The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
It'll be near end of the year. Yeah the sinsot is a sticky part. Im a poor man after having to set aside it plus the gold plus the wedding ... i know the sinsot coming back to my gf which will be used to pay for part of our matrimonial home but then that means more money to fork out when it comes to that part. U guys wanna sponsor my bachelor party?
On top of that, I heard Thais are pretty "ngook" on the ang pao part.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 30-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
I hope so too bro that it will be long term and i did not make any mistake but as the saying go's nobody knows what's the future like.
True, but then if we know everything about the future it wont be fun nor exciting anymore.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
On top of that, I heard Thais are pretty "ngook" on the ang pao part.
Well that's why whatever money that does come back i treat it like a bonus.
Old 30-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Well that's why whatever money that does come back i treat it like a bonus.
As for your in laws side, you may consider to speak to your wife and see what is the arrangements, some will take half or lesser and some wont take at all.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 30-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
As for your in laws side, you may consider to speak to your wife and see what is the arrangements, some will take half or lesser and some wont take at all.
Thanks bro. I'm excellent in bargaining with my clients but terrible when it's for myself. Tats why i kena carrot chop often here in thailand even though i been here so many times. My good friend here worse. He dont even attempt to bargain. 555+
Old 30-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hello,

Current situation in Bangkok is still safe for sex tourists! You'll see policemen and soldiers with guns throughout the city but not dangerous! All the gogo bars in Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy are slow due to reduction of tourists but good for us due to bargaining power! Thermae Coffee Shop is place to visit due to tons of attractive working girls.

Bangkok is very very hot!!!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

will be going for blood donation at blood center, all those interested are welcome to join me...
Old 01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Garage1,

Sure, I also wants to donate blood, I'm B+. I need the location of the blood receiving center, name and phone number. All men should donate blood due to increase iron level in our blood. Increase iron level in mens' blood will cause cardiac and cirulatory problems! So donate blood! Women doesn't have to worry since they menstruate every month!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It'll be near end of the year. Yeah the sinsot is a sticky part. Im a poor man after having to set aside it plus the gold plus the wedding ... i know the sinsot coming back to my gf which will be used to pay for part of our matrimonial home but then that means more money to fork out when it comes to that part. U guys wanna sponsor my bachelor party?
leave the bux party to me, i'll even throw u a pre-bux party party if u want hehehe

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 01-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
leave the bux party to me, i'll even throw u a pre-bux party party if u want hehehe
I knew u gonna say that...we can start planning in september man
Old 02-05-2010, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Then also buy shots from the girls for...? I can't remember the prices, but I'm pretty sure it costs more than even the most ex barfine wor... Can't imagine barfine liao and then still have to chat the girl up and make her feel song enough to go back together so I cangive her more money.
Quote:
1) I can't wait to go home, 2) I'm never chionging while in SG again
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil
even buying like 10,20 LDs for a girl she still can't go back with u later for action. WTF? Then go TDs and spend all tat $$$ for wat? 10 LDs about $120. Call the cyber OKTs to get a sure thing + phone number of the girl for follow up in Bangkok better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang
555+ i guess we are part of the growing numbers who feel more at home in LOS than in Singapore
Concur with what you guys are saying on hitting thai scene in SG. Hopelessly out of pocket here. Especially for bkk residents or frequent flyers there. Yo bro Cha Yen, the irony of it all -you pay fo LDs and wreaths, yet you have to service them without any payback. Used to read stories in sbf (specific threads on thai pubs too) few years back of guys being hit by both singers and GROS for dough and expensive gifts big time. And you wonder how the regulars can afford their affliction (ah sia kias or laundering $$?).

Bragging rights come with a big price. There's no comparison SG with LOS, simply with economic disparity and chance to earn easy bucks drinking YOUR whisky, getting paid for LDs and not having to open their legs. 1 GRO even told me this home truth: In bkk the guys choose the gals, but SG we gals choose the guys (ie table with BLs and willing to throw money).

Personally, if I hit thai scene here (rarely) it's for a pint with fellow siam kias and also to enjoy some live thai music. On pricing, there are worse places than GM -new Moko (China Square) has wreaths going for minimum 50, 100! And on the odd 2 occasions we were there for a jug of beer, the GROS don't even approach us (el cheapos?). Also hear they are on some combo thing with LDs and buying time (30mins?). No loss, I was more attracted to tv screens showing FHM Thailand lovelies. But I didn't escape unscathed at Atlantis, as had the hots for 1 singer. Thought 1/2 LDs will do, but kns she hit me for a waterfall (virgin to this hi-so drink) 60 bucks. Drink gone in 60 secs, and singer left after 10mins +555.

Maths is simple, the money spent goes a longer way in our 2nd home
Old 02-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Concur with what you guys are saying on hitting thai scene in SG. is Hopelessly .........

Maths is simple, the money spent goes a longer way in our 2nd home
Yes, Singapore is a good place, as long as you have the dough....

My personal opinion, to cheong the Thai scene in SG, is like having a Thai gals with fake boobs... really can't say that there are no gems. Gems are priced!

I rather eat somtam, drink Leo, Regency.... in Muang Thai.... and spend quality time........
Old 02-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
rather eat somtam, drink Leo, Regency.... in Muang Thai.... and spend quality time........
At least our msian cousins if kena the thai itch, just get across the border to likes of Danok, Betong and Hadyai. With msian telco network possible so I hear (wrong declaration to OCs)
Old 02-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
At least our msian cousins if kena the thai itch, just get across the border to likes of Danok, Betong and Hadyai. With msian telco network possible so I hear (wrong declaration to OCs)
For Betong and Hatyai, we all went to visit durian, palm, plantations, flower farms in the wild, no have signal.... wah ha ha ha...
Old 02-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
dannylim81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Any good lobang in bangkok? In term of cheonging places like disco, massage etc.
In terms of cheap and good pub disco,i would recommend pak pong where all the WL wearing bikinis and dance on the bartop.but beware of some "Tiger show bar",where those gals will gather ard u and order drinks WITHOUT ur knowledge,so when the bills come,u will get a great shock!!
but theres oso good pub over dere,i came across a pub call "King Castle",those gal will oli come to u when u choose them,no anyhow billGals over there mostly SYT..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1