The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: any happy ending spa in bedok area

Where did ninety nine spa at bedok inter go?
Old 15-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Nice find, and thanks for sharing.
But beware of zap alert ...

Mod : contact ____ if you wish to advertise (and pay coins). Then lightning strikes.
The new mantra here : Paying is caring ???

On my way to Bedok now, to ...

There will be NO more sharing from me from now on, cos I have been accused of advertising (for many joints and many MLs ... seriously ?).
I am a PAYING customer, and used my coins, time and bullets to personally QC. Never got a single cent from anyone.
I will just keep my lobangs (existing and newly generated) to myself and some Bros in Telegram.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Sharing is c
aring
Late 20s with teh sound.
Looks like Malaysian but is China
Bedok area
50 plus special
First 5 to pm to get contact
Old 15-01-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Completed firing exercise at Bedok, my 5th within 6 consecutive days - broke my own personal record ...
Total score for tonight went through the roof. I received 4 word feedback : 超级满足
Mission accomplished

Shall rest tomorrow and have seafood or hotpot, and give that old uncle a Tiger (beer).
Maybe will try the place where one can "scoop from the ocean floor".

@Warning : advertisement detected. Zaps deployed in T-minus zero seconds.@

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Last edited by funny4sg; 15-01-2021 at 11:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread