The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2005, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Most Embarassing Moment in TN/HC

Most embarassing moment was when i thought i had 100 in my bag for the FJ but turn out i didnt. So after the FJ, i cant pay up, and the prc woman made a big fuss when i said i will go draw money, which i was really going to do so.

After some crap talk, she followed me to the machine and waited for me to draw the money, before she took the money from me, she said aloud:" next time make sure u have money before u make love" (in Madarin)

Tat moment a lot of people queueing behind me especially the chao ah bei laugh at me.

knn, sibei dare
Old 02-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmann2003
Most embarassing moment was when i thought i had 100 in my bag for the FJ but turn out i didnt. So after the FJ, i cant pay up, and the prc woman made a big fuss when i said i will go draw money, which i was really going to do so.
Hahaha bro, I had a similar problem once with money but the gal was far more accommodating. Think about it, I think they are pissed cos they rae losing working time waiting for you to get the $$$.

Cheers.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamina
My most enbarassing is when the girl keeps pumping during HJ and I am not able to cum.
Happened to me too! I was really tired that day. My regular TN girl was using every HJ and BJ trick in her arsenal. In fact, it took a while before I could marikita, I was almost falling asleep. After almost twenty minutes to half an hour, I'd exceeded the time and I knew she had customers waiting, so I thought I'd just call it a day. I could tell she was getting a bit worried, and so was I.

She told me to lie back down. "Ren wu hai mei wan cheng... bu xu zou" (Mission not yet complete, cannot go) and finally it happened. SPLAT!

For a moment there, I was panicking....

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

After some crap talk, she followed me to the machine and waited for me to draw the money, before she took the money from me, she said aloud:" next time make sure u have money before u make love" (in Madarin)

Tat moment a lot of people queueing behind me especially the chao ah bei laugh at me.

knn, sibei dare
wah lau..if me kanna this situation i cfm damn paiseh,this ger damn fierce,cfm must salute.heez
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass
I was almost falling asleep.
me wont blame u for that bro,u r famous for it de mah..heheheheee...
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Anyway, there's a TN shop near my hse i also don dare to visit..... haha.........
which is y i seldom goto nearby PC or PPC for massage cos chances of gettin caught r quite high as i live nearby

anyway, i mostly go to tis 2 places for reccee onli, onli if i can find exceptionally pretty gals then i will try

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

knn, sibei dare
Haha but a very relevant FR..not many people are willing (me included) to put aside their ego to share such embarassing experience...
Old 02-04-2005, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungryghost4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass
She told me to lie back down. "Ren wu hai mei wan cheng... bu xu zou" (Mission not yet complete, cannot go) and finally it happened. SPLAT!

For a moment there, I was panicking....
This type of regular TN girl is great! Can be assured of complete satisfaction...
Old 03-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kmwalk6 is Cool - loads of Potential

glad i dun have an experience to share, but hope my secondary sch mate's story will entertain you bros..true story so here goes..

X (shall not name him) went to HC..........blah blah blah.........then came the time to make payment and who did he see????? his lao bei..much later they discussed and he found it was his father moaning next door!!!!! here comes the final blow bros..bet you all buay tahan salute him..ever since(its been 3 years) they've been cheonging together and lie to his lao ma that they go fishing trip!! hahaha...talk abt father-son duo.....next time you see 2 guys (1 young 1 old) together with fishing rod in the car..hehe..you know its them!

cheers!!
PS. if any of you bros happen to know the same pair, pls dun go bugging them abt it..thanks
Old 03-04-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Wah, bro kmwalk's friend's encounter is interesting. So father and son can now go for 3some or 4some. But where do they get the fishes to show the mother?
Old 03-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg
Wah, bro kmwalk's friend's encounter is interesting. So father and son can now go for 3some or 4some. But where do they get the fishes to show the mother?
Can always buy...

Then again, pussy smell sure got a bit of fishy quality to it what... surely they will smell quite strongly of it after a 2-on-1!

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kmwalk6 is Cool - loads of Potential

wah lau eh you 2 bros got super imagination man..i cannot confirm but i really dun think they 2 on 1 or 4some lah..thats wayyyyyyyyy to fierce alreadi..i mean..can you imagine seeing your old man's D**K?????
Old 04-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
13122 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrain
i went to a TN a few yrs back and the lady who massage is a lady who lives near my block, a lau chio... embrarassing part is that she knows my mother... but she still offer me special when i ask for fj.. but that long time ago liao..hahah
wa that cool...........how the feelin,hehe
Old 04-04-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rafa_benitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmwalk6
wah lau eh you 2 bros got super imagination man..i cannot confirm but i really dun think they 2 on 1 or 4some lah..thats wayyyyyyyyy to fierce alreadi..i mean..can you imagine seeing your old man's D**K?????
like father, like son i guess !

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

You'll never bonk alone
Old 05-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This topic reminds me of an incident more than a year ago with my reservist friend. Both of us used to cheong this TN in Geylang that has since closed down. There was once we were eating the quite famous wan ton noodle at the nearby coffee shop b4 cheonging this TN, when coincidentally we 1st met my friend's wife n his 3 year old daughter coming to eat at the same time (they lived not too far away), and within minutes the regular TN girl also landed there to tabao the noodles., guess my friend was very embarassed, did not know how to react n of course did not acknowledge the TN girl though our table was next to the stall. The most embarrassing part was when we visited that TN place after lunch (of course gave an excuse to his wife) the regular TN girl kept teasing about my friend's earlier reaction. This carried on even on subsequent visits when all the other TN girls also joined in the fun. We decided then to boycott that TN shop as it was too much for my friend to take it...still cound not understand why the girls had to do that, really pity my friend, imagine if that happened to me...therefore for the same reasons as most bros mention I always avoid patronising those around my area, or potential danger zone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1