The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: Tiger Airways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
The credit card payment facilitation fee is really shameless. So high some more! Jetstar only charge S$3 per sector. If you book a return trip Jetstar also allows you to choose offline payment without incurring any fees unlike Tiger!
Agree 100%....Jetstar can pay offline at any 7-e.....that's good enuff already.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: Tiger offers 0.05c ticket to GZ,MFM,HCMC,etc...

Din realise so many pple dun like Tiger.....hahaha

So to speak, i always campare the final prices across all 3 budget airlines before i book whenever i need to fly. Never be fooled by the initial ticket price.

e.g: Alot of times its cheaper to fly airasia to bkk than Tiger due to Airasia having a much cheaper airport tax n admin fee.

Also, nowadays if you need to travel to HCM or BKK on short notice, can try SQ as they have quite abit of promo and they are cheaper than budget
Old 06-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
I couldn't careless with the CAAS ground staff though i agree their service attitude can be very much better!!

I have bad blood with the budget immigration!! U can prolly guess why.....
One of these days the CAAS ground staff will get it from me. When I've lots of time I'll write in to CAAS and ST Forum and shoot them. They need more proper training and have better attitude. That being said. I think US airports staff has the most fukked up attitude from the feedback I got.

Why deal with those immigration officers in Budget Terminal or T1, 2 and 3? Some are just plain idiots asking you stupid questions. If you're a Singaporean just use the automatic clearance gate. Self service is the best!

Quote:
Correct me if i'm wrong, the airport fee is very much cheaper for the airlines at "bird dun lay eggs" hours.......
That is true otherwise no one will even consider flying at those wee hours if price is not adjusted down.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Din realise so many pple dun like Tiger.....hahaha

Also, nowadays if you need to travel to HCM or BKK on short notice, can try SQ as they have quite abit of promo and they are cheaper than budget
Bro,actually i oso dun like Tiger,thinking flying off frm Budget Terminal
But LL,as Tiger got fly 2 the destination tat i wan 2 go Price wise ok lah.

Din noe tat SQ is cheaper....Will check if need,tks 4 the infor.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 06-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a good deals. But last promo seems better.
2 ways tix to macau cost less than 50 bucks.
Let wait and see...
Old 06-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
KNN who are you bullshitting?
If CASH KING is poor then most of us here must be refugee status liao!
wat ??? me also fly budget airline, okie ...
so i am in the same league as u all ...

from day one ... i have never like travelling on tigerair after my first bad experience with them ...
but like bro taxi said ... they do fly to destination that jetstar dun ...

SQ promotion can be very attractive but need to 快手快脚 ..
Old 06-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
babyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
SQ promotion can be very attractive but need to 快手快脚 ..
yes, you are right. I just came back from BKK yesterday. Took SIA. Ticket price = only $244 from zuji.com.sg.

You need to scan this website every now and then for this kinda superb offer.
SIA, Cathay can offer unbelievable offers at times.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
This airline is like a "TOOTHLESS TIGER" one that cannot go far.

The timing they fly has to be the "lousiest" as compared to ker two big sisters SQ n Silkair.... Thus her timing r veri ODD n not good for normal travelers. There r also many "hidden" costs in the pricing system. Like the S$10 each way total S$20 for 15kg baggage charge n the stopid $5 credit card admin charge total S$10 r low level "con" pricing tactics..... Really cheap skate con job.....

Their sitting space r also the narrowest among all budget airlines... Even the cheap air asia is even better than this Toothless Tiger.....

Avoid this 3rd class Toothless Tiger Airline if there s a choice......
I fully agreed with you...I will only take Tiger if really really no choice...I have taken Tiger for my Shenzhen flights but now Silkair is having quite comparable prices..At least the fares for silkair is very transparent, what you see is what you pay, no hidden cost like Tiger....Maybe Tiger airways should change its Motto to Crouching TIGER and Hidden PRICES..
Old 07-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
I fully agreed with you...I will only take Tiger if really really no choice...I have taken Tiger for my Shenzhen flights but now Silkair is having quite comparable prices..At least the fares for silkair is very transparent, what you see is what you pay, no hidden cost like Tiger....Maybe Tiger airways should change its Motto to Crouching TIGER and Hidden PRICES..
Crouching Pussy Hidden Prices!

but u notice that if u use an Aussie CC u no need to pay those farkin' S$5/sector leh

take us for fools! but what choice is there amongst budget airlines for those going to SZ only stuck wif Crouching Pussy leh
Old 07-07-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Bro hosayboh,......... the 2 airline only Tiger fly 2 AC.
Hi what is AC
Old 07-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi what is AC
Angeles City or former Clark Air Base.

In the district of Pampanga.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 07-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
Crouching Pussy Hidden Prices!

but u notice that if u use an Aussie CC u no need to pay those farkin' S$5/sector leh

take us for fools! but what choice is there amongst budget airlines for those going to SZ only stuck wif Crouching Pussy leh
Now another new "under handed" method use by Tiger to widen their "hidden cost".......

When check in baggage...unless the seats are done in the same booking. The ground staff dont allow combine weight... Insist that the weight has to be account for separately...... Charging for any excess weight for one.

Tiger is really Cheap Skates.....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Now another new "under handed" method use by Tiger to widen their "hidden cost".......

When check in baggage...unless the seats are done in the same booking. The ground staff dont allow combine weight... Insist that the weight has to be account for separately...... Charging for any excess weight for one.

Tiger is really Cheap Skates.....
yeah, they r super strict abt the luggage weight(both check-in as well s hand carry) in sg, as for sz, they also strict for check-in but not strict when u hand carry!

usually if u look decent enuff, and have extra weightage to add on u can approach those who are under weight to help, but the staff will discourage the other person by warning that they are responsible for what is in your bag as well!

really stoop so low to make more $ from us!

but usually it's cheap if u dun need to check-in luggage n book early lor
Old 08-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yeah, they r super strict abt the luggage weight(both check-in as well s hand carry) in sg, as for sz, they also strict for check-in but not strict when u hand carry!

usually if u look decent enuff, and have extra weightage to add on u can approach those who are under weight to help, but the staff will discourage the other person by warning that they are responsible for what is in your bag as well!

really stoop so low to make more $ from us!

but usually it's cheap if u dun need to check-in luggage n book early lor
But sometimes I also see some passengers with very bad habits..The hand carry is only 7kg allowance but can see some carrying their bags certainly more than 7kg and in the end, when they board the plane, their bags not only take up their own overhead cabin compartment, but some of yours as well..If you board late, or slower than the rest, you can forget about using the cabin compartment..
Old 08-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
In this case I'll politely decline. It's not that I'm selfish. Looks can be deceiving. If that person is carrying 10KG of white powder. Not just you'll up lorry but up heaven also!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1