The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!
Re: HELLO DARLINGS =LatexDolly= NEEDS YOUR HELP

got spare cash but no spare time today...damn...
can only help you push the threads up

good luck sis and Merry X'Mas
Old 24-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
think her pic is at her signature
too tiny... can't see
Old 24-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

You have damn nice sexy legs..from the pic of your series 1 to 4

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 24-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
HEY BABE,

Think I FIT your BILL $$$$$ ........

Give me a hint .. so that I will PM you.
Discreet is practice here .. hehe

I am @ |@ You

If can .. you will break my 60~80 record
I hope 直回飘价 .... looking forward to hear U
Sweet Babe,

TS your PM FULL .... anyway if you see my post here .. do PM me or give me alternate email. Will spare some time with U.
Discreet is practice here .... thanks and X'mas

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 24-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aloysius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can pm me yr nos
cos yr mailbox is full
Old 24-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
maxinecho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Isabelle .... your box is full,

give me a buzz !!
Old 24-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mailbox is full, please pm me your contact, hope i am not late.....
Old 24-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Hi Dear,

Hope I m not too late.

drop me a pm with your contact.
Old 24-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

I'm guess I'm the first one to post an "official" FR on her. I certainly enjoyed my session with LatexDolly.

Things started off well. Despite her young age, she is very precocious. When we were coordinating, I found her SMS's polite and prompt. When we spoke, I noticed she was articulate and had a view. Much more so than most SG FL's I have encountered. I was impressed.

Looks wise, she's like one of those girls that you see at a club and say, "Damn, I'd like to bang her." Face-wise, she has slightly above-average looks, but what attracts you to her is the "total package": great body, long legs, smooth skin, good complexion. Her toenails and finger nails were extremely well manicured which is a personal turn-on for me. In addition to making her look like a women - rather than a girl - it also signals to me somebody who is willing to invest in herself. She's got a little bit of acne on the face, but c'mon, which 20-year doesn't.

The BBBJ wasn't mind-blowing, but it was adequate and got me rock hard so end-goal achieved. Twat is shaved and a pleasure to look at. I don't remember seeing a tattoo on that creamy white skin of hers. Her body proportions are delicious and doing her doggy while banging that beautifully sculptured ass was extremely pleasureable.

My only gripe was that she seemed a little distant in our first encounter. She was making all the right noises but I sensed a certain emotional aloofness. When I discussed it with her at the end, she acknowledged that her "issue" was causing her a lot of mental stress. She gave me some insight into it and I can understand the pressures she is facing.

Isabelle has priced herself exactly right IMHO. She is a good catch and provides good GFE, but also realizes the stiff competition out there these days given the state of the economy. At these rates, she is worth every dollar and should get as much business as she needs. Would strongly recommend she stay at this level.

Name: Isabelle
Height: 165 cm
Weight: As stated
Looks: 8 / 10
Boobs: 8 / 10 (Beautiful and perky)
Frenching: 7 / 10
BBBJ: 6 / 10 (will guide her to improve next time)
FJ: 8 / 10 (nice, wet, shaved mei mei; good tightness)
GFE: 7 / 10 (a little aloof)
Price: $230 + $20 (tip) + $30 (room, those Hotel 81 bastards taking advantage of Christmas Eve) + cd + taxi + etc., etc.

Overall, extremely enjoyable session and I look forward to a RTF.

Isabelle - do your thang girl. Show 'em who's boss! -
Old 24-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

I guess i'm too late already. Really wish to help her but i think i'm not qualify for her.
Old 24-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 17
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you Nuglut for the FR! Pardon me as I usually don't rush but I'll admit today, my brain was really occupied with how to pay off the $700. Apologies, I promise to perform better next time.

ANYWAYS, THANKS ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! THE 700 IS SETTLED AND MY LIFE IS SAVED.

The 230/90/unlimited offer has ended! Any next bonks will be original price. Sorry guys.

AND THIS THREAD IS NOW REVERTED BACK TO FR POSTS ONLY!!! NO ASKING FOR CONTACT PLEASE. THANKS LOTS!
Old 24-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 17
brobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud ofbrobroB has much to be proud of
Red face Re: HELLO DARLINGS =LatexDolly= NEEDS YOUR HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
Thank you Nuglut for the FR! Pardon me as I usually don't rush but I'll admit today, my brain was really occupied with how to pay off the $700. Apologies, I promise to perform better next time.

ANYWAYS, THANKS ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! THE 700 IS SETTLED AND MY LIFE IS SAVED.

The 230/90/unlimited offer has ended! Any next bonks will be original price. Sorry guys.

AND THIS THREAD IS NOW REVERTED BACK TO FR POSTS ONLY!!! NO ASKING FOR CONTACT PLEASE. THANKS LOTS!
WTG!!! All in a day work huh...
So its Merry Xmas indeed for ya...
Old 24-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

So u not FL anymore? Even at your original price?

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 24-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
deenosaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great sesssion with her was waiting for her in the car park and saw this syt coming towards my car in white tank top ... yummy and pops she came in my car woooohooo... she was braless and wearing a white tank top , could not take my eyes off that perky tits.. which were begging to be sucked....
small conversation which was enjoyable ...rushed to the room as I was really hard....Hug her in front of the mirror while playing with her tits and pressing my hard on against her... the rest became sop and I managed to cum twice in an hour ... Good skin nice tits what else can i asked for

Name: Isabelle
Height: 165 cm
Weight: As stated
Looks: 8 / 10
Boobs: 8 / 10 (Beautiful and perky)
Frenching: 7 / 10
BBBJ: 7 / 10
FJ: 8 / 10 (nice, wet, shaved mei mei; good tightness)
GFE: 8/ 10
RTF for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Old 24-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 17
SaturnStan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

=LatexDolly= is one fine looking gal who provides good service.

I have been one of her regulars for some time now. I always enjoy her company.
She is quite fair and has no tattoos. She keep herself well maintain in term of looks and figure. She loves stockings & heels maybe a turn on for some guys here. She will do watever u ask as long as it is not too much to ask for. PLs take care of her. She really is one gem.

Looks: 7 / 10
Boobs: 8 / 10
BJ: 7 / 10
FJ: 8 / 10 (Nice & tight)
GFE: 8 / 10

Glitter

Zaza
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread