The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unrepentant Fake Lexus Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
DoYouBj - It isn't a matter of who win. So does it means that if no one win, we shall keep quiet and let such unethical scumbag pollutes the earth? No way we can condone such despicable act. And with all honesty, I bet that Ho has suffered great trauma from this incident; not being able to drink, eat and sleep properly and worrying every minute when the Police will nail him down.
Actually, it does matter.
The perpetrator is supposed to be brought to justice>>have not happened
All these you talk about is mental torture, ok, given but it didnt even achieve its ultimate objective, justice........
Now, I speak for myself, but i think you've spoken too early, cos i think you just witnessed the eye of the storm......the other half of the storm will start to come overhead soon.......

Remember the old saying, you strike someone down, make sure he can never stand again. Well, we'll c
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 11-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Actually, it does matter.
The perpetrator is supposed to be brought to justice>>
Forum justice ?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@ Slider - Yes, I know what you are saying about the statements recorded under Section 122(1) and Section 122(6) of CPC. Honestly, I have seen so many confession statements thrown out of Court. At the end of the day, Police do not nail an offender based upon his confession. Without the evidences, you can't even go near a trial within a trial or a pre-trial conference.

@ DoYouBj - I don't think I'm responsible for the trauma that Ho is going through. Neither am I responsible to bring him down. A man need to be responsible for his own action and I can say that Ho can only blame himself. If he sinks deeper into hatred and revenge, may God be with him.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Well, in this case, she got her $$ back. But police to charge Ho? That is not my concern liao.

Beng may lose ego, but Ho has alot more to lose than just ego. Sleepless nights, friends, maybe even lose weight from stress.

So who lose more?
Ehhhh...I think u are mistaken. This gal in question did not get her money back. The one that got her money back was the gal in the deleted thread where she got back $100 from Ho who stole $81 from her when he impersonated a Police Officer.

The gal in this thread got $900 stolen from someone (presumably Ho) who impersonated as a police officer in a dark alley.

But the question is was Ho's full name revealed in the article in TNP?
Old 11-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Ehhhh...I think u are mistaken. This gal in question did not get her money back. The one that got her money back was the gal in the deleted thread where she got back $100 from Ho who stole $81 from her when he impersonated a Police Officer.

The gal in this thread got $900 stolen from someone (presumably Ho) who impersonated as a police officer in a dark alley.

TNP's heading "Net Cowboys Uncover Crook. Netizens expose man who 'robbed' girl after getting sexual services". It was then summarised at entire page 2 and 3.

Comments from some of the members were highlighted. A screenshot of the thread was posted but with Ho's name and his vehicle number darkened. (Usual standard applied by the press not to reveal the particulars)
Old 11-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TNP? I dono, yet to get more info from those who read.
900 dollars case? I am not sure if it is Ho. No concrete evidence presented.

However, Ho was wrong to try to fight back, and made things worse when he print it in asiaone, which lead to the publication in newspappers.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
TNP's heading "Net Cowboys Uncover Crook. Netizens expose man who 'robbed' girl after getting sexual services". It was then summarised at entire page 2 and 3.

Comments from some of the members were highlighted. A screenshot of the thread was posted but with Ho's name and his vehicle number darkened. (Usual standard applied by the press not to reveal the particulars)
"Yeeha!" to the cowboy!

Wonder who is he?
Old 11-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I expected it also. In other words, I really doubt Ho is shitting in his pants now since there is nothing linking him to anything.

Quote:

However, Ho was wrong to try to fight back, and made things worse when he print it in asiaone, which lead to the publication in newspappers.
Well, this thread is only about the $900 case right? The other case was settled a long time ago since the gal in question didn't want to make a police report and the thread was subsequently deleted.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
I expected it also. In other words, I really doubt Ho is shitting in his pants now since there is nothing linking him to anything.
Wonder if the article in TNP was circulated in his work place, estate and family, directing the public to this forum and pointing it to Ho, wouldn't he be shitting on his pants?

His family, neighbours and colleagues will probably spit on him! His middle name will be Andy Scumbag Ho.
Old 11-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Forum justice ?
Cmon bro, u gotta be kidding rite...................
Remember wat i said, sticks n stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me!

Quote:
DoYouBj - I don't think I'm responsible for the trauma that Ho is going through. Neither am I responsible to bring him down. A man need to be responsible for his own action and I can say that Ho can only blame himself. If he sinks deeper into hatred and revenge, may God be with him.
No no, i never mentioned that you're the hatchet who brought Ah Ho down...no...no....i nvr once said that!!!
He made a choice, so he'll pay for the choice made!

Quote:

Back to facts and neutrality again.
If you were accused of something, wouldn't you do everything in your power to clear your name?
See your comment.
Now i say this.....
He keeps quiet, everyone say guilty conscience so keeping quiet!
He makes noise, all say trying to cover his guilt!

Remember this, who is anyone here to pass judgments on another no matter how small or grave their crime is?
We're not god neither are we the judges..........
But from the beginning of this thread, lotsa judgments have already been spelled in black n white!

Quote:
Well, this thread is only about the $900 case right? The other case was settled a long time ago since the gal in question didn't want to make a police report and the thread was subsequently deleted.
Exactly bro, that's why i say, all these hooha, who really won?
The victim or the perpetrator?????
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 11-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think he learnt his lessons. And it will be a lessons he will never forget in his life. Also it is a good lessons for any future robbers who acts like him and it will deter those who had committed similar acts stop.

Maybe its time to stop. Give him a chance to live lah. I think he suffer a fate worst than jail already.

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 11-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
If you were accused of something, wouldn't you do everything in your power to clear your name?
See your comment.
Now i say this.....
He keeps quiet, everyone say guilty conscience so keeping quiet!
He makes noise, all say trying to cover his guilt!

He is guilty of the 81 dollar case. And it will better for him to keep quiet and cool down, and wait for others to calm down. In fact, those who are on this case, decided not to publicise his add and more, since they do not have concrete evidence on the 900 dollar case. Since he did one case liao, naturally, people will put everything to him, intentionally or for $$$ wise.

From the way he post his comments and try to register other nicks to clear his own name, it is just as good as washing coal, the more you wash, the worse it gets. That is why I say it is better to go away and let things slimmer down on its own. There is a time to fight and a time to stay put.

Most brothers here are sensible people. However, Ho did the biggest mistake by putting up more threads and also got asiaone into it. That is where all the NEW troubles begin for him.

All to sum up, Ho got himself into these troubles.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
akumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think when everything subside, he will start again his nonsense. if he wanted to change, he would have done so since 2004. anyway, all the best to him.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wonder if the article in TNP was circulated in his work place, estate and family, directing the public to this forum and pointing it to Ho, wouldn't he be shitting on his pants?

His family, neighbours and colleagues will probably spit on him! His middle name will be Andy Scumbag Ho.
That is IF they surf this website.....

Old 11-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

I believe that thread was deleted bcos too much personal info was released into the open.
Worst, there's no CONCRETE or BEYOND BENEFIT OF A DOUBT proof that he's the one.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1