The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 29-06-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Squirting recommendation

Hello Brudder,
Can share her contact and location please! Thank you!!
Old 03-07-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post
Just tried Cheryl 1 day ago. I had some experience with 2 diff ladies of squirting. Both have a kind of smell and taste and their orgasms is priceless.

As for Cheryl I met her in the late noon. She went to toilet to wash and not sure what she did. I didn't do much and she will squirt. I pretty sure she did something in order to squirt. She don't really let me finger. Maybe she got something inside haha. Maybe a pump lol. The squirt is really taste like tap water. Haha.

I have a lover now and she really can squirt a lot. Non stop. I can see the difference.

But for her other service I must say she is really hard working and when she blows for me is damn slut. Love the way how she lick and look at me.
Female squirt comes from the urethra pee hole and not the pussy hole.
Always remember women have 3 holes below - pee, vagina, ass.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

I think for bros who f her you will know
Old 03-07-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
Female squirt comes from the urethra pee hole and not the pussy hole.
Always remember women have 3 holes below - pee, vagina, ass.
And one more time. Squirting is not from the cunt hole and probably not from the urethra (pee hole). Squirting is from the Skene's Gland. Googling always helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol. One more time... squirting or female ejaculation DOES NOT come out from the vagina/cunt/hole. It's from the Skene Gland.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
Old 03-07-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
And one more time. Squirting is not from the cunt hole or the urethra (pee hole). Squirting is from the Skene's Gland. Googling always helps.
Yes thanks Kopiosteve for being more specific. That is right. I didn't even want to go into that detail since most guys think come from vagina hole and can put pump inside, lol.
Old 03-07-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes thanks Kopiosteve for being more specific. That is right. I didn't even want to go into that detail since most guys think come from vagina hole and can put pump inside, lol.
Haha I saw that I also lol
Old 03-07-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

In short- if it’s real squirt, when you f her she should still be able to squirt and the top part of your dick will feel some warmth. It shouldn’t be a situation when you suddenly end up fucking a hot water tub....

I didn’t get the squirt feel but more like fucking a hot water tub... maybe some other bros who like to go early in the day felt different

The last time I felt the squirting feeling was with milf5566...
Old 03-07-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Cheryl.
And also by the way, not all customer she offer full service. BYOP, play safe
In the previous thread, there were hints of some getting full treatment but very "selective". Let me visit her at the new place and with my 001.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You'll probably hear a continuous humming sound from her vagina if the pump inside is operating to provide squirting function.

Also she'll need a power bank of high capacity of say, 100000mAh to supply DC power to the pump for multiple squirts everyday ..
Old 04-07-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Just responded to another batch of requests.
A few bros have asked if they provise FJ.. This is between you and them, so pls check with them directly.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. One more time... squirting or female ejaculation DOES NOT come out from the vagina/cunt/hole. It's from the Skene Gland.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
True squirting doesn't come from vagina.
Counterfeit one does.

The impt question is : Is it normal and real for so many within 45mins?
Can you pee 4 to 6 times in large amt within 45mins?

I requested her to let me see where her squirt come out from.
But the jet too strong and burst the viewing camera.

Last edited by piichai; 04-07-2021 at 05:26 PM.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
True squirting doesnt come from vagina.
Counterfeit ones can.

The impt question is : Is it normal and real for so many within 45mins?
Can you pee 4 to 6 times in large amt within 45mins?

I requested her to let me see where her squirt come out from.
But the jet too strong and burst the viewing camera.
No need to be so obsessed with squirting la. All I can say is her squirting IS DEFINITELY REAL! And it comes from her Skene's gland. Anyway, she has a special skill that fulfills many of our fantasies. So why think about it so much? Just be thrilled you get to indulge in this rare erotic experience. Once she rtc, then all will start to regret.

But to answer your question... How can she squirt so often with everyone? Now that is the real question.

Just let me say this... a great squirter once told me, when she starts to squirt, the more she feels like squirting... it becomes easier and easier. It becomes like a leaky faucet, waiting to spray.

So some can developed this into a skill. Expert squirters can train themselves to squirt even from simple stimulation. She can easily trigger her own squirting mechanism with little stimulation, so much so she can almost squirt at will. Now the only thing to do is to be sufficiently hydrated. And that means filling up with lots and lots of fluids. That's why she is usually tasteless, because she empties and refills herself so often. Be the first one of the day, and there'll be a slight taste.

Anyway, as I said, feel thrilled to be able to enjoy this rare and wonderful phenomenon. No need to question so much.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Haha nice maybe next time I need to take some enhancements and f her until her fluids empty
Old 07-07-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post
Just tried Cheryl 1 day ago. I had some experience with 2 diff ladies of squirting. Both have a kind of smell and taste and their orgasms is priceless.

As for Cheryl I met her in the late noon. She went to toilet to wash and not sure what she did. I didn't do much and she will squirt. I pretty sure she did something in order to squirt. She don't really let me finger. Maybe she got something inside haha. Maybe a pump lol. The squirt is really taste like tap water. Haha.

I have a lover now and she really can squirt a lot. Non stop. I can see the difference.

But for her other service I must say she is really hard working and when she blows for me is damn slut. Love the way how she lick and look at me.
Bro do you mind share Cheryl contact to me
Old 07-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody know if Cheryl is still taking new customers? My number is def in the shared database but texted 3x on 3 separate days, no replies
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1