The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
LimLin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Dishonest agents - sent me the wrong girl (twice) - very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkHard View Post
Ok here goes my experience. Not sure how long this thread will last.

Later at night I thought I check out the pictures of the two girls Cindy and Lydia posted by the two agents. If they are the same person or not. I was in for a shock. In fact the two girls might be the same or not but I don't really care. But i remember very well that the girl I met on Sunday had a large operation scar on her stomach below the navel. Its about 6 inches long and horizontal and about half a cm thick if not more. The two girls Cindy and Lydia do not have any such scar on their stomach's.

is the girl local? i just met up a girl on Fiday and also had a operation scar on her stomach below the navel. the girl i met is mongolian. she checked in with me and i saw her ID (some foreign pass-never see clearly was it EP, SP or WP) it was mongolian. we can talk through PMs
Old 12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
leelu717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think same girl work with different agent cannot control one, anyway we also cannot control.
But I think so that even some agent here are the same but use different name and then set different price for same girl.
Anyway think this is call marketing and I also don't mind so much.

What I cannot stand is the agent put and modify the photo and wrong wordings. I try once saying fair skin milf early 30, then I get one maybe late 30 but that I cannot know so sure, what is very sure is the one I get have very rough skin on face and for sure not fair skin, see already also sian half then I reject for wasting 50. Then I SMS agent say how can then agent very reply back.

So now I go shop and can see first, no need to pay reject money.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkHard View Post
In response,

Both agents have contacted me to clarify the situation, however to make things clear:

SevenStar-
Claims the Cindy is indeed the girl I received. The facial features of the girl I saw resembles to a large extent. But the scar on the stomach isn't seen on the picture. Perhaps the lingerie is covering the scar. However, I was skeptical and asked the girl her age. Cindy said she was 25, while the post says 27. So in response she says she preferred to specify 27 instead of 25 to the agent. Not gonna buy that BS though.

Lets say the girl sent to me was indeed Cindy, and I was charged 250$ for 27yr old M'sian Chinese who claims to be 27 when she is in real only 25. Looked cute and petite albeit she was as good as a dead fish on the bed. The fake moaning or wailing was non-stop irrespective of me touching her or not. Lots of this cannot that cannot. I was also told that she was working as Lynn with SGBabes in the past. Anyways, lets give the benefit of doubt to 7Stars, but without ruling out the fact that this girl is also working elsewhere (other than for QA for once perhaps) under a different name or not. I did not reject the girl and proceeded as agreed. There is no question of me asking for a refund here.

My only concern at the time of starting this thread >> Is this girl really Cindy as advertised or not. The girl i met has a scar below her navel + and strange distorted looking 3 tipped triangular spear of some sort on her right hand.

QueensAffection-
Contacts me to inform that the girl sent to me is indeed Lydia and mentions that the scar on the tummy is not captured by the photographer due to some reason and so on. I don't believe this one bit but I leave it at that.

The people who are affected due to this unnecessary saga are the other girls working under these agents and to some extent the agents themselves. The real girls are here for a reason and so there is no point pursuing this.

Another point to note is the fact that this part timer girl is not carrying a valid work permit in Singapore, nor is she a PR. Her entry into Singapore is solely for visiting which means she is not entitled to work here. Now this is dangerous for all parties involved. In case there is a AV raid the customer will also be in trouble. So why are agents entertaining such a situation.? Correct me if am wrong here.

Secondly, this girl is here to earn money, and so is everyone else out there, nothing wrong with that. However for this girl, getting rejected by a client is no big deal, as long as the $50 has been received. That is exactly how I was treated and I felt the agent let this happen, hence my long post. I was distastefully told to pay $50 even though she understood that she is in the wrong. Whether the agent (QA) has a hand in this is another matter.

PS: I am not interested in getting back any rejection fees nor the refund. Lets just say the agents here get honest going forward :roll eyes:

Good luck to all the Samsters out there… Be good.
After reading TS's stories, I guess the stories have no bearing with the title of the thread? Sending a different girl from the photo has different meaning from sending a wrong girl. The latter implies the agents made a careless mistake whereas the former implies deliberate cheating. I was confused for a while after reading the stories.

Anyway, I have different view from TS of what constitute dishonesty. Judging from TS' stories alone, it seems like SevenStar has everything it takes to be a good and honest agent according to my criteria. What is important to me is the agent is honest about the nationality and the previous FL experience of their girls. Nationality is important to me because I would not pay more than $200 for a non-local. Previous FL experience is important because I dont want to bump into someone i have already met and pay for the rejection fee. It seems like SevenStar has met all my criteria of a good agent.

Photo-wise is not so important to me if the photo does not show partial of the girls' face. I am not into big/small boobs nor big/solid butts, what i care is the look of the girls and their size is less than chubby. Depending on the angle the photo being taken or skill of the photographer, the body that we see from the photo most of the time can be very misleading. I never trust the body photo to begin with, and never rely on it to make any decision. Photo with partial of the face revealed is a totally different story though, and it is very important to me. As per TS, " The facial features of the girl I saw resembles to a large extent", I think this is what matters the most to judge whether the agents are honest or not. Scars/stretch marks/ tattoos are not so important. Nowadays is quite common for agents to photoshop the scars/tattoos away in order to protect the identity of their girls. I couldn't care less if the photo does not show scars/stretch marks/ tattoos.

Age-wise i also couldn't care less as long is the agents do not understate the girls' age by more than 3 years. It is again very common for agents not to reveal the real age of their girls openly to protect their identity. Since TS mentioned that SevenStar overstated Cindy's age by 2 years, I dont think this is an issue at all. Shouldn't our concern be understatement of the girls' age instead?Who wants to bonk a older girl instead of younger girl?

Any you were told that Cindy/Lydia used to work for Sgbabes under the nick Lynn? You were told by whom? As far as I remember, Lynn from Sgbabes is a rather short local Chinese with short hair, and Cindy/Lydia is about 165cm? And I remember Sbgabes confirmed to me that Lynn was a local Chinese (or else I would not be interested to enquire). Unless I remember wrongly, or else I dont think they are the same girl.
Old 16-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 23
willy12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It seem like this is the tactics that was being used now, because where to find so many gals to be FL.
Old 19-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 23
willy12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilly12pee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gone will those days of reliable OKTs.

Back In Action.....
Old 19-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

There is still good one around. We know the good and the bad, thanks for the info
Old 20-11-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 15
cacophonous is a glorious beacon of lightcacophonous is a glorious beacon of lightcacophonous is a glorious beacon of lightcacophonous is a glorious beacon of lightcacophonous is a glorious beacon of lightcacophonous is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, dealing with u has always been a pleasure.
We even chit chat sometimes and i did mentioned to u before about avoiding some things
I just hope you get your justice ..cheers bro, anything drop me a SMS or whatsapp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1