The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all
Re: anyone here covid and survived...pls share survival tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlight7 View Post
well i just recovered from covid not long ago and I only had headache & fever on the 1st day... other than that I was totally fine then again I am in my 20s
What case number r u...?
Good u make it trhough....need hospitalised? Difficulty breathing? medical expense heavy? Any long covid...loss of smell etc ..?
R u afriad to get again or u think its no big deal actually...
Old 21-07-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
spotlight7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
What case number r u...?
Good u make it trhough....need hospitalised? Difficulty breathing? medical expense heavy? Any long covid...loss of smell etc ..?
R u afriad to get again or u think its no big deal actually...
hahah I wont say case number for privacy

I was hospitalised for a day only, think mostly because they wanna draw blood and observe. Was sent to the community care facility @ d'resort the next day since I was totally fine (but this one is really depend on your immune system as some of my friends were in hospital for 1-2 weeks for symptoms/observation). I had loss of taste/smell which might have led to a loss of appetite for about 1.5 weeks but one morning I just woke up with my taste & smell back to normal.

As long as not Delta variant it should be fine as long as you are healthy
Old 21-07-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I was hospitalised for a day only, think mostly because they wanna draw blood and observe. Was sent to the community care facility @ d'resort the next day since I was totally fine (but this one is really depend on your immune system as some of my friends were in hospital for 1-2 weeks for symptoms/observation). I had loss of taste/smell which might have led to a loss of appetite for about 1.5 weeks but one morning I just woke up with my taste & smell back to normal.

I am now curious how you get it ? Wont ask you which cluster.

Do you think you get it because you did not wear mask, did not wash hands or it is something beyond your control?

Just wondering if all the measures are indeed effective.
Old 21-07-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Thanks for sharing glad iu have strong immunity...rate this delta going no one wants to get it and suffer for nothing....bet even with vaccine u wont want go near this covid...its the only way now to cheong bring test kit too i wonder

Quote:

Old 22-07-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
I am now curious how you get it ? Wont ask you which cluster.

Do you think you get it because you did not wear mask, did not wash hands or it is something beyond your control?

Just wondering if all the measures are indeed effective.
1 of my friend got it somehow but he didn't know how he got it as well so don't know which cluster hahaha. We met for a meal/drink session at a friend's house and 3 out of the 5 of us became covid positive but the other 2 did not, not sure how and why as well LOL that situation really made us clueless as to how we were in the same room for like 5 hours but only 3/5 got it.
Old 22-07-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Thanks for sharing glad iu have strong immunity...rate this delta going no one wants to get it and suffer for nothing....bet even with vaccine u wont want go near this covid...its the only way now to cheong bring test kit too i wonder
ok la but most of sg people should be fine except for the rly sick & weak immune systems one since we have relatively good healthcare I guess. To be fair there are 2 diff kind of tests for covid, the ART (30 mins) and PCR (1-2 days) and the ART one can be inaccurate. My friend got negative for ART but his PCR results came positive, so the PCR results are more accurate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1