The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kobe999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

An apple a day keep the doctor away..
Old 02-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
I've tired siti from the yoga massage thread. She's got huge melons, and even though a PRC Malay, she can understand English much more than the other usual PRC MLs

Apart from this one, I don't know any, will wait for other bros to chime in
Hi bro, want to check. Where is the yoga froum ah? Cant seem to locate.. Appreciate if you can point me to the right direction please. Thankyou!!
Old 02-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Hi bro, want to check. Where is the yoga froum ah? Cant seem to locate.. Appreciate if you can point me to the right direction please. Thankyou!!
Look in Health Centre thread
Old 02-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Here you go https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=741064
Old 02-10-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, anyone kind enough to PM me the damages for different services by Siti? Would like to know the rough damage before heading down, thanks!
Old 04-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can pass me contact bro ? Is she ok with Sporean Indian?
Old 04-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
RenJoker is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/

I went to look for xiao tao today. She was prettier in person and she was very friendly. Her massage was amazing and she doesn’t rush. She is a really sweet girl and I really enjoyed my time with her.
Does she look like her photos posted?
Old 05-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kongkek69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, care to share any recommended ones in west area?
Old 06-10-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
Tried once, nuru is done on massage table and not on air mattress. Quite nice chatty lady, talk a lot, milf ard late 30s to early 40s. Big soft boobs, but saggy. Big bums too if you are into big bums
Hi Bro AhMeng, thank you for sharing your FR. Yes, she is definitely 40+++; I recall she asked for additional $20 if I wanted to play her breasts and suck her nipples. Is she still charging this $20 more? Thanks Bro AhMeng.
Old 06-10-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Thanks a million!
Old 06-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Hi Bro AhMeng, thank you for sharing your FR. Yes, she is definitely 40+++; I recall she asked for additional $20 if I wanted to play her breasts and suck her nipples. Is she still charging this $20 more? Thanks Bro AhMeng.
Nope, she didnt charge extra, i could play and suck. But she dont allow me to move south and got a bit unhappy when i tried. I managed to cheer up the mood though. I think if I wash my hand I should be able to explore south. Overall quite a nice experience, i overstayed by 15 minutes since no customer after me that day. While i am ok with milf, i wont rtm cos too milfy
Old 06-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Finally went to try Cheryl nuru last week. Location is great, no need to sneak at corridor to get in. Her teasing is goot and first time I get hot gel, interesting feel. But I find her service a bit mechanical leh, and not much pattern. Plus she never make eye contact throughout which is damn sian. I took awhile to finish, after which she mention I'm difficult to cum. Actually its because I wasn't aroused enough. Maybe no chemistry or maybe I had high expectation after Natalie. probably won't rtm and stick to Natalie if I can get a slot.

Funny thing was I saw the toilet was very dry so maybe I was first customer in afternoon haha.
Old 07-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Finally went to try Cheryl nuru last week. Location is great, no need to sneak at corridor to get in. Her teasing is goot and first time I get hot gel, interesting feel. But I find her service a bit mechanical leh, and not much pattern. Plus she never make eye contact throughout which is damn sian. I took awhile to finish, after which she mention I'm difficult to cum. Actually its because I wasn't aroused enough. Maybe no chemistry or maybe I had high expectation after Natalie. probably won't rtm and stick to Natalie if I can get a slot.

Funny thing was I saw the toilet was very dry so maybe I was first customer in afternoon haha.
After Natalie all other ML are meh....
Old 07-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Wow got 2 Apples from different websites, any FR on either of them?
https://sglonelyguys.online/apple-massage/
http://beautycastle.org/apple-massage-hj-bbbj/
I tried the beauty castle one last year. Feeling not there for me - chemistry didn’t work out.
After that I wondering if she telling me all her story is to seek sympathy for not so hard working. BBBJ was not working for second shot (as said, no chemistry) then asked to switch to HJ. By then I was ok lah whatever. Super mechanical up down up down.
Have to consider as speaks simple English. I never tried others to really compare properly but relied more on my half f@ck Chinese.
Oh if you try her make sure say first you are looking for the two shot option (per the website).
But in other thread seems got a lot of supporters so could just be me.

Last edited by ApacheOne; 07-10-2020 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
After Natalie all other ML are meh....
Yup that's true...going for my weekly session later haha .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1