The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Haha already in room...
Best opportunity to snap some pics is when you are already inside the room...
Old 05-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Best opportunity to snap some pics is when you are already inside the room...
I know some bros are adept at this but I'm a total disaster when it comes to this.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going to be in Manila from 14 Sept and depart on 17 Sept. Any bro want to join me party on 14 and 15 Sept night?
Old 06-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
I know some bros are adept at this but I'm a total disaster when it comes to this.
Doesn't matter. Enjoy yourself the most impt.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Went to Republiq last night. As usual, babes aplenty and guys, just talk to any gal you fancy. VERY easy to make friends, bedding them though will take time and maybe money.

To be frank I enjoy flirting with 5 - 6 girls in Republiq than a session with a FL, but that's just me.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

you haven't unleash me yet..
hehe

lets arrange to go one day.. i'll fly over.. =P

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 06-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to Republiq last night. As usual, babes aplenty and guys, just talk to any gal you fancy. VERY easy to make friends, bedding them though will take time and maybe money.

To be frank I enjoy flirting with 5 - 6 girls in Republiq than a session with a FL, but that's just me.
normal gers (NG) = thrill of getting them into bed, ie turning them into FL
FL = thrill of getting them to have feelings for you, ie turning them into NG

LOL, guess we're never satisfied huh ....
Old 06-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

That me too. I nowaday like to make friend and make real love with the FB nowaday. Isnt it weird to do this when I am older? Should be doing this when younger and pay when older mah?
Old 07-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
That me too. I nowaday like to make friend and make real love with the FB nowaday. Isnt it weird to do this when I am older? Should be doing this when younger and pay when older mah?
I guess it's being jaded from the easy way out and looking for a little GFE to spice things up. Just had a session with a FL who used to go clubbing with me a few times; full GFE experience with variety of positions and powerful climax.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess it's being jaded from the easy way out and looking for a little GFE to spice things up. Just had a session with a FL who used to go clubbing with me a few times; full GFE experience with variety of positions and powerful climax.
like yours style.. DKR.. want to see what type of GFE will you fall for...
Old 07-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
like yours style.. DKR.. want to see what type of GFE will you fall for...
Just the normal stuff winman08. I'm sure all of us have experienced the FL type of service where the FL just wants the job done, pronto. I know it's a job to them, but what's the point when the FL keeps pushing you to finish off?

With the GFE, she wants to climax too. Lots of body-to-body contact, no holds barred grabbing and pulling, dirty talk is an option while moaning is a requisite. End of it, both parties hug together because of fatigue, in a good way. And as many here testify, Pinays know their sex and how to get it. No inhibitions.

Best part? She wants more. I'm meeting her at Republiq and she's bringing her friends; going to polish off that bottle from Wednesday. I'm missing Manila before I even leave!
Old 07-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
you haven't unleash me yet..
hehe

lets arrange to go one day.. i'll fly over.. =P
Oh BoinKING, I'm just getting warmed up when I say 5 - 6. I will flirt with anyone from the door bitch to the gay clubber, if it means I get more freebies (yeah, I'm cheap), introductions to new chicks and a general good time in the club and on the bed.

Planning how to take this friend of an acquaintance I met at Republiq back to hotel. She kept saying she was conservative but I kissed her more than once and she pressed against my body so many times I would be extremely surprised (or disappointed) if she didn't feel my manhood.

Even if I fail, the plethora of options in Manila boggles the mind.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Samster

Not sure if any light has been shed on this: I entered a Jap style KTV in Malate last night as I was cruising around.

Charges: 500PHP for males, 400PHP for females and if you want a female companion from the KTV, it's 300PHP. Charges are good for 2 hours and you drink all you want at your table (3 or 4 bottles provided). Thing is, the alcohol on the table looks exotic... meaning brands I haven't seen before. I'm not an adventurous person when it comes to food in general.

Ladies' drinks are optional at 300PHP but I highly doubt the veracity of the manager's claim. You can't take the girl out unless it's after work hours (met a girl at Republiq who works at one of these; she says a customer can 'buy' her time off but I didn't probe further). I guess most of the girls prob head to Insomnia or Zzyzx.

When I walked past the same bar I entered after having a cuppa, the 'flyer boy' (as he calls himself) gave me a discount of 100PHP. I had to decline though due to the dubious alcohol.

If anyone can contribute further, much appreciated. I haven't sen any lookers in the KTVs but I could be wrong.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure if any light has been shed on this: I entered a Jap style KTV in Malate last night as I was cruising around.

Charges: 500PHP for males, 400PHP for females and if you want a female companion from the KTV, it's 300PHP. Charges are good for 2 hours and you drink all you want at your table (3 or 4 bottles provided). Thing is, the alcohol on the table looks exotic... meaning brands I haven't seen before. I'm not an adventurous person when it comes to food in general.

Ladies' drinks are optional at 300PHP but I highly doubt the veracity of the manager's claim. You can't take the girl out unless it's after work hours (met a girl at Republiq who works at one of these; she says a customer can 'buy' her time off but I didn't probe further). I guess most of the girls prob head to Insomnia or Zzyzx.

When I walked past the same bar I entered after having a cuppa, the 'flyer boy' (as he calls himself) gave me a discount of 100PHP. I had to decline though due to the dubious alcohol.

If anyone can contribute further, much appreciated. I haven't sen any lookers in the KTVs but I could be wrong.
I being to one of those Japanese style pub in Malate. It is pretty cheap actually. You pay a few sum for free flow drinks. They will provide a girl to talk or sing with you in the hall. Every 10 or 20min another girl will rotate. If you want her to sit with u fixed, you got to buy her time. How much I don't know as I like to know more girls. It get you drunk real quick till u can just go back hotel to sleep your night rather to think how to jerk off. kekeke
Old 07-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
It get you drunk real quick till u can just go back hotel to sleep your night rather to think how to jerk off. kekeke
I was reading with interest till I saw this. Jerking off is NOT an option in Manila.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1