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro got tall than average big size maids to share? Screw fat tummy, short height maids really no kick already. Trying something new. Saw one in market, taller than her mdm, like very delicious n fleshy.
Old 05-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Most importantly u go upz her boh? If not just exit. Treat it lesson learn. If upz already just treat it as paying for her service.
Yess brather, but she gold digger sia. Tok nonsense to me, tell me I am her only 1 guy here. Knn i looking for brather here who have up her to sexpose her nonsense!

I bet she may even have an acct here nb..
Old 05-06-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yess brather, but she gold digger sia. Tok nonsense to me, tell me I am her only 1 guy here. Knn i looking for brather here who have up her to sexpose her nonsense!

I bet she may even have an acct here nb..
Bro, why dont u share her picture here, so u know which bro had upped her too.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Brather u oso kena by her? She ask for how much from you?
I cunt find any of brather here posting about her leh
bro share her details here la, her pic, contact and trick, so all bros will learn and avoid her. UP you +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-06-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Bro, why dont u share her picture here, so u know which bro had upped her too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro share her details here la, her pic, contact and trick, so all bros will learn and avoid her. UP you +23
Brathers, not so soon. She knows the game well. Very well train hurhur. Waiting for more brathers to pm me and once evithing confim i will sexpose her gao lat.

For now just beware of this helper name meii stay in around serangoon kovan area. Small size and eye big big. Last time she use to work in sengkang and pasir ris area. Dont know she got change name bo.

Thx 4 the pts brather, will up you when recovered.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1