The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Won't your session be interrupted when she has to leave to answer the door?

No other ml to do recep role.
Usually we lock the door and put the sign “closed” and have fun inside.
Old 12-10-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually we lock the door and put the sign “closed” and have fun inside.
Regular and seasoned chiongster spotted! Respect!
Old 12-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Great news to all bro, XM will be managing the shop alone, book ur slot fast to enjoy the exclusiveness. Bros are welcome to pm me for her contact
It's as good as saying she's on OWO scheme ..
Old 13-10-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
DDrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like ussc qiqi is gone, any idea where she move to?
Old 13-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
kingoflyon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingoflyon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Great news to all bro, XM will be managing the shop alone, book ur slot fast to enjoy the exclusiveness. Bros are welcome to pm me for her contact
Hey bro can share ctc, your inbox full
Old 13-10-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe Qiqi is still operating from Ussc. The owner of the shop have taken
back the tenancy. What I heard she changes the shop to first floor. Perhaps
you can try checking out if you are keen on her services. Good luck.
Old 14-10-2022, 05:54 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healman View Post
Jia Jia left to join a TPY place liao.
Jia jia damn hiong. You bring 2 bottles of beer or red wine over. She makes sure you crawl out after that. Haha!
Old 15-10-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
waffle22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried xm for the first time, took $100 package

location is quite bad, as everyone said it's like a hospital with no privacy

xm appearance is ok, feel like she has modifications like fillers cause her features don't look real

massage was decent, very hard and will go softer if you ask for it

sensual was good for a massage parlour, didn't feel like massage parlour at all cause of the things she was doing like her sounds

she's also very friendly and talks a lot, also offers water before and after the deed

overall wouldn't return, it's just not what im looking for. i frequent twinkle from yishun and it feels more like a massage with secret teasing. xm teases openly and it makes it less enjoyable imo, ymmv.

i personally enjoy not talking that much during the massage, and her sensual is definitely there but not what im looking for, a bit too much for me. she kissed me and i felt uncomfortable. she also catbaths like licks you everywhere. it's definitely value for money, just not what im looking for when i go for massage.

would not return as i prefer massage with secret teasing like hdly without talking or moaning, then a good hj.

maybe try cindy next if anyone wants to recommend others feel free
Old 15-10-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post

xm appearance is ok, feel like she has modifications like fillers cause her features don't look real

sensual was good for a massage parlour, didn't feel like massage parlour at all cause of the things she was doing like her sounds

she's also very friendly and talks a lot, also offers water before and after the deed

overall wouldn't return, it's just not what im looking for. i frequent twinkle from yishun and it feels more like a massage with secret teasing. xm teases openly and it makes it less enjoyable imo, ymmv.

i personally enjoy not talking that much during the massage, and her sensual is definitely there but not what im looking for, a bit too much for me. she kissed me and i felt uncomfortable. she also catbaths like licks you everywhere. it's definitely value for money, just not what im looking for when i go for massage.

would not return as i prefer massage with secret teasing like hdly without talking or moaning, then a good hj.

Thank you for your honest feedback, up you.
Old 15-10-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Thuaki is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post

Cindy now at Mizu already
Old 16-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Hi guys , quite new to this thread .
Mind sharing AQ and XM contact and damage ?
Old 16-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Booked XM for my regular relaxation, arrived 20 mins in advance, was directed to sit on a corner bed to wait.

The 20 mins wait was a “mental torture” with XM’s steaming surround sound system. Action gaogao I believe.

Salute to the walk in bro before me who so tahan-ful with such stamina, fully enjoy ur self for a full 20 mins. The sound effect was so real and earful, I couldn’t focus on reading some annual report while waiting. It was so steaming until my 2ic marikia and spit some pre-firing saliva.

Due to the 20 mins sound stimulation, I surrendered my 1st round shortly into my session while my hands are busy exploring. Opted for the $120 package, and totally love the pressing and slow rub in of muscles and acupuncture points, solid and relaxing, not as painful as the ordinary package.

Flipped over, continued with the pressing and slow rub in on my lower tummy. Maybe more blood supplies and 2IC wake up. 2nd round took a much longer time. Hence can experience all the new tricks and surrendered my 2nd in fake riding.

XM is truly friendly and willing to please. She is hardworking too, willing to help the 1st timer walk in bro to relax for a good 20 mins. However, YMMV based on chemistry and the comfort level. To me, it is money well-spent for a good relaxation with a solid massage and a steaming releas-action. To me, the standard and playability is more important than the hospital setup. It does not affect my privacy as I’m always the only customer in shop

Interested bros can pm me for contact
You didn’t peep and see the action? Got chance to MMF
Old 18-10-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Okabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my experience with XM a few weeks ago. 1st time booking her and didn't know what to expect from the posts I read

Reached her shop at around 6pm++ and was assigned to a massage bed at the far corner. Even though it was 6pm it seemed like she is the only one there which is not smth i'm complaining about!

Opted for the 120 package this time around and well I wasn't disappointed. Hadn't been shooting my shot in a long time and I just exploded.......the sound fx is really next level and she is very very friendly!

Conversational wise need to speak chinese haha but what's new? Strictly not a time watcher, and the only downside was that the shower is a long alleyway down the road + it is curtain shop so not alot of privacy

Anyways I'm prob gonna RTM soon when i recharge my shot and my vitamin M to try out her other packages.

Cheerios!
Old 18-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Not sure how many bros know this, Qiqi from ex-J Wellness has moved to a place opposite USSC. Now she is known as Baby. Those who have her WC should already know. Cheers!
Old 18-10-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Not sure how many bros know this, Qiqi from ex-J Wellness has moved to a place opposite USSC. Now she is known as Baby. Those who have her WC should already know. Cheers!
Thanks for the info, bro!
Trying my luck - You know where the Viet Rina from ex J wellness went to?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread