The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why most local FL don't include rooms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
It kind of puzzles me too. Tried to help her but I guess I've disappointed her instead.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...psf4ff1b6c.jpg
What is her damage? If its reasonable i m sure many bros will suppport. But if crazy like $500 then bo bian lor
Old 30-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
patt663 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah agree.... infact i was shocked the below 300 fls are better looking and better service than the more expensive ones.

i've tried 4 fls from the range of 650, 500, 300 and 250...but as a matter of fact, the 250 was the best among the 4's.... i still find it strange...why..
Old 30-04-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Various reasons. But one reason is age. Usually when u r in early 20s, ie syt, always mkt at pretty high price. Those late 20s one usually mkt at a lower price.

But we all know a young gal doesn't mean will b prettier n sexier than the older one. Tats y u have the outcome of lower price fl is actually much better than the higher price one
Old 30-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
patt663 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah bro....i wanted to try those younger but model qualties but WAPIAN!!!! all at least 700 n above...

now no need to sianzzz liao....coz there's a super model qualities i found which is both the 300 and 250's.....I think alot of bros will agreed with me
Old 30-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It kind of puzzles me too. Tried to help her but I guess I've disappointed her instead.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...psf4ff1b6c.jpg
she looks g00t what... can cUm on sUnglasses
Old 30-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha young and pretty doesnt mean good bonk, maybe dead fish in bed, where else older try harder to please = more fun to bonk.
Old 30-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
bro, you interested?

Pm jplover.
Old 30-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Various reasons. But one reason is age. Usually when u r in early 20s, ie syt, always mkt at pretty high price. Those late 20s one usually mkt at a lower price.

But we all know a young gal doesn't mean will b prettier n sexier than the older one. Tats y u have the outcome of lower price fl is actually much better than the higher price one
What the point of looks if just a dead fish and end up have to service her...as cheongster we pay premium price to get the shiok factor...at the end of the day we only just to get to enjoy the feeling of cumming for barely a minute then after that feel like a goondu for paying so much for just a short moment of shiokness..so naturally we want to make our money worth by engaging a fl that can really service us through and through...
Old 30-04-2013, 04:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihonjin View Post
What is her damage? If its reasonable i m sure many bros will suppport. But if crazy like $500 then bo bian lor
She's a Jap mixed blood, 400 for 90mins 2 shots
Old 30-04-2013, 04:25 PM

jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
eh.. her sunglasses too expensive to cum on.. her face is available for last appointments though..
Old 01-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. getting back on the original thread topic, I'm thinking of offering my services to book rooms for whoever needs it.

Tell me your appointment time, and I'll arrange for room.
Pay me when I give you the key, and return me the key once the deed is done.

PM me if you're interested
Old 01-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanz View Post
Hmm.. getting back on the original thread topic, I'm thinking of offering my services to book rooms for whoever needs it.

Tell me your appointment time, and I'll arrange for room.
Pay me when I give you the key, and return me the key once the deed is done.

PM me if you're interested
Hotel room?
Old 02-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
Hotel room?
Janitor room also can, but I think hotel room would be much more comfortable yea ;p
Old 02-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's a Jap mixed blood, 400 for 90mins 2 shots
looking at what the other local fls charges, this is good rates!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
looking at what the other local fls charges, this is good rates!
It's good rates but she receives a lot of pranks after I released her numbers to others here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1