The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage Parlors

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboi View Post
bro, which girl on earth will be there to slog with you nowadays ? minus the fat, ugly and below average.
very hard n cruel sentence bro.... but this is a fact.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
residentgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, a word of advice; never get addicted to sex. you are the only one who can control yourself. no point restrict yourself to massage parlours. there's so much more the world can offer. step out and you will see more. control yourself and you can have more fun ok the advice is more than a word.
I used to be innocent boy but my bestfriend changed me into sex machine. We always 24/7 talking about sex where to go waiting for our payday is our fuckday. its long story I don't blame my friend becoz can't control my addiction but now oldman ready 35+ not much into sex like my teenage years
Old 01-05-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
residentgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
who's the bimbo when u r the one paying with your hard earned $$

u can still get married if u can find a gal who is willing to slog with u.
Find some one right to slog with me,now days gals are changed everything is money see the sex forum sg gals selling their body $1000 to $500 our living cost getting higher they want easy money very hard to find good wife
Old 01-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, which girl on earth will be there to slog with you nowadays ? minus the fat, ugly and below average.
b4 u minus off the fat, ugly and below average u shld let us know how above average yr looks is in order to convince an average and above girl to slog with u willingly.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentgood View Post
I used to be innocent boy but my bestfriend changed me into sex machine. We always 24/7 talking about sex where to go waiting for our payday is our fuckday. its long story I don't blame my friend becoz can't control my addiction but now oldman ready 35+ not much into sex like my teenage years
like bros here say, focus on earning money and girls will be attracted to you (to the money and power you possess actually) . to me, sex is a relief, nothing more than that. purely F and FO. in olden days, they say 成家立业 thats why our forefathers can build nations cos always got relief at home. now? its the other way round....have to have the money before you even talk about having a family..no wonder TFR dropping.. cos stress and stress but no relief.. but we clever bunch..know where to get the relief. but we mustnt abuse it else it will abuse us...control is key to success.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
b4 u minus off the fat, ugly and below average u shld let us know how above average yr looks is in order to convince an average and above girl to slog with u willingly.
bro, didnt know girls also see looks ah..thought we men are the only visual creatures

and my previous statement may be wrong too. even the fat, ugly and below average may not willingly slog with their counterpart cos the world is practical. transactions make up this modern day society.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Jaguar99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro Residentgood,

I am sure most of us in this forum enjoy sex (though in many different ways), and that's why we are all here sharing our thoughts. Some of the bros may be fortunate to pay a bit lesser but others did pay more than you because they get addicted or wanted to be exclusive and pay for that exclusive price.

Your illustration may seems a lot of spending base on your 12 years calculation. But sometimes it may even end up pay more when there is a marriage breakout...

There is a price tag for everything... It could be a one-off transaction but at least you get to enjoy the variety of it...
If you calculate one more time, how many chicks have you bonk?
The numbers will make a lot of bros here envy you....
Old 01-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
kvlt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone kana massage girls asking for your number asking you to meet them outside?

I just went to a massage joint, this girl is about 30, long hair and quite pretty. She want my number and ask me out for a date.........LOL
Old 01-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dakejay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvlt View Post
anyone kana massage girls asking for your number asking you to meet them outside?

I just went to a massage joint, this girl is about 30, long hair and quite pretty. She want my number and ask me out for a date.........LOL
I have. The girl late 20's. Told me it's not safe at her shop. Ask me to go hotel at night to "slowly play".

It'll be wise not to think that she actually likes or fancy u. They just want to make more $$$. Whatever they make there their boss gets a cut.

PRC MILF from PC L3, all the way to the back. To be fair I find her above average chio but that was my very first time going MP so I was too shy to give her my contact.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakejay View Post
I have. The girl late 20's. Told me it's not safe at her shop. Ask me to go hotel at night to "slowly play".

It'll be wise not to think that she actually likes or fancy u. They just want to make more $$$. Whatever they make there their boss gets a cut.

PRC MILF from PC L3, all the way to the back. To be fair I find her above average chio but that was my very first time going MP so I was too shy to give her my contact.
swee la. she wanna "slowly play" with you, bro
Old 01-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
swee la. she wanna "slowly play" with you, bro
She want my $$$. Do u think she nv ask other bros? Anyone has the power to spend is eligible.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
She want my $$$. Do u think she nv ask other bros? Anyone has the power to spend is eligible.
possible too. maybe i go try liao let you know.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
possible too. maybe i go try liao let you know.
There's another one on L4, besides escalator. Only one on L4 can't miss. Think she just arrived, very nervous (This took place 4 weeks ago). Tell me cannot this cannot that, have to be very quiet. Can only touch outside panties .... But half way through she removed pantise herself and push my head there and ask me to paint her.

At that pont I myself nervous coz she became louder and louder. This one looks much younger.

Guess what, when I step out of the shop, another bro was standing outside. I am sure he knows what went on in the shop. I bravely look into his eyes and he walked away. Inside me was like super nervous haha.

Damage was $100 (w/HJ). Feel not worth it. GL professional ladies and most FL is $100/hr full FJ.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess for me is seeking for a moment of relief though usually after it I am mentally and financially empty.

At times I think back at what I can do with 100-150 if I didn't go for massage & services. But besides PCC & going for such services, what can a single guy with no gf or FB do? I need to have more control over myself because I'm financially tight after a series of bad luck.

Thought of getting a gf, having a relationship but have no luck meeting the right gal.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Should be fun time bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1