The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Trip~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
u wan suan me also must standard a bit lah......i like the poseidon gal named soda.i'm willing to pay 10k baht for her companion but she not interested....only keep asking me to go poseidon find her....knn, i already took her off my mind long time ago leh......those who cheong with me should know abt this matter.

don't tell me 10k not worth it or watever fuck.....u know me well.if i like it, i dont care much abt that......so who cares???
this gal soda is not even worth for u to mention. She got tirak but bluff u say her father don allow her to come back late...aiyah all these cock & bull stories
I hear until sian leow lah...wat mother, bro or whoever sick la...scared mother scold lah...
Old 24-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
this gal soda is not even worth for u to mention. She got tirak but bluff u say her father don allow her to come back late...aiyah all these cock & bull stories
I hear until sian leow lah...wat mother, bro or whoever sick la...scared mother scold lah...
no lah.knn,u dunno dun anyhow say leh.she staying in an apartment with her fren who works in poseidon fsh tank.
she just ask me go poseidon and i ask her come out.both of us disagree.tats all.then i stop calling her liao.....dun waste my time....the gal i had at during my last 2 nites better.....so innocent look....a few bros saw her b4....looks wise not so pretty lah......but her character....9.5 / 10.......i like her very much......100% return for her.
Old 25-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
no lah.knn,u dunno dun anyhow say leh.she staying in an apartment with her fren who works in poseidon fsh tank.
U mean u believe wat she say? even after she fly u aeroplane?
Old 25-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U mean u believe wat she say? even after she fly u aeroplane?
its not a matter of believe or not. its a matter of i want go poseidon find her or she want come out meet me or not....since both of us disagree,then story closed.even 1 day if i go poseidon,i wont call her.i will get other gals.

i'm not like someone,go poseidon,must call this gal.go cm2,must also call this gal.like scared die in bkk like that.....i'm xxxxxx leh....not XXXXXX.
Old 25-05-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
its not a matter of believe or not. its a matter of i want go poseidon find her or she want come out meet me or not....since both of us disagree,then story closed.even 1 day if i go poseidon,i wont call her.i will get other gals.
No wonder u are famous for extending ur trip. So wat excuse u are going
to use tis time?
Old 25-05-2005, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder u are famous for extending ur trip. So wat excuse u are going
to use tis time?
knn lah,havent think yet.....i'm not even in bkk now.how to think of extend?
Old 25-05-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
knn lah,havent think yet.....i'm not even in bkk now.how to think of extend?
U don have to tink lah.. I knoe u too well...U had 1001 excuses under ur sleeves
Old 25-05-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
U don have to tink lah.. I knoe u too well...U had 1001 excuses under ur sleeves
like that u also know?
i got how many cock hair u know or not???
Old 25-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
u wan suan me also must standard a bit lah......i like the poseidon gal named soda.i'm willing to pay 10k baht for her companion but she not interested....only keep asking me to go poseidon find her....knn, i already took her off my mind long time ago leh......those who cheong with me should know abt this matter.
is this soda petite, shoilder length hair n cant speak much english? well, then again, probably 1001 sodas around bangkok
Old 28-05-2005, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
3000b for a good bonk,why still must top up a few hundred baht?? below 3000b cant get a good bonk??

catherine mp 2700b models can anytime beat SOME of the so called 3500b models in poseidon liao leh...... anyone disagree with me??

FYI, catherine mp, for 2700 baht, u can get a model category, 19 yrs old with pink nipples anytime,looks can even be prettier than those so call models category at poseidon.
or u prefer and old horse at poseidon for 3500b which u can get at geylang cat 40 anytime????.....kekekekeke.
Bro, I agreed. I can get 1500B for a good bonk. pink nipples, pretty young gal (18 yrs old). What more I ask for? Service? kekeke.

Your recent CM2 gal is one good example. Innocent look. I will pay 3K bahts for her definitely. Too bad. My principle is never take bro's gal.

Old 29-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Samster

heng huh.....kekekeke.....1500-2000b anytime can get a good bonk....in terms of age,already no fight? who prefer a 30 yrs old than 18-20 yrs old?? how to compete??? compete ki lan lah.....some gals at certain places are just over rated....dun be surprise when they go down to the fish tank,nobody even bother to take a look....kekekeke.

that CM2 gal huh,knn dun say mine lah....its not mine,im just lucky to have her......she was exceptional....i never had a gal like her before during my times in bkk till that nite i met her........wah lau eh.....superb indeed!

i repeat hor......RTF - 101% guaranteed.
Old 04-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Wink Bkk 7-9/10 anyone?

Any samsters in Bkk from this Fri 7/10-Sun 9/10, who care for a pint and checkout the goodies together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1