The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 25-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Thanks for the bro who upped my point I will continue to post real and no bias true FRs.
Old 25-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 9
Ishkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to behold

Hi, any FRs/warnings on this girl G-cup Amy?

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=601489
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=601488
http://sgdragonlady.com/amy/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/amy-huge-g-cup-chio-syt/

Thanks!
Old 25-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 0
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Like many Brudders here, I am also tired of booking girls here. This is especially when photos show a young, pretty and slim girl but turns out to be the opposite, some times in all 3 factors ie. fake photo.

Over the past year, I have explored other avenues including heading of HK and Macao, where FL quality are better. Plus most of the FLs in HK, have got video so selection is much easier and hit rate is much higher.

But recently in sillypore, I find that our very own gambling resorts are also a good source for FLs too. Last week, I accompanied some “foreign talents” to the resorts. As I am not into gambling, I started taking note of these FLs and found that there are plentiful on the floor. Most dressed subtly sexy but you can noticed if you keep an eye out. The thing is, you can view and inspect the FL before approaching just like streetwalkers back in those good old GL days. Well, now they are walking indoors. This is much better than booking based on photos.

Unfortunately for us, we have to pay a levy to enter and with hotel room, cheonging at resort becomes a high expense.
Old 25-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
But recently in sillypore, I find that our very own gambling resorts are also a good source for FLs too. Last week, I accompanied some “foreign talents” to the resorts. As I am not into gambling, I started taking note of these FLs and found that there are plentiful on the floor. Most dressed subtly sexy but you can noticed if you keep an eye out. The thing is, you can view and inspect the FL before approaching just like streetwalkers back in those good old GL days. Well, now they are walking indoors. This is much better than booking based on photos.

Unfortunately for us, we have to pay a levy to enter and with hotel room, cheonging at resort becomes a high expense.
Unless you are going to a hotel nearby, have to add in cab fare.

BTW, what is the rate of the FL there?
Old 25-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Unless you are going to a hotel nearby, have to add in cab fare.

BTW, what is the rate of the FL there?
quite high. espc midnight. u see a pair of PRC syt gambling tgt can go chat them up. but usually they lose alot lah. the last girl i chatted with told me she alr lose 20k
Old 25-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 21
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

Saved your money. Most of these girls come here to gamble and FL.
It is ok if they win and most will lose and there are piss and want to make money fast. Boycott them. Now I only go SPA and Malaysian SPA.

These girls are there and the hit rates are better.
Old 25-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
RayGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post

http://www.shenhua69.com/mollyy/
http://mygongzhuwang.com/yezi-2/

Old hag 40s plus. Rush n bad services. Services n FR at OKT website are all fake. Flat tits. No 9 Tan Quee Lan Street #zerofive-02 near Bugis. Better avoid.
Late Night Bump
Old 25-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy88 View Post
Hahaha...break 100 meter record
kanna zapped for telling the truth.....Maybe this is a place just for OKTs.. anyway no harm done. continue to zap me.

But i still have to tell the truth, she is a old hag. confirmed chopped and double chopped.
Old 26-04-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Morning Bump
Old 26-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
kanna zapped for telling the truth.....Maybe this is a place just for OKTs.. anyway no harm done. continue to zap me.

But i still have to tell the truth, she is a old hag. confirmed chopped and double chopped.
Up u bro, we pay for the service and should not pity them in any way, just like you go hawker centre buy char kway tiao, and instead he served you morning left over economic mee hoon , do you feel pity that he stand so long hour cooking in sweat and never mind?
We sure kpkb, but why so many bros out there tio KC trap and jump to defend them when service is suck. Not forgetting the bloodsuckers OKTs, that post fake pics, fake reviews and anyhow zapped ppl for posting real FRs?
Old 26-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

if i will you is fake pic i will fuck off. see my treads you will know why
Old 26-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=19426

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=19448

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=19449

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=19453

Bro! you are spot on!!!

That thread "TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" is rubbish!

Those people are working for the OKT!

Anyway, there is no need to be bothered by those people controlling that thread.........

THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

There are going for their vacation @ Changi Chalet very soon.

Business must be bad for those MLs. I see the OKTs and their clones working overtime churning out MRs for the MLs in that thread. True or false ? Most probably 99% false MRs. Does not matter though as I have never believed in FRs/MRs written by OKTs or their kakis.

I hope other genuine bros are not conned by those fake FRs / MRs.
Old 26-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
Up u bro, we pay for the service and should not pity them in any way, just like you go hawker centre buy char kway tiao, and instead he served you morning left over economic mee hoon , do you feel pity that he stand so long hour cooking in sweat and never mind?
We sure kpkb, but why so many bros out there tio KC trap and jump to defend them when service is suck. Not forgetting the bloodsuckers OKTs, that post fake pics, fake reviews and anyhow zapped ppl for posting real FRs?
thanks...bro. thanks for your upzz. The truth will prevail. It will not stop me. Those who support the truth please upz me back and i shall return u with a big favor.
Old 26-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40883 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by douhonda77 View Post
All bro please beware of this site http://mlgirls88.com/

Using fake photos and all FR are fake.. my friend just posted a bad FR and was immediately deleted.

Posting this on behalf for a friend who was pissed and asking my nick to post..
upped u bro
Old 26-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post

http://www.shenhua69.com/mollyy/
http://mygongzhuwang.com/yezi-2/

Old hag 40s plus. Rush n bad services. Services n FR at OKT website are all fake. Flat tits. No 9 Tan Quee Lan Street #zerofive-02 near Bugis. Better avoid.
Kena zap or not....I dun really care....what i care is those who post here are real bonker n not those stupid clones. Salute those who speak the truth and dare to post. CHEERS TO ALL REAL BONKERS!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1