The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Was considering Mei or Mo, OKT recommended Mo, took his word for guaranteed service...
Arrived early, blend into the guest in the lounge, and waited for time to go up.

Punctual (had to wait lobby to be brought up) tried to be discreet, sized the girl up in the lift..petite and school girl look. Friendly....flirted when alone in the lift...slowly warmed up and chatted before I peeled her layer by Layer...

Service superb, a good compromise for lacking in body and look but still acceptable, if you don mind the idea of making out with a secondary level chick, felt like a paedophile somewhat lol, but her responsive moan and body language adds to the eroticism.

Her passion and attention makes it a good session, full attentive service from start to finish.

Will try to RTF but Mei is still tempting...

Last edited by Dobernite; 22-05-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 22-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=691071

just finished a session with yaya.
Really pretty tall lady with a smoking body! D cups with nice nipples enhanced nicely.
She is new to this industry, so abit green but honestly very good service.

Nice house big room and comfortable. clean and have good towels.
Nice location suitable for me. yaya open door and lead me to room, soft spoken and i find her to be very sexy.
Normal shower and i was quite taken by her manner and sexy body.
I knew i was in for a good time. she dry me off and we proceeded to bed for round one.
Foreplay was ok i painted her, nice pussy sparse bush, and she bbbj for me, i guide her and told her how to give a good bbbj enjoyed very much.
first round she mount me and game over hahaha too excited i cum too fast.

we lie down chit chat and i slowly got her to handjob me until i was ready. capped and continue round 2. missionary and doggy follow by my favourite cowgirl. this girl really made me cum.
i would RTF because she is pretty with exotic looks, and damm nice body. she smells good and got good attitude service is great.
thank to sexhouse for bringing in this gem.

Last edited by Chubbie123; 22-05-2018 at 02:39 PM.
Old 22-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=691071

just finished a session with yaya. Really pretty tall lady with a smoking body! D cups with nice nipples enhanced nicely. she is new to this industry, so abit green but honestly very good service.

nice house big room and comfortable. clean and have good towels. nice location suitable for me. yaya open door and lead me to room, soft spoken and i find her to be very sexy. normal shower and i was quite taken by her manner and sexy body. i knew i was in for a good time. she dry me off and we proceeded to bed for round one. foreplay was ok i painted her, nice pussy sparse bush, and she bbbj for me, i guide her and told her how to give a good bbbj enjoyed very much. first round she mount me and game over hahaha too excited i cum too fast.
we lie down chit chat and i slowly got her to handjob me until i was ready. capped and continue round 2. missionary and doggy follow by my favourite cowgirl. this girl really made me cum.
i would RTF because she is pretty with exotic looks, and damm nice body. she smells good and got good attitude service is great.
thank to sexhouse for bringing in this gem.
Bro, she does frenching?
Old 22-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 8
GreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Ying-Bangkokgems

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty with nice make-up on)
Character/Attitude: 10/10 (Bubbly, Cheerful, Friendly)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Hardworking and very sexy. DT allowed but not too long)
FJ: 9/10 (Her body frame is nice hence every position is good for me)
GFE: 10/10 (TCSS and English speaking)
RTF: If I still can get her slot

Overall she's definitely 1 of the great bonk that deserves a post here
Old 22-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faridarma96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR for Alaina?
Old 22-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
championaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sasa from Emmanuelle looks chio. Anyone tried?

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=691310
Old 22-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Just finished a session with AON from rollypolly

She is not the prettiest gem around. Small boobs, not for boobs lover. Feels like she is a lil shy and insecure about her body. At the start she kept covering her body with the towel. But once action starts then it's all good.

Does frenching but not DFK type. She smiles a lot and will keep hugging you.

Painting and fingering both allowed. Nice subtle stereo sounds and blanket grabbing when you finger. She is surprisingly tight though. Even 1 middle finger insertion needs some effort.

Fj was good. Accommodating to all positions.

Overall, definitely worth the $120. Bros who don't mind small boobs but above average gfe and non dead fish can try.

Support aon or rolly girls! Had 2 with them so far. It has been a value for money bonk with that price.

Any bros who had rolly girls kindly share your FR too. Or pm me pls.
Old 22-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoyoumean View Post
Finally get to try Jane from Lust Vegas yesterday after much waiting.

Looks - Definitely worth the wait and is such a chiobu. Looks exactly like the photo and has those hot Thai beer girl feel.
She really got the "BEER LADY" look.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 22-05-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sube858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Connie from X-clusive Models

Looks: 9/10 – Wild & slutty with CFM looks.

Body: 8.5/10 – Slim & smooth body with slender legs the chio girl has beautiful tattoos all over.

Boobs: 8.5/10 – Enhanced Ds her protruding nipples will harden when you lick them.

BBBJ: 8/10 – Slow & sensual that covers my entire dick and balls.

Painting: 9/10 – Pink, wet and juicy, can see her juices dripping when you work on her pussy. When she cums she will clamp your head between her thighs writhing in ecstasy.

Frenching: 9/10 – Native speaker from french.

FJ: 9.5/10 – A real cowgirl with good stamina, rides and grind my dick fully into her CB will moan seductively and gives me a helpless look that makes me bang her harder in doggy.

Booking: 8/10 – Bro Prince as usual is prompt, courteous and dependable, always a pleasure visiting.

She is friendly, loves to fool around. I enjoyed my time with her the only downside is communication.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks. Any fr on cat of soi

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Cat or cof from soi looks yummy.
Any fr to share.
Tqvm
Following the recent trend of short FRs. One word for you. Legit. OKT also been around long enough and friendly. Legit also.

Last edited by xiaolong; 22-05-2018 at 08:34 PM. Reason: .
Old 22-05-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LY from BangkokGems

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=691357

Overall think LY is she’s worth a try for guys who like SYT

Tried LY over the weekend. OKT prompt with response with location not bad close to MRT station in central singapore

Looks pretty similar to the photos. I’d guess young 20s girl with pretty face. She wears colored contacts and has medium length hair. Not for boob lovers and a few tattoos. Trimmed below. Typical Thai tan, body nice and slim at around 160cm tall. Overall sweet looking girl

FJ wise she’s surprisingly good for her age. When I entered we immediately started Frenching and stripping each other. She started on BBBJ which was pretty expertly done. She doesn’t allow painting - so lots of kissing before FJ. She’s energetic and enjoys sex. Finished first shot with COB, before second shot later. All throughout some pretty instead kissing, giving it a nice GFE feel.

Personality wise her English is ok and she’s fun to talk with. She’s reluctant to tell too much about her life in BKK, but can’t blame her wanting some secrecy.

She said she’s going back soon so maybe have to be fast with this one?

Last edited by Zongzong; 23-05-2018 at 05:46 AM.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14247 / Power: 24
vampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
If it's really good stuff, I am sure bros don't mind paying that 10-20 extra. Just don't want to be paying extra for nothing special.

Sometimes after paying premium price, still get the typical tanned thai girl mid-20s 1st timer inexperienced, also feel not worth it.

Worse, get temperamental girl, MILF already give birth, dead fish, etc. still charging 150 or higher ... wallet pain and heart pain!
Returned.

Min 4 to exchange
Old 22-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ghibly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by championaire123 View Post
Sasa from Emmanuelle looks chio. Anyone tried?

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=691310
Don't bother, looks are ok but absolutely useless service, didnt want to fuck or anythin.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 10
diamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud ofdiamonte has much to be proud of

keen to book lustvegas for the first time but after key in email contact etc, no confirmation email received.. no other ways to contact also. any one can assist?

best is got wechat to book hehe
Old 22-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xckay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone tried soda https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=691568
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1