The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
guy5.9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 22yrs old sweet, cute little prncess with 36D boob

PM me her contact? =) thanks
Old 22-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
vincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey TS i know why ur thread keep kana deleted.. Cos u are a big FAT liar.. mark the word FAT..later got use.
ok got the contact, book a room and waited the the cute princess to come.. i thought to myself "woohoo ho seh la.. 8/10 look cute little princess.. somemore 36 D.. go where find..treasure man!" then ding dong..i run to open door.. wow my guard of honour immediately soften.. WTF.. this is 8/10..
she came in and commented "wa ni hao nian qing wor..man shuai de" (you look very young..quite handsome leh" LOL i swear that she was 3trillion times more happy to see me than i see her.. B4 i give her 30 dollars and ask her to leave.. she already strip.. WOW.. really is cute little princess.. OF LARD!.. KNN the tummy.. machiam like 3 storey carpark.. wah i ji tao sian 10/10.. in bed she attack me like siao.. nb really feel like i am the gigolo..she is the custimer.. i made her go after 20mins since she enter the room..really Zz.. watz more Zzz is i pay her that time i dun have enough $10.. so i give her $100.. WTF right.. so cui still overpay her..
ok u bros may say "one man's meat is another man's poison" then go try lo.. forgot to say that her mouthache not clean shaven.. ohh not clean shaven..ok wad..
WTF mouthache!!! haha go try..if i am lying.. zap me to stardust lo..
haha juz when i tot my day is spoilt.. i went for some mongolian kimchi.. woohoo made my day again.. they really the prettiest lots..
well sorry ts.. either u're a poor liar or u are a poor taster..
Old 22-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lkl74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, pls share her contact, thx.
Old 22-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
narakjang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro..can pm her ctc..appreciate it
Old 23-03-2009, 01:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Suckall123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_wong85 View Post
ok u bros may say "one man's meat is another man's poison"..
Yo Bro, either u got cock eyes or ur eyes "da stamp". U know how to said "One man's meat is another ma's poison", dun called me a liar.

Go ahead and find your fucking Kimchi, why go for PRC??? Not enough $10, u intended to fuck and go without paying, right???

Cheers
Old 23-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
yoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
mark the word FAT..later got use.
ok got the contact, book a room and waited the the cute princess to come.. i thought to myself "woohoo ho seh la.. 8/10 look cute little princess.. somemore 36 D.. go where find..treasure man!" then ding dong..i run to open door.. wow my guard of honour immediately soften.. WTF.. this is 8/10..
she came in and commented "wa ni hao nian qing wor..man shuai de" (you look very young..quite handsome leh" LOL i swear that she was 3trillion times more happy to see me than i see her.. B4 i give her 30 dollars and ask her to leave.. she already strip.. WOW.. really is cute little princess.. OF LARD!.. KNN the tummy.. machiam like 3 storey carpark.. wah i ji tao sian 10/10.. in bed she attack me like either u're a poor liar or u are a poor taster..
10q. FR yours funni. Yoho laugh till fall off chair. Bad FR you share. I up you points for make Yoho day.
Old 23-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS start thread for all of us bros to enjoy...without TS, you think we can have all the gems...like Bing Er, Xia Yun, etc...

c'mon... dont call people liars...that's uncouth... perhaps in TS eyes, En Xuan is really a beau?

you may have your taste and obviously it differs with TS'....that's all...

post your FR and express your disappointment with this session and comment on the FL all you want...but to say TS is a liar and then suggest that TS has bad taste...is of poor taste on your part...

we ll try FLs at our own risk...TS promises nothing and gets nothing from bros as well....

i think you need to reflect on your maturity towards this ECA...

if i have offended you, my apologies...

Quote:
Hey TS i know why ur thread keep kana deleted.. Cos u are a big FAT liar.. mark the word FAT..later got use.
she came in and commented "wa ni hao nian qing wor..man shuai de" (you look very young..quite handsome leh" LOL i swear that she was 3trillion times more happy to see me than i see her.. B4 i give her 30 dollars and ask her to leave.. she already strip.. WOW.. really is cute little princess.. OF LARD!.. KNN the tummy.. machiam like 3 storey carpark.. wah i ji tao sian 10/10.. in bed she attack me like siao.. nb really feel like i am the gigolo..she is the custimer.. i made her go after 20mins since she enter the room..really Zz.. watz more Zzz is i pay her that time i dun have enough $10.. so i give her $100.. WTF right.. so cui still overpay her..
ok u bros may say "one man's meat is another man's poison" then go try lo.. forgot to say that her mouthache not clean shaven.. ohh not clean shaven..ok wad..
WTF mouthache!!! haha go try..if i am lying.. zap me to stardust lo..
haha juz when i tot my day is spoilt.. i went for some mongolian kimchi.. woohoo made my day again.. they really the prettiest lots..
well sorry ts.. either u're a poor liar or u are a poor taster..

2010 : Christyx2,ZiXuanx12 and counting
Old 23-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

very interesting FR from tat bro vincent_wong85, i laugh until i roll off my chair. damn funny.

any other prince or king tried tis cute little princess? cn tell us whether wat vincent_wong85 said is true?
Old 23-03-2009, 04:28 PM
SamSter

Suckall123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularJoe View Post
TS start thread for all of us bros to enjoy...without TS, you think we can have all the gems...like Bing Er, Xia Yun, etc...

c'mon... dont call people liars...that's uncouth... perhaps in TS eyes, En Xuan is really a beau?

you may have your taste and obviously it differs with TS'....that's all...

post your FR and express your disappointment with this session and comment on the FL all you want...but to say TS is a liar and then suggest that TS has bad taste...is of poor taste on your part...

we ll try FLs at our own risk...TS promises nothing and gets nothing from bros as well....

i think you need to reflect on your maturity towards this ECA...

if i have offended you, my apologies...
Thanks Bro for standing up, one man's meat is another man's poison. Can any Bro tat tried EX speakup. To me she is worth 8/10. Maybe to other Bros, she is 6/10, 7/10. So different ppl different taste.

Cheers
Old 23-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

2 completely conflicting FRs. To do justice bros who have tried ought to post FRs.
Old 23-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
audemars69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Can PM me the contact.
Many Thanks
Old 23-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I about to call her when saw this two contrast FRs. Feel PICTURE(S) at this deadlock would be PERFECT. Dun need face bro, Moist important is her body shot, a.k.a. 36D NEH NEH. Heeeee... Have? Thanks.

Everybody stay cool and horny....... PEACE ...

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 23-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asdqwe321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can I have her number please, thanks.
Old 23-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

Ribena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 very conflicting FRs indeed. I almost called her...phew! Anyway, only pictures will tell a million stories. I'm a sucker for syt and good looks.
Old 23-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Little Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sms her today but no reply. maybe its a blessing? haha...
need more FRs to verify her ratings but after reading vincent's FR, dun think got many heros wanna take the risk liao....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1