The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!
Re: Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

Will most prob be in pp from mid/late nov till about dec, then i'll be crossing over to viet(maybe), then thailand bkk... if anyone is gonna be in the area about that time.. maybe can hook something up..

cheers
atrocious
Old 14-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: tour to Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper
Might pop over from Vietnam and meet you there....pls keep me in the loop...thanks
Hi, so far I have 3 persons including myself going to PP and they are
one69shot
opticum,
Reaper (maybe)

anybody else intending to follow us for Jan'07 tour PM me.
Old 16-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Ok, latest update on Jan'07 tour to PP
goderos (considering)
Reaper (maybe)
lucifer (confirm going)
one69shot
opticum,
Old 24-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pls let me know the dates going so i can plan on my side. tks
Old 06-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Samster

Ok, latest update on Jan'07 tour to PP

frankykhoo1269 interested

Hugo168 interested

jng1103 msn: [email protected]

lucifer

goderos

opticum

One69shoT

Reaper (maybe)

no-go
Old 16-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocious View Post
Will most prob be in pp from mid/late nov till about dec, then i'll be crossing over to viet(maybe), then thailand bkk... if anyone is gonna be in the area about that time.. maybe can hook something up..

cheers
atrocious
Hi atrocious,

When will U be in P.P, ?? Nov-?? Nov? Wan 2 mit up nex wk?

Does any1 knw if the ATMs there accept foreign ATM cards? Dun wan 2 use cash adv. cos more $$.
Old 26-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 21
jezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to clarify a few points here. PP is not that dangerous. Its as per most places in the world. Dun be stupid and be modest. If u were to wear your roles and carry around a few thousand dollars in your wallet(showing it to everyone), of course u are asking for trouble. I would not recommend that u walk around at night as well. If u have a driver, they would bring u rite to the doorstep of where u wanna go. So tats fine.

Some ple do have bodyguards but they are the minority rather than the norm. Its defintely not neccessary and actually attracts more attention.

Transport wise, it would be better if you actually just book a car with driver for the entire trip. It would cost about USD25 per day. If u chiong until very late, maybe usd 30-35. However, if u are gonna be here for a few days and intend to book him for the whole trip, u can actually bargain it down to about usd 25 per day(late night/early morning)

Places like Sharkeys, Heart of Darkness are more Ang Moh and local joints. Generally Chinese do not go to those places.

Drugs are quite common here but i would recommend u not try it as u do not know wat u are getting and quality might not be good.

There are quite a few ktv joints here which are of pretty reasonable standards. There are firstly the local cambodian joints which are pretty cheap. However, i would not recommend it unless u speak Khemer.

The middle class joints would be as follows:
1) Casa ( about 70 viet gals and 20 prc gals)
2) 99 (about 30-40 viet gals and 10-15 prc gals)
3) Mega (10-20 viet gals and 30 prc gals)
4) Fuhua ( about 40-50 viet gals and 10-15 prc gals)
5) Firefox ( about 30 viet gals)
6) ShuangXi (About 30 viet gals and 30 prc gals)

Prices is the above places are as follows:
Except for Fuhua all the above places have a buy 2 get 1 free concept.
Each Bottle will cost you from USD50-60. So if u get 2 bottles(with 1 extra free), its actually usd 35-40 per bottles. Other charges would be fruits, room charges, mixers and gal charges which the ktv charges u.
I would say that for most of the above places it would cost you for a group of 4(assuming u open 3 bottles) about usd 200-250 for the entire night. This cost would cover everything except if u want to bring the gals back.
Tips wise, if u dun bring the gal back, it would cost u usd10 for a viet gal and usd 20 for a prc gal. If u wanna bring the gal back, u would have to pay usd40-50 for a viet gal and usd 100-150 for a prc gal. No such thing as ST or LT here. Its generally LT unless u chase the gal out of your room.

The high class joints would be
1) The rock
2) Private club

The rock has mainly cambodia gals but there are some pretty chio ones. Private club doesnt have many gals in general so its not recommended. Price wise, a group of 4 can expect to spend USD 350-400 for the same number of bottles(3)

Hotel wise, as per stated somewhere in the thread, u can get rooms from USD5 to USD150 per night.

A reasonable standard room would cost about USD20-30 (about hotel 81 standards)

If u got budget, u can go for PP hotel at usd45 per night. It has full facilities.

If its "Ah gong" money, u can stay at Intercon or Raffles(Le Royal) Hotel for about USD100-125 per night.

Food wise, i would say u budget about USD10 per meal (like eating Cze Char in Sg). Tat should get u a pretty good meal. U can go as low as usd 2-3 per meal(eating Meepok, chicken rice etc). Anything lower than tat, i would not recommend because it would the local joints and unless u know which local joints to go, its not advisable.

If u guys need more info. Just let me know and i will try to provide the info.
Old 26-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Samster

jezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to clarify a few points here. PP is not that dangerous. Its as per most places in the world. Dun be stupid and be modest. If u were to wear your roles and carry around a few thousand dollars in your wallet(showing it to everyone), of course u are asking for trouble. I would not recommend that u walk around at night as well. If u have a driver, they would bring u rite to the doorstep of where u wanna go. So tats fine.

Some ple do have bodyguards but they are the minority rather than the norm. Its defintely not neccessary and actually attracts more attention.

Transport wise, it would be better if you actually just book a car with driver for the entire trip. It would cost about USD25 per day. If u chiong until very late, maybe usd 30-35. However, if u are gonna be here for a few days and intend to book him for the whole trip, u can actually bargain it down to about usd 25 per day(late night/early morning)

Places like Sharkeys, Heart of Darkness are more Ang Moh and local joints. Generally Chinese do not go to those places.

Drugs are quite common here but i would recommend u not try it as u do not know wat u are getting and quality might not be good.

There are quite a few ktv joints here which are of pretty reasonable standards. There are firstly the local cambodian joints which are pretty cheap. However, i would not recommend it unless u speak Khemer.

Each Bottle will cost you from USD50-60. So if u get 2 bottles(with 1 extra free), its actually usd 35-40 per bottles. Other charges would be fruits, room charges, mixers and gal charges which the ktv charges u.
I would say that for most of the above places it would cost you for a group of 4(assuming u open 3 bottles) about usd 200-250 for the entire night. This cost would cover everything except if u want to bring the gals back.
Tips wise, if u dun bring the gal back, it would cost u usd10 for a viet gal and usd 20 for a prc gal. If u wanna bring the gal back, u would have to pay usd40-50 for a viet gal and usd 100-150 for a prc gal. No such thing as ST or LT here. Its generally LT unless u chase the gal out of your room.

1) The rock
2) Private club

The rock has mainly cambodia gals but there are some pretty chio ones. Private club doesnt have many gals in general so its not recommended. Price wise, a group of 4 can expect to spend USD 350-400 for the same number of bottles(3)

Hotel wise, as per stated somewhere in the thread, u can get rooms from USD5 to USD150 per night.

If u got budget, u can go for PP hotel at usd45 per night. It has full facilities.

If its "Ah gong" money, u can stay at Intercon or Raffles(Le Royal) Hotel for about USD100-125 per night.

Food wise, i would say u budget about USD10 per meal (like eating Cze Char in Sg). Tat should get u a pretty good meal. U can go as low as usd 2-3 per meal(eating Meepok, chicken rice etc). Anything lower than tat, i would not recommend because it would the local joints and unless u know which local joints to go, its not advisable.

Old 26-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Samster

1) The rock
2) Private club

Old 26-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

Sorry for the double post.
Someone asked about atm. Yes they have atms here. I know ANZ atms accept DBS atm cards.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
KongLong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

count me in for next trip to PP.

Silkair has hot deal for min 2 to travel.
Old 15-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

hi all fellow brudders...

i will be visiting cambodia (Phnom Penh) with FEW OF MY FRIENds who had been there b4 and this is my 1stup f time....any brudders keen to meet up from 23rd till 26th Dec in cambodia (Phnom Penh)??
Old 25-12-2006, 10:15 PM
PUSSY64

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

My fellow bro. . . cambodia the city of paradise. . B'4 you go to hell I strongly recommend U to visit this paradise heaven at least you will not regret. I had been to cambodia for more than 20 trip, ,bussiness n pleasure, this is the place that relaxing and release your stress.

Stay free hotel ??? enjoy the glamore night life.
Veitnam beauty is well train by their mammy, some of them since they are 12yrs. their first approch is when they start to get to know you they will address you step by step Mr. . 'sien sen' after you touch their boob or sensitive area they will change to darling ' I len' after a few bonk they will address you Hubby 'lou kong' . . . the best to treat a veitnam beauty my advice is if you stay 3 night stick to her 2 night, she will give you the unforgetable service you ever had.

My last experiance I was invited by my friends from K.L since i am familiar with Cambodia. V arrived noon and sped to a restaurant so call 'Samto' here coincidently you will meet your grandfather friend ha ha ha. after a good wan tan lunch v sped to next door hair saloon call the Taipei Saloon we spend almost 2hr washing n cleaning our hair, ear, finger nail n finger skin(tis is important) next took them to had a good massage, after a good massage its nearly abt 5.30Cam time. I contact my friend mammy to arrange 4 beauty to us.(all of them i had train them well to serve me ha ha) that night i arrange the river boat dinner since we got 8 of us. The boat take us to the mekong river and we had our dinner on the boat. we had a fight on the boat as to which girl will follow us landed i write 1,2,3,4 on the paper a whoever choose the no had to stick to it,as i experiance all of them I told my friend each individual character, they admire my experiance I laugh. After a wonderful dinner n with that kind of atmospere everyone fell in love with each other we sped to a karaoke and there I met up with couple more friend from S'pore we had a good evening and ard 1.30am we spend 1 half hour to holiday disco.. after that we go our separate way and cal it the first day. . next morning we had our breakfast and I approch them did they use up the pill i gave them. . they told me we are reserving for our old lady at home here we don't need that. . well I am happy for them as it seem they enjoy themselve...

All my fellow bonker you got problem looking for Vietnem beauty in Cambodia call this no she is perfect for you, she talk American english I will rate her 6 out of 7 on her service; 0085512778081 name; just cal her ONE she attach with Gasa karaoke. for the rest she will arrange if you need further info don't hesitate to drop me a mail at [email protected]. Enjoy yourself at the city of paradise Phnom Penn, Cambodia.
Old 26-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
chonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't talk cock lah, friend. It is so obvious what you are trying to do here.

Viet girls are the worst in professional attitude!

They love to lie (about having period) AFTER you bring them back to your room. When you ask them to hand job you, they fell asleep doing. They don't move their body when you bonk them (dead fish), they don't do blow jobs etc.

In my opinion, Viet girls are the worst you can have for paid sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY64 View Post
All my fellow bonker you got problem looking for Vietnem beauty in Cambodia call this no she is perfect for you, she talk American english I will rate her 6 out of 7 on her service; 0085512778081 name; just cal her ONE she attach with Gasa karaoke. for the rest she will arrange if you need further info don't hesitate to drop me a mail at [email protected]. Enjoy yourself at the city of paradise Phnom Penn, Cambodia.
Old 26-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY64 View Post
My fellow bro. . . cambodia the city of paradise. . B'4 you go to hell I strongly recommend U to visit this paradise heaven at least you will not regret. I had been to cambodia for more than 20 trip, ,bussiness n pleasure, this is the place that relaxing and release your stress.

Stay free hotel ??? enjoy the glamore night life.
Veitnam beauty is well train by their mammy, some of them since they are 12yrs. their first approch is when they start to get to know you they will address you step by step Mr. . 'sien sen' after you touch their boob or sensitive area they will change to darling ' I len' after a few bonk they will address you Hubby 'lou kong' . . . the best to treat a veitnam beauty my advice is if you stay 3 night stick to her 2 night, she will give you the unforgetable service you ever had.

My last experiance I was invited by my friends from K.L since i am familiar with Cambodia. V arrived noon and sped to a restaurant so call 'Samto' here coincidently you will meet your grandfather friend ha ha ha. after a good wan tan lunch v sped to next door hair saloon call the Taipei Saloon we spend almost 2hr washing n cleaning our hair, ear, finger nail n finger skin(tis is important) next took them to had a good massage, after a good massage its nearly abt 5.30Cam time. I contact my friend mammy to arrange 4 beauty to us.(all of them i had train them well to serve me ha ha) that night i arrange the river boat dinner since we got 8 of us. The boat take us to the mekong river and we had our dinner on the boat. we had a fight on the boat as to which girl will follow us landed i write 1,2,3,4 on the paper a whoever choose the no had to stick to it,as i experiance all of them I told my friend each individual character, they admire my experiance I laugh. After a wonderful dinner n with that kind of atmospere everyone fell in love with each other we sped to a karaoke and there I met up with couple more friend from S'pore we had a good evening and ard 1.30am we spend 1 half hour to holiday disco.. after that we go our separate way and cal it the first day. . next morning we had our breakfast and I approch them did they use up the pill i gave them. . they told me we are reserving for our old lady at home here we don't need that. . well I am happy for them as it seem they enjoy themselve...

'
Thanks for giving out yr email.. i am going to spam yr email everywhere! THANKS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread