The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XiaoGe2013 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayView2014 View Post
TS,

Hope you do not waste money doing such thing
bro where is your DayView2012 clone ?
Old 25-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
SEAL is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Process of bringing a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel

I want to stop my PRC girlfriend from coming. She hah a 6 months single pass before and now she is applying for a 2 yrs permit. Do you think the permit will go through?
Old 14-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How much does it cost for my shanghai PRC gf to join a tour group in China to Singapore to visit me ? Say for a 10 day tour???
Old 14-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

i think it is cheaper if you fly there for 10 days
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 14-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Yeah I know cheaper to fly over but sometimes no time. So wanted to know how much if she join your to come over?
Old 15-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
Eaglemont deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEaglemont deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
yes, it's very difficult for PRC girls to enter Singapore on repeated visit...BUT there is a backdoor. Some agents has 'ways' of getting these girls into Singapore legally..they have their contacts in ICA that could approve their applications
Bro, u got that lobang?
Old 15-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wackyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seweitian View Post
Hi ProfessorX bro,

For Register of Marriage (ROM):

After signing the ROM certification, go down again to ICA to help your wife apply for PR...should be able to get within 3-6 months depending on your income status and your wife educational level(so far min. must have at least a Bachelor cert from her Uni. for faster processing). Once you have the ROM cert., then the ICA officer will take your case as priority yah...In case if you have any difficulties, go to your MP at your district, their letter is pretty powerful de...I wrote email to my MP and my wife PR status reach me in about 3 months...Just my 2 cents worth of advise here.

Hope my above advise helps. Cheers!
Bro... not sure when u apply your PR for your wife but its no longer approved within 3-6 months. It was 2 LONG YEARS before my wife got it and both of us are university grads with good pay. We see MP to appeal until so sianz that we just wait out in 2 years to get it.
Old 15-10-2013, 07:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
How much does it cost for my shanghai PRC gf to join a tour group in China to Singapore to visit me ? Say for a 10 day tour???
Any bro can advise?
Old 15-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yingying140292 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
Hi guys,

I am planning to bring a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel.

Other than her passport, what other things would she need to get done in order to come travel in Singapore?
oh dear... if u think she likes u... think again... she is just taking advantage of you to enter sg de... the only reasons why foreigners will want to come into this tiny sg... is purely for monetary gains de as they can earn many times more here in sg than in their country... good luck...
Old 15-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Process of bringing a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel

This is a free world, every body has the wish to travel and, seek work as well as applying long term stay in another country. Again share with you this, certain extent it come close.

Mine PRC colleague worked in the company for only 7 months, his wife too travel into this country and got a job. You guys know what is next? His mother also came here because they brought in their child to had an education.

The grandmother has became a PRC pdmm. Pretty fast she may take up a part time cleaner job with few companies. Actually I pretty much feel it is come of interests that these companies employ her. Is not that they cannot afford engaging a contractor.

Morale of the story. Still it is fast to cheat our immigrations laws, but they are paying a lot more then 5 years ago. Now, we know 3 tier generation flats are making tons of money in this 10 years.

FTs let off a weakness we take advantage. This is our home ground, don't be kind because we had seen sex workers. No money no honey, that's from our mentor David Brazil he too was a FT but we forgive him.
Old 15-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Process of bringing a PRC girlfriend to Singapore for travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The grandmother has became a PRC pdmm. Pretty fast she may take up a part time cleaner job with few companies. Actually I pretty much feel it is come of interests that these companies employ her. Is not that they cannot afford engaging a contractor.

Morale of the story. Still it is fast to cheat our immigrations laws, but they are paying a lot more then 5 years ago. Now, we know 3 tier generation flats are making tons of money in this 10 years.
Broken English.

Actually I pretty much feel it is out of curiosity that they are employed. The employers are kind nothing more.

Still it is easy to cheat ICA.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
drunken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrunken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vest105sg View Post
Just go to Ica web site and apply for e visa. U can be her sponsor. Just need a small passport picture. The rest of information very easy to fill up. U would get answer within a day.

If possible come in to Singapore together with her. I know of many Prc gals who were denied entry into Singapore at airport before if they don't know how to answer the officers.
Hi,
Become sponsor - will we received any letter post to our residence address?
Old 03-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Devilish09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemistry1878 View Post
If prc gf was on 6 months singers wp before, is it hard to get the visa approve? given I have good records and it's the first time i am acting as guaantor for her to come in

pte msg me ..i can advise u on this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1