The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

We grabbed a cab back to the hotel and with my girl and myself drunk I still could hear Sinoview's 'bro, play gentleman....steady steady does it' mantra in my mind booming like a stereo out of contro

I helped her to the toilet where she finally yeilded the contents of her stomach and threw up over and over and over again into the toilet bowl and then onto the toilet floor . It was ugly.

I crawled to the phone and called housekeeping for help. 2 of them came and cleaned up the mess. Bless them.... by the time they left 15mins later, the toilet was once again spotless. Tipped them 20rmb each.

A beauty lies at my feet totally passed out at my lustful mercy.

The devil in me picked her up into my arms and laid her gently onto the bed. I sweep her hair to one side and drink again...... this time drinking in her beautiful peaceful face in a drunken sleep, she without any strength or will or consiousness to fight me.

I just enjoyed running the back of my hand on her cheeks feeling her breath on my fingers...... feeling her soft full lips on my thumb and feeling her gentle forehead as she breathed gently like an exhausted lamb awaiting her fate after being chased down by a lone wolf.

She was pretty easy to undress wearing the same white button down blouse she'd arrived in Beijing with that afternoon. My pulse beat faster as I pushed her onto her side and my trembling fingers unclasped her bra removing it gently.

The gentle lamb is being prepared for her ultimate sacrifice.

I hook a finger around the front of her waist and unbuttoned her light cotton pants. Pulling down, each click of the zipper following the downward pull of my fingers sounded too loud to my alcohol filled mind.

At the end of the zipper's journey.....I moved down lower to her feet and pulled those innocent girl pants away from her legs.

What do we have here? She's wearing those ankle stockings...... I take those off one by one too revealing the cutest set of manicured (but no nail-polish) toes each one seemingly too in a snuggled sleep.

Strange, I hadnt noticed her breasts until now. Standing over her gloating at the innocent lamb on the bed below me, I see 2 nipples the color of pastel pink sitting on gently heaving breasts.

I get an instant erection at the sight before me...... not from the tits, not from the white skin or the beautiful face.....those tiny light green veins running just below her skin down one side of her flushed face, light veins like little spider webs that come up very near the surface of her skin around the side of her breasts up to her nipples.

Her breasts arent saggy but firm and more importantly perky even with her lying down on the bed. Its shape resembling pears.

I open my mouth baring my fanged teeth and lowered my head towards her body.

And I breathed deeply.......sooooooo deeeeeeply I breath in her essence. The scent of jasmine fills my lungs.

My heart is pounding like crazy now ready to explode at any moment. Meat in front of a wolf, worm in front of a fish, a fly in a spider web waiting its fate......... I held her hand in my hand.

I could not. Not like this.

I took out one of my t-shirts and put it on her.

Fluffling up the down pillow I rest her head gently on it and placed a bolster snugly against her for her to hug. Covering her up nicely in the thick comforter, I turned off the lights to the room.

I pulled the lounge chair in from the living room and settled down to sleep after cleaning myself up.

I didnt want to sleep on the sofa but I also didnt want to risk sleeping on the same bed as her either, with bro Sinoview's chants of 'easy bro, easy..... play gentleman' echoing in my head.

So I fell into my own dreamland after a while. Funny, I didnt dream of fucking her or anything lustful...... I just had a very nice dream of us holding hands in a quiet garden taking a stroll on a cool spring morning.
Old 17-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
squarepants deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very interesting story......faster come come.

thumbs up!
Old 17-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!biker_man is one of the Best!

don't stop!

one of the best stories i have read of late

living my life vicariously through others bros good times.

Upping your points now!
Old 17-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
shanghaitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Conquest of Sz Gong An ladyfriend in Beijing

Woah Bro!! Good stuff! Wonderful writing style! Looking forward to further instalments!

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan
Old 17-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

fuck, didnt know if Sinoview advise accurate or not but anyway too late....I was just too tired and drunk to want to even think about fucking.

I just enjoyed the view of Xue-er snuggled up in her bed and dozed off by 4am (we had gotten back around 12am+)

Next morning, I felt my entire being enveloped by some light pressure all around me with a gentle soft wind blowing into my hair. I shifted from my side position lightly and looked at what it was......I'd slept in enough hotel rooms over the years that this could be one of thos hungry ghosts pressing down on me (this was last week during the 1st week of the Hungry Ghost Festival).....my balls dropped as this was my first time it happened to me.

I turned around gently and instead found an arm wrapped around my waist and some of Xue-er's silky hair tickling my face. Wah say ! Somehow or other she had squeezed some space for herself onto the lounge chair with me.

Turning slowly around, I face her directly. Up so close and personal and outside the swimming pool, I was admiring the most beautiful uncut diamond I had ever laid my eyes on. She looked exquisite without her make-up and her lips even more lush without lipstick. Her nose slightly contracting and expanding as she breathed epitomized the gentleness of an early Mongolian grassland morning.

The morning light flitted into the cracks between the drawn curtains as I put one arm gently around her as she snuggled up against my shoulder oblivious to the beast that she was sleeping next to.

I sweep back her hair gently and kiss the top of her head. That sweeet scent of a woman wafted its way into my lungs as I drew it in deep.

Luckily my shorts pocket still got some left over Lotte chewing gum (dont ask me how!) I popped 3 into my mouth to clean up my breath a little........ and waited.

So tired, I dozed off again after a while the weight of her head on my shoulder and her arms across my chest forgotten.

A light kiss on my lips awaken me after about an hour. I kept my eyes closed and just smiled as I stretched like a cat just waking up. Like a sparrow, another kiss came on my lips. I keep my lips closed slowing chewing on the gum.

The 3rd time she kissed me, she used the tip of her toungue to pry open my lips and gently frenched me.

Thank you Sinoview....... the prey innocently made her first move into the silent predator's environ.

I parted my lips to allow the hungry sparrow's toungue into my mouth for her to feast.

The role of predator had somehow turned around. She now assumed that role and myself removed to that of prey, the one being hunted.
Old 17-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Samster

She frenched me as if I was the last oasis with clean water in Beijing.

Still not even saying a single word to one another, I slowed her down and returned her frenching in a slow but more passionate and meaningful way. I almost imagined myself in one of the illicit stolen love scenes from Red Sorghum.

This also allowed us to get spritually closer to each other and enhanced the pleasure of each little bite and nibble. Her breathing was starting to become deep and labored as her hands desperately reached below my t-shirt. She didnt go for lil bro yet but she had transformed yet again from a sparrow into a new-born calf....... desperately searching for that bond.

She runs her hands slow but hard against my chest with her nails clutching at the hair on my chest. She buries her face into my chest and takes a deep breath of my manly soul. She clutches one arm around my neck and another behind my waist as she continues to rub her beautiful face against my chest.

Simultaneously, I place my hand behind her and held her right ass cheek tightly. Breaking free, I stood up and scooped all of her woman off the lounge chair and onto the bed.

I laid her on the bed and fell onto her as she reached out and pulled me onto her.

The predator in her continued to play its role. She slowly puts one hand half way down my shorts and looks at me. Without a word, I hold her hand and as if in silent consent allowed her hand to go deeper to find my erect penis.

Sitting gently in her palm she slowly squeezed and stroked it in apparent inexperience. She keeps her eyes closed not daring to look at me in the eyes as her hand continued with its aquaintance.

My mind was on the verge of exploding as I gently pulled her hand away from inside my shorts. I lifted up the t-shirt she was wearing and 2 gentle white mountains greeted me with treelines of little green veins on both mounts topped up with those light pastel pink nipples.

I wanted to scale the mountains and not go straight to the peak. So at the base of her right breast I began my climb using only the tip of my toungue. It lashed across from under her breast to the side of her breast as she began moaning from the assult silently willing me to reach her tip hard nipple quickly. I continued my ascent slowly with long deliberate strokes of the toungue until her nipple looked engorged from lack of attention. Near its summit, I flicked quickly at her swelled nipple sending a waving spasm down her body. Another quick flick elicted another tremor from a volcano waiting to erupt.

And I then put her entire nipple into my mouth as she began moaning with one hand taking a good grip of the back of my head and forcing it down as if demanding that I take a good chew of the tip of her nipple.

As I feasted on her nipple with gentle bites between my teeth, my other hand wandered below and made its way gently into her tiny white panties. Without pulling them down, a single finger made its way down between her legs.

With a single light twitch, as if it was a secret code between us, her legs parted slightly to allow its 4 other brothers in. As 4 fingers spread her labia the middle finger explored and first found her wet oasis.

Bathing in the oasis of her love liquid, my middle finger is all naturally lubricated and begins to look for her clitoris.

I find it immediately and with the lubricated finger on her clit, it yeilded more of her love juice.

Just gently twirling around her hardened clitoris and with my mouth on her nipple, I slowly wound her up like a clock work toy and she unleashed like a china-made bedside alarm bell as her entire body continued to convulse uncontrollably.

She held on to my arms and neck tightly for the ride as she rode 3-4 peaks in succession over 10 minutes. I see tears rolling down the side of her face as she reached a 5th orgasm. She gasps that she's going mad and she loves me all at the same time.

I kiss her tears away as she reached number 5 and collapsed in a final spasmic shudder.

I had not penetrated her yet nor have I yet even begun work on her other breast. My tired arms were killing me as I just held her in my arms and wrapped assurance and security all around her body.

After a while she says 'I'm sorry'

I ask her why? She says that she's not that sort of woman and that what she just did was disgraceful and shameful.

Hush hush hush! Silly silly child, its OK. I still respect you. I know life's been hard and that its not easy chasing your lofty ambitions for society's benefit....... and I've loved you the moment I laid my eyes on you.

She faces me and gives me a kiss and hug. I pull her up from bed and give her a piggy back ride to the bathroom for a shower........ together.

continued tomorrow guys........ gotta call her now!
Old 17-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Bro Eddy,

Bravo bravo, bravo, an adventure well written, and we the viewers have a great time reading it.

However, I dunno what Bro Sinoview has adv u, but IMHO, u r taking thing way too careful liao. As at yr last post, its obvious that she is prepared or maybe expecting u to get intimate wif her, so dunno y u keep on delaying yr move leh?

Sori bro, cos me dun understand yr motive. To make her madly in love wif u? U prefer gal making the move on u instead? Otherwise, me really dun get it, y u still dun makan her. The saying goes, 打铁要乘热,u drag n drag, later if 节外生枝,then all yr effort wasted man. Of course for this case, we know that u have oreli succeeded in conquering her.

Actually, based on my personal exp in Beijing last time, as long as the gal is willing to cum to my house, battle is won liao, and the success rate is 100%. Bro, dun get me wrong, me not boasting here, juz wanna say that maybe to them (female northerners), if they r willing to go to yr house knowing that u stay alone, means they expect u to get intimate. (dunno tio bo?)

Likewise, for yr case, if she is willing to visit u in beijing n stay in yr hotel room (means if u oreli told her beforehand),it means u r oreli there at least 75%, no need to take so long mah.

Bro Eddy, once again I apologise if I have said anything wrong above. I juz dun understand yr motive , that's all. Or maybe u juz enjoy teasing yr prey, notin wrong wif that. Aniway, well done for conquering a GongAn, I never did that b4 also.
Old 17-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Well done my bro.... You done us proud...

Actually, I thought giving you a buss after a few days of silence ....till i saw posting..... excellent job.

You see in SZ. Hee...hee.... When ?

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 17-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Dun worry bro, no offence taken. Just that this girl is basically a GongAn police officer that I'd known a few months earlier in Chang Ping Dongguan and wanted to try to be a little gentlemanly and not act hard up for sex. heh heh heh! Therefore the tarik harga

There are some parts that I'd shared with Sinoview, Sintheman and Kryogenics that I had not posted.

- She'll turn 30 later in November but honestly dont look a day older than 25.

- She'd broken up with her BF sometime back and currently not attached.

- Never took flight on an areoplane in her life and ranks as a Lieutenant-Investigator with 11 years in the force

- This is the surprising part, decided to join the police force because she wanted to help uphold justice in society and do good for her country.

- Only child with retired parents. Father used to be a teacher and mother an office manager in a state-owned enterprise......both are retired in Zhejiang.

Psychologically and strategically, letting her make the first intimate moves puts me in a better position and avoids getting me categorized into the typical sex tourist section which these people see so much of everyday.

The rest of the story will explain itself.

Appreciate your tip!!!

Last edited by eddy; 17-08-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Old 17-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
There are some parts that I'd shared with Sinoview, Sintheman and Kryogenics that I had not posted.

Psychologically and strategically, letting her make the first intimate moves puts me in a better position and avoids getting me categorized into the typical sex tourist section which these people see so much of everyday.

Ha..ha.. In Chinese we called that 以退为进
aka Retreat to Advance

Part of Sun tse ping fa aka 孙子兵法.

Well done.....

Cheers

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 17-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

What a wonderful FR! Makes me feel as though I am there..
Like reading Da Vinci Code... hehe..

As per what Bro Tiongkoklan said, sometimes people like to take it slow and let the girl be in charge. If we rush rush into sex immediately, we are no difference in those local chinese who rarely does foreplay.

For myself, I will foreplay the girl until she climax and she is hungry for sex. Then suddenly I will go take a shower, at the shocked look of the girl. Then when you returned, you will be "raped" surely. Hahaha...

But everyone different style lahz.. At first I also think Bro Eddy took too long liaoz.. but he is fishing.. sometimes we enjoy the process than the actual ending.. hehe..

All the best bro!
Old 17-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

In the shower stall, we take a long slow shower re-discovering each other's bodies. Her skin is so soft that the bath gel glides off her shoulders and back easily. We clean each other up gently and continue to plant silly kisses on each other everywhere.

She holds my head and pulls me under the hot shower and gives me a deep kiss. I returned her affections by pinning her against the wall of the shower and work my toungue onto her other unconquored breast. It was excellent watching streams of hot water shooting off her breast and a particularly small jet hit on her erect nipple. I went down on that stiff nipple with my mouth and toungue and a moan escapes her mouth as she closed her eyes to savor the sensation.

My other hand slides down her back rubs on her nice firm buttocks and from the front my little middle finger again did its work on her now stiff clitoris.

With hot steaming water from the shower flowing down her head and breasts onto her butt and belly and streaming over her clitoris and labia before it flowed down her legs, my fingers had an easy time getting her wet again.

The hot water seemed to have gotten her juices flowing a little more heavily as I eventually inserted one finger into her. Her virgina was already well lubricated by now and the head of my penis now a red hot bulb waiting to blow.

Re-directing the shower head away from us, I put her hand onto my penis and guided it over her clitoris. My own pre-cum mixed with hers together with my penis rapidly flicking over her clitoris made her open her legs a little wider to allow me more access.

Soon standing up facing one another I slowly inserted my penis about an inch into her and just slowly cock fucked her bit by bit. She was all red and flustered and those little green veins all over her body really started showing under the heat and passion.

I withdrew myself and knelt down before my godess and kissed her stomach and belly button before moving lower. She didnt have much of a labia like regular hookers and WLs. With only a little bit of hair, it was easy to access her clitoris with my toungue.

First a quick but long flick of my toungue brought out a deep moan from her.... a 2nd flick and soon I was eating my way to her estacy as her some of her fluids started to flow down the inside of her thighs. She propped one leg up against the glass wall in the shower stall effectively opening herself up to me. I went right under her and continued eating her until she held my head tight against her crotch and erupted into an orgasm.

I didnt even want to dry up and move ourselves onto the bed. Standing up straight I turned her over to face the wall and spread her legs 2 1/2 ft apart, and inserted my wailing penis into her slowly.

I didnt want to hurt her and arched her back further to allow her buttocks to face up into the air as much as possible. An inch, then 2 and 3 until finally all 5 1/2 inches of me was inside her raw. I pumped her slowly as a lover would with one hand on her breasts and another reaching for her clitoris from the front.

No shouting no screaming just little whines of pleasure escaped her pursed lips. She was really tight but wet.

I could see that her face and chest were all red. Opened the door of the shower stall and she pushed me violently to sit on the edge of the bath tub next to it. Just as violently she climbs over and straddles me shoving my penis into her virgina in obvious desperation.

At this point I would like to thank god for the Cialis that I'd popped the 2 nights before when I drilled the Korean girl.

She rides me so vigorously that I almost fall backwards into the dry tub. Deep inside her, she grinds herself against me like someone starved of love for several years.

My backside almost breaking on the edge of the tub, and still inside her, I laid flung a couple of bath towels onto to the cold marble and laid her down moved her down onto the floor of the bathroom.

I slowed down and stroked her deeply but slowly. Hooking my right arm under her left leg I propped it up in mid air to penetrate even deeper into her. I could feel her contractions coming in shorter and tighter intervals and after a few more strokes she started coming in wild convulsions.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she began sobbing with deep gutteral animal-like grunts emitting from deep within her ..........and she continued to orgasm while both her hands were digging deep into my buttocks willing my penis, no, my entire pelvic area, to penetrade deeper into her.

I could not take it any longer and withdrew my penis just in time as I ejaculated like I have never ejaculated before in my life, shooting sperm non-stop for a good 8-10 secs up from her crotch onto her breasts.

My GOD!!!! The last time I ejaculated like this was probably when I was still a young stud in NSF

I just laid over her again giving her comfort and security by just hugging her for the next few minutes. She was still weeping and I gently kissed her tears away drinking in her salty sweetness.

By that time it was almost 10am in the morning. We quickly showered up and changed to go out.

This was now Friday morning and the weather was not as muggy as the last couple of days. We grabbed a cab over to Forbidden City and Tiananmen. The queue to see Mao Tse Tung's body lying in the masoleum looked half a mile long but it moved along quick quickly. She was all sober and full of respect when we walked around his body. It looked little and pretty well preserved. That is one of her goals achieved...... to pay her respects to Chairman Mao.

We next went over to the Firbidden City. Picked up a whole bunch of medals and pins for her for 20rmb (the guy kept giving us more and more stuff the more we said NO until he gave us 15 gold medallions with red neck ribbons and about 30 collar pins.) How these guys make money I really dunno.

Went inside the Forbidden City for 30 minutes and got the hell out of there because there were just too many people .....several sections were close for renovations so the huge crowds were actually squeezed into much smaller sections of the Forbidden city.

We then walked along the moat/canal on the side of the Forbidden city which was very nice and peaceful with lots of old folk sitting down fishing on the sides.

Walking under the willow trees lining the canal, with a gentle breeze blowing in the air we had a great time slowly strolling along this peaceful uncrowded area. We were like 2 kids playing catch among the willow trees and playing with dogs and puppies that residents had brought out with them.

I really enjoyed my time with her.
Old 17-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldag
Getting sexcited oredi......cum on, dun keep us in suspense leh.
wooow....this is exciting man...u deserve a point, bro...
Old 17-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
...............Psychologically and strategically, letting her make the first intimate moves puts me in a better position and avoids getting me categorized into the typical sex tourist section which these people see so much of everyday.

Appreciate your tip!!!
Ok, Bro, understand yr pts. Hope u dun mind, me was juz expressing my opinions. Hope to see more of yr adventure soon.

Cheers!
Old 17-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Samster

That afternoon we had a light meal at the Sanwei (?) Bookstore and Teahouse at Fuxingmen. It was an old but elegant place where light food and good chinese tea was served.

She made and served me tea herself saying that this is what a woman should do for someone she cares for. A little scary but I loved it. Then she went out to the bookstore for 5 minutes and came back with a gift for me. Damage 80rmb.....the food (lots of little dishes) is alot and cheap at 30rmb but the aged (15years) tea cost more. Didnt realize that tea is so prized and appreciated in China....first time in my life hearing of aged tea too! No stomach ache after that and u guys should try out this place.

It was a handkerchief with 2 prawns embroidered on one corner. I thanked her and told her that we had enough tissue paper.

She pinched my nose (she likes that) and said quietly ' U silly melon head, look closely........ the 2 prawns represent us and this is my gift that represents my affection (Ai Xing) for you'.

I was deeply touched and mentioned 'U do know that I already have a family......'

'Hussshhh.....' as she wept 'I know my place in life ......I just want know from your very mouth that in China, I will always be your ONLY woman'

Then she continues on 'I'm just thankful that I have a friend like you that bothers to call all the way from faraway every other day to see how I am doing (Guang Xing) and keeping my spirits up'

'I'm sufficiently compensated by the Bereau and dont need your money but I do need your care and love even if I dont see you everyday' she quietly sobbed

I said that I never knew that she felt that way towards me and that I really had no intention of doing what we did that morning in the room.

'I know..... seeing you sleep so uncomfortably in that chair this morning moved my heart. That a man can take care of me like this and be willing to suffer while he makes sure that I am safe and in bed unharmed, is truly someone I admire and respect deeply' She kept her head down not daring to look up at me.

'If you'd dare do anything immoral with me last night, I would have left you, but you proved to be a gentleman ' (THANKS SINOVIEW!)

'Silly girl, here, clean away those tears, you cry too easily, even in the bathroom!'

She throws a punch at my arm 'Tao Yen! (hate u!)' and cleans the tears away with the embroidered handkerchief.

At 3pm, we left for the Public Security Bereau Central Office to visit her friends and colleagues.....

continued tomorrow guys................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1