The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-07-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Bros fornicator senior,

Thumbs up for accepting austin69's humble apologies n understanding. Also very commendable for bros austin69 to accept his wrong doing. Is a very good beginning.
Hope to read more FR fm both of you in the near future.
BTW Bro, I am no senior, please, I still consider myself newbie here. I haven't even reached my first year yet haha!

Cheers.
Old 21-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

H10 R01A - Rina

Went there yesterday afternoon.
Thinking of finding someone new to try..

Walked around, many door open and also many door close.
So after 1 round, I go into H10. Just nice saw Rina smoking outside her room so as her whether can service me?

She said "$40". I say ok.

H10 R01A - Rina
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (1 of the big boobs in PT, I think)
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
Catbath: 7.5/10
BJ: 8/10 (with cap)
FJ: 6/10 (didn't do much, very fast "shoot" already)
Damage: $40
RTF: Maybe sometime later..

Have a nice day!
Old 21-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
So you tried Aida but give FR for Mei Bo.

Ok, at least got names with House and Room numbers.

I thank you.
Paiseh.. Never really take note of their names..
Old 21-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Didnt noticed any nice MILF in H20. Who is this H20R6 ?
Can give some ratings ? can give more details FR ?
Any BBBJ ? CIM ?
Sorry for the late post , Ok back to H20 R6

She is a milf in her late 40s or early 50s
not plumb nor skinny ,nice smooth and fair tits and butt
Wear a black frame glasses (sometimes)
Shoulder lenght slightly cruly hair with highlighted color .
Height is around 1.55 m
Always wear tight tube top with mini skirt .

Service
service is good as she never rush me .
Can puff a smoke while she is washing you .
She will catbath and Bj me for more then 20 mins ! Never tried BBBJ or CIM so I dun know .
Can kiss her neck and face but no freching ,
Ruba ruba her tits and butt while she bj me .

Next time will ask her for bbbj when rtf
Old 21-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 20
puzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to all

Here is my FR on H11R4

Felt horny and dropy PT to release.
Went around looking for my usual fav WL.

H11R4 RINA engaged, so decide walk walk a bit.
After a while come back to H11R4 and saw a Bangla just walk out.
Boh pian, just on her

SOP wash up didi, then proceed with catbath, ball suck then BJ.
After that she ride me cowgal and finally do her doggy.
I like to do her doggy coz she got nice bum.
Good after service after bonk finish also

Name : RINA
Looks : 7/10 (Chubby next door Minah)
Boobs : 36C
BBBJ : No
BJ : Yes
Damage : $30
RTF : Yes, one of the better budget bonks
Old 21-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

puzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to allpuzylover6969 is a name known to all

Sorry H11R4 should be Juli
Old 21-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

For all Brow Sugar lovers
Below info on Brown Sugar WLs

H10R1A (RINA)
H10R8 (LEEZA)
H11R4 (JULIE)
H16R9 (LYNN)
Old 21-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
andrewcute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H02 R02 - Maggie

Yo bro i tried Maggie a few days ago. I seldom went to petain but she is my
top girl in petain right now. Very slow and relax. I went inside and she asked me to sit on the bowl. THen she undress herself and wash me.
Then she ask me to sit down and she gave me a very very slow BBBJ. Wah i tell you very very slow and the best! Then she ask me to lift my leg up and she gave me an AR. Then continue BBBJ me again and lick me all over. Then i told me i want to cum and she quickly put condom and blow me till i cum!
Then while she is washing me up we have a chat and thanks me and ask me to come again. Very very good customer service! No regret !

BJ: 10/10
FJ: never try i cum out while she is sucking
RTF: Yes i'am thinking of her already
Old 21-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Maggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewcute View Post
H02 R02 - Maggie

Ah! So Maggie also reduced to $40? Age is catching up with her, Sally H02 too till now, Queen Munx2 still command $50.

Last friday, Maggie code me $50 did not know lest than a week she drop $10.
Old 21-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H20r06

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Sorry for the late post , Ok back to H20 R6

She is a milf in her late 40s or early 50s
not plumb nor skinny ,nice smooth and fair tits and butt
Wear a black frame glasses (sometimes)
Shoulder lenght slightly cruly hair with highlighted color .
Height is around 1.55 m
Always wear tight tube top with mini skirt .

Service
service is good as she never rush me .
Can puff a smoke while she is washing you .
She will catbath and Bj me for more then 20 mins ! Never tried BBBJ or CIM so I dun know .
Can kiss her neck and face but no freching ,
Ruba ruba her tits and butt while she bj me .

Next time will ask her for bbbj when rtf
-------

Dear Sir! Finally i saw Fr of this WL. If i am correct her room is on left handside b4 the inner section. There is an altar next to her room. She was the 1 i wrote long time ago.

A customer asked $10 can or not? She chide him , "U blanglah $10?" What's her charge? $20? Serious with her services u wrote, that is $30 above. I kind of find her as sexy as Amy H24R01.

U catch her name? We can update the PSL.

Last edited by jacky43; 21-07-2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: correction
Old 21-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzylover6969 View Post
Here is my FR on H11R4

Felt horny and dropy PT to release.
Went around looking for my usual fav WL.

H11R4 RINA engaged, so decide walk walk a bit.
After a while come back to H11R4 and saw a Bangla just walk out.
Boh pian, just on her

SOP wash up didi, then proceed with catbath, ball suck then BJ.
After that she ride me cowgal and finally do her doggy.
I like to do her doggy coz she got nice bum.
Good after service after bonk finish also

Name : RINA
Looks : 7/10 (Chubby next door Minah)
Boobs : 36C
BBBJ : No
BJ : Yes
Damage : $30
RTF : Yes, one of the better budget bonks
Haha! Be careful Bro. Me I know who is who, but for others not sure.

Cheers.
Old 21-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewcute View Post
H02 R02 - Maggie

Yo bro i tried Maggie a few days ago. I seldom went to petain but she is my
top girl in petain right now. Very slow and relax. I went inside and she asked me to sit on the bowl. THen she undress herself and wash me.
Then she ask me to sit down and she gave me a very very slow BBBJ. Wah i tell you very very slow and the best! Then she ask me to lift my leg up and she gave me an AR. Then continue BBBJ me again and lick me all over. Then i told me i want to cum and she quickly put condom and blow me till i cum!
Then while she is washing me up we have a chat and thanks me and ask me to come again. Very very good customer service! No regret !

Ah, my dear Maggie. I first try her Nov. of 2007. She quote me $40 with BBBJ. RTF down to BJ only. When I join SBF I learn that she is CAT50 so give her $50 and ask for CAT50 service, so I got BBBJ again and AR some more. She was my regular befor ex-GL WLs came to PT. Yup, we had good times together.

But I am over her now. Last RTF was 06 May 2010.

I am now hooked on Michelle - H02R16. Just RTF her earlier today. I am still in the office and about to go back. So, my FR later, for Michelle my belle.

Cheers.
Old 21-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Totally on the spot man!

No she's not new bro. Michelle told me she's already been in PT for a year.

So why haven't you seen her before? I'm not surprised, because truth is, neither have I!!! One year of cheonging PT and I have never seen her. Not until yesterday's visit!!! I reckon when we pass her door, it's always closed - busy with customer or not working.

Anyway, it's last left room of 1st section in House 2. Go for it bro. A very lovely experience indeed with a nice girl with great skin and body.

Oh, don't know about frenching bro. My mouth was to busy savouring her smooth skin and almost red nipples. Hahaha. I'll try the next time....

Cheers

Bro U-Da-Man,

You wrote H2R16 until so steam... I cannot tahan... went down early evening, trying to see who is she ... but KNN.... walk for 30min.. her room is busy . No chance to see her face at all

Walk around... but surprisingly.. H12 is closed. Inner section of H16 also closed. Is it some special day today ?

Saw Diamond walking out of H24 in her civilian clothes. Look very pale, and still smoking.

Bo Bian... time's up liao.... must fetch OC at 6.30... so LL... go back without firing my gun.
Old 22-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Michelle H02R16

Home at last and now it is time for yet again another FR for Michelle.

As what we have agreed last Sunday, we shall meet again today, Wednesday, and I am to book her for 2 sessions. I reached PT around 5:40pm hoping she would be available, but her door was closed. After waiting for a while, her door opened and to my surprise there was nobody inside. As it turns out she was having her dinner!

For this FR I will not say again what is already obvious to you all, that she gives a superb, mind blowing BBBJ. Instead, I will mention some aacounts in our session that went up one notch!

But before doing so, I am asking a favour not to mention this to her. All that went on just came my way and I did not ask for it. I think all WLs are like that, if you RTF a lot, they develop a liking to you and service level goes up a little bit.

One account is before each session, she would take her time to light up a smoke and chat before we start. Last Saturday I asked for a "puff" from her cigarette and she declined, so I didn't push it. But today, she offered me a full stick and we smoked and chat before we washed. At the end of the session, she offered me another one but I declined, I don't want her to think that I am taking advantage.

Next, she dimmed the lights. Wow! Talk about being romantic! Some more in dimmed lights I find her BBBJ more sensual! Shiok!

And lastly, during BBBJ, she went to 69 position and she gave me a taste of her wet pussy. Being brief as it was, I cherished and enjoyed it. I was licking her pussy and asshole plus get to suck both her ass cheeks!

Overall another superb session. Before, I gave a rating of 9/10 because there was no frenching and 69. Now that I got 69, I am giving a 9.5/10 rating for the session. I'm still working on the frenching part and until that day comes, only maybe then will it be a 10/10 rating.

I'm seeing her again this Saturday. And I am very much looking forward to it already! Michelle, my belle.

Cheers.
Old 22-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience - Michelle H02R16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Home at last and now it is time for yet again another FR for Michelle.

As what we have agreed last Sunday, we shall meet again today, Wednesday, and I am to book her for 2 sessions. I reached PT around 5:40pm hoping she would be available, but her door was closed. After waiting for a while, her door opened and to my surprise there was nobody inside. As it turns out she was having her dinner!

For this FR I will not say again what is already obvious to you all, that she gives a superb, mind blowing BBBJ. Instead, I will mention some aacounts in our session that went up one notch!

But before doing so, I am asking a favour not to mention this to her. All that went on just came my way and I did not ask for it. I think all WLs are like that, if you RTF a lot, they develop a liking to you and service level goes up a little bit.

One account is before each session, she would take her time to light up a smoke and chat before we start. Last Saturday I asked for a "puff" from her cigarette and she declined, so I didn't push it. But today, she offered me a full stick and we smoked and chat before we washed. At the end of the session, she offered me another one but I declined, I don't want her to think that I am taking advantage.

Next, she dimmed the lights. Wow! Talk about being romantic! Some more in dimmed lights I find her BBBJ more sensual! Shiok!

And lastly, during BBBJ, she went to 69 position and she gave me a taste of her wet pussy. Being brief as it was, I cherished and enjoyed it. I was licking her pussy and asshole plus get to suck both her ass cheeks!

Overall another superb session. Before, I gave a rating of 9/10 because there was no frenching and 69. Now that I got 69, I am giving a 9.5/10 rating for the session. I'm still working on the frenching part and until that day comes, only maybe then will it be a 10/10 rating.

I'm seeing her again this Saturday. And I am very much looking forward to it already! Michelle, my belle.

Cheers.

Bro... you are the one inside her room at about 6 ?
I was there.. walking around at about 6pm... walk for 30 minutes... her room always closed

KNN... I walked outside, and u busy fucking inside

no offence
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1