The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 23-04-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Had several experiences, but for one of the ML the experience was the worst..

Went there for JG and massage several times, during my last time there (before COVID), manage to french her and then gently pushed her down onto the bed. Removed her top while all the while she's protestingy "no, cannot" in chinese, but hands very cooperative to make sure I can strip her top easily. Pulled down her demin shorts and left her g-string, with her "protesting again".

Was busy licking her nipples while she finally start to moan and as I was pulling down her g-string (still licking her nips), wah lao eh, can smell something. Immediately lost the mood as the smell was quite strong. Pretend to still be aroused but stopped pulling her g-string down further (was trying to pull it up actually to hopefully cover the smell), but she was already damn horny and started to hug my head with all the "宝贝“ words coming out. Finally managed to pull up her g-string but still got lingering smell.

Told her I have no condom when she told me she wants to feel me inside her, she said it's ok. Told her cannot, later I cannot control and shoot inside, she says she wants to feel my sperm inside her. Wah lao, first time think so hard to reject sex. In the end, cook up some BS reason that I lost control just now cos she too pretty, but I already got GF and likely that night she wants action, so gotto conserve it. She still tried to arouse me but frankly the feeling is gone after the smell. I went soft while she was still trying to make me hard (she's quite pretty and have nice breasts to squeeze), but just cannot get it hard again. As she was licking all over my balls and dick, I pretended that I have an urgent message and need to attend to something. Quickly changed, paid up and left.

Never went back again.
very commendable effort bro to avoid a CCB, if i were you i might have given into temptation but would prolly used my finger to sextisfy her needs while getting her to blow me till i CIM.
Old 23-04-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Ermmm I saw many people say their small head will take over and just go ahead with the ccb.

Just a quick question, do you guys even encounter ccb before? Trust me, no matter how horny are you, will you go soft immediately.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Ermmm I saw many people say their small head will take over and just go ahead with the ccb.

Just a quick question, do you guys even encounter ccb before? Trust me, no matter how horny are you, will you go soft immediately.
I'm like that. If got something bother me, like CCB or their nose is like crooked (ya, this is the result of fucking so many until small things bother me), my cock just cannot stand.

One of the incident of the smell is an ambassador's wife. She's got a particular body smell. That night I just couldn't stand.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 17
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute

qns?

yall still can F the ml knowing the ml hav multiple raw partner??
Old 24-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I'm like that. If got something bother me, like CCB or their nose is like crooked (ya, this is the result of fucking so many until small things bother me), my cock just cannot stand.

One of the incident of the smell is an ambassador's wife. She's got a particular body smell. That night I just couldn't stand.
crooked nose ok.la, but ccb really cannot
Old 24-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

CCB is indeed the killer of hard ons.. not sure if anyone had CCB that smells like a smelly armpit.
Old 24-04-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

Encountered twice ML with CCB.
I simply can't continue any further ...

Get up, wash and leave!
Old 24-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ambassador's wife? Bro you power sia. upz you my humble 14.
Old 24-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Thanks. Yeah. Previous job a lot of networking dinners.

Met this woman who sat beside me and when we spoke she had really good English (I was working in Cambodia).

Ended up she knew I was Singaporean and started asking a lot of questions. About our policies etc. The whole dinner I mostly just spoke with her.

Go home I wanted to take a Grab she say she send me. So I ok. But in my mind, I was like telling myself don't over think it because foreign land. If anything go wrong, it will be problematic.

Reached my place, she parked. I was surprised but she replied that she never stayed in a condo in the middle of the shopping district. So asked if the view from my flat is nice. I told her, very nice.

She came up, I showed her around. Open the balcony and she stood there.

She bended forward to look around but the view of her bending over with her arms resting on the balcony railings just made all blood rush to my bottom half.

So, I just put my hands on her side, she was shocked and I lean forward and kissed her.

Both of us ended up naked on the bed but turned out she had a smell. Not a bad smell but somehow I just couldn't be hard.

So in the end, I finger her until she cum and she suck me until I cum.

Next day, I went back, my colleague asked me how was the journey back home with the ambassador's wife.

I was like "haha you joking." and my colleague was like, no, the ambassador is overseas now, so his wife came instead and sat beside me.

I was like *alamak, why last night I couldn't up her.... *

Sorry. I know this thread is for ML. So, please excuse my story.
Old 24-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
very commendable effort bro to avoid a CCB, if i were you i might have given into temptation but would prolly used my finger to sextisfy her needs while getting her to blow me till i CIM.
Quote:
Thanks. Yeah. Previous job a lot of networking dinners.

Both of us ended up naked on the bed but turned out she had a smell. Not a
Upped +10 for exchange
Old 24-04-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Encountered twice ML with CCB.
I simply can't continue any further ...

Get up, wash and leave!
Prince Devitt +51
Old 24-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Upped both +141

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Had several experiences, but for one of the ML the experience was the worst..

Went there for JG and massage several times, during my last time there (before COVID), manage to french her and then gently pushed her down onto the bed. Removed her top while all the while she's protestingy "no, cannot" in chinese, but hands very cooperative to make sure I can strip her top easily. Pulled down her demin shorts and left her g-string, with her "protesting again".

Was busy licking her nipples while she finally start to moan and as I was pulling down her g-string (still licking her nips), wah lao eh, can smell something. Immediately lost the mood as the smell was quite strong. Pretend to still be aroused but stopped pulling her g-string down further (was trying to pull it up actually to hopefully cover the smell), but she was already damn horny and started to hug my head with all the "宝贝“ words coming out. Finally managed to pull up her g-string but still got lingering smell.

Told her I have no condom when she told me she wants to feel me inside her, she said it's ok. Told her cannot, later I cannot control and shoot inside, she says she wants to feel my sperm inside her. Wah lao, first time think so hard to reject sex. In the end, cook up some BS reason that I lost control just now cos she too pretty, but I already got GF and likely that night she wants action, so gotto conserve it. She still tried to arouse me but frankly the feeling is gone after the smell. I went soft while she was still trying to make me hard (she's quite pretty and have nice breasts to squeeze), but just cannot get it hard again. As she was licking all over my balls and dick, I pretended that I have an urgent message and need to attend to something. Quickly changed, paid up and left.

Never went back again.
sounds alot like one of my personal sexperiences where i visited the ML 3rd time, i was the last customer for the day and though i know this joint only offers HJ, maybe since closing soon and no other customers i could potentially score the ML in other areas, so during my massage session when i was facing upwards, i reached my hand towards the ML's crotch and rubba rubba her pussy through her bottoms and soon enough she was soaking wet and her massage losing strength while caress her, after about 2-3 mins, i asked her if she could give me a 69 BBBJ me and she said yes!

Helped her quickly pull down her denim jeggings, then i realised she was not wearing anything underneath which explains the wetness i felt, however when she climbed over and position her wet abalone over my face and i was ready to go muff diving, a strong whift that smelt like a dead fish was coming out of her pussy and it was a total turn-off as i initially wanted to paint her.

And since i was stucked in the situation and din't want to offend her, i tilt my head on one extreme end and just fingered her till she and i cumed. Lucky she din't ask me why never paint her, i just gave some lame excuses that i've a toothache, quickly showered and paid her. Dint when back to her anymore after that last incident.
Old 25-04-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Upped +10 for exchange
upped u 6 points for exchange
Old 25-04-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I used a frequent a joint near office where this ML will only give me hj and let me roam. After 2 times she started giving me bbbj with warm water in her mouth before hj. Was quite shiok. Cam feel that her bah bah body was at least a C cup and sometimes she will remove her bra before starting hj because she "wanted to make it more comfortable".

One day she mentioned that MP closed because boss forgot to renew license, but she still can work ad hoc. So I was hoping to "help" her since no biz. I booked an appt, went over and saw that there was no one in the MP except 2 of us.

Since the cash register is not working, she said pay her directly. My mind was "ho seh liao". No one else around, can try anything I like.

Long story short, she did her routine by giving me bbbj and hj. During the hj I took her shirt off and pulled down her pants and panties to play with her pussy until it is wet until dripping on the floor.

She started bending down and leaning on me while hj and I grabbed her face and tried to french her. She didnt resist so we changed places for her to lie down and let me lick all over her. After a few minutes of cunninglus she started squirming and thrusting her hips up and down my face til she started closing her legs. I knew it was my turn already.

So I got on top of her and rubbed my dick on her pussy. She just moved her hand down and slot my dick in!

That was when I started thrusting slowly and later gained momentum til I said I was coming. She just said "快点!" So I CIP while frenching her. Was the best feeling since the whole MP had only 2 of us in the middle of the day. We cuddled a few minutes and went to shower together.

In the next few weeks we did the same but shoot outside. Gfe was good but too bad the MP had to close and she moved on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1