The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rexsterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mass Orgy reported in news

Looks like Sammyboy is going to be missing 7 guys for a looooong time.... The DPP is asking for 11 years to 23 years jail time, even after remission of holidays and good behavior , earliest they see freedom also 6-7 years ......
Old 01-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

hope will have similar brothers here to share their wives sharing stories 😅
Old 01-11-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
johnny90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wife sharing is one thing, sometimes I also fantasise.

But doing it without consent aka rape is just so wrong.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

There's swinging, and then there's rape.

This is rape. Pure and simple. People should not sully swinging with this kind of heinous criminal case.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny90 View Post
Wife sharing is one thing, sometimes I also fantasise.

But doing it without consent aka rape is just so wrong.
Even with consent, hardly anyone will think about documenting evidence when things are going well. In singapore the women's charter is all-powerful. Consent can become no-consent suddenly and swinger becomes rapist in an instant.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for the children involved. Daddy's going to jail for a long time because he drugged mummy and helped other men rape mummy secretly for many years. How do you even explain that?
Old 01-11-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I feel sorry for the children involved. Daddy's going to jail for a long time because he drugged mummy and helped other men rape mummy secretly for many years. How do you even explain that?
This is dark side exposed

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

The world is a different place
Old 02-11-2022, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
This is rape
But one must also ask the question that if it is rape why did none of the rape victims lodge a police report except one? Why did the judge not ask the other women why no police report was made and why?

The others confessed but the wifes said they were drugged, where is the toxicology report? How did one woman not know she was raped for 7 years? And when she discovered she was raped, why did she not make a police report? What make her changed her mind to rape only after 7 years?

These are questions that the judge must ask before accepting any plea to make sure its not a coerced plea, its called due process which the judge did not perform

Like this anyone can have a swinging party with their partners, what is to make sure that partner will not turn on you one day and cry rape?

Do not just take SG courts decision at face value, remember parti liyani case? She was accused of all kinds of things but did none of the sort.

SG system is as long a person admits guilt he is convicted, its a silly and clownish system that does not even exist in Indon where i am. In Indon there are 3 hakim where the case will never make it to courts as the dossier is incomplete.

All rape cases must have a rape kit, anyone with the police force can tell you this, the kit consists blood sample, semen samples and vaginal scarring, where is all this? Just because the women point at their now ex husband and cried rape? What is to make sure these women are being genuine and not just crying rape on their now ex husbands for some other reason?

Bapak also believe that their defence lawyers are goons and illiterates and have done misjustice to their clients, they should have seek trial and bring all these issues out, it will create reasonable doubt and
get the case thrown out. The biggest culprit is the judge, he should be impeached and removed from the bench for not according the accused due process by rejecting the pleas as the evidence was incomplete
Old 02-11-2022, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

If I’m truly innocent, I’ll wish my case to be heard in a Singapore court.

And will obviously lawyer up nonetheless.

If I’m indeed guilty, I’ll be happy to have an Indonesian judge to preside over my case.

Will ensure my war chest is adequate.
Old 02-11-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One who grasp the facts of the case won’t ask these questions because the answers are fairly obvious. For some reason you keep trying to undermine the facts with your whataboutism and strawmen arguments.

Why did none of the other victims lodge police report except one?
So many factors stopping women from coming forward. From shame to straight up not knowing. Even the one victim who reported only found out she was raped by chance when she discovered her husbands text chat. And this was years AFTER those rapes had taken place. It was hard enough for one victim to discover, and you are here crying that the other victims aren’t able to magically come to that knowledge as well?

Why did the judge not ask the other women why no police report was made and why?
How do you know if they did or did not? Even if they did, it would be under wraps as their identities would be protected. This case was brought to light by 1 victim who had evidence (text messages), so the reporting focused on that.

The others confessed but the wifes said they were drugged, where is the toxicology report?
Let me get this straight, you want the toxicology report for drugs they were fed up to 7 years ago? Yeah, okay, sure. The government’s time traveling CSI ppl sure are incompetent. Buhuhu, taxmoney wasted and all that.

How did one woman not know she was raped for 7 years?
Fuck, I dunno. Maybe because she was drugged to the point of non-consciousness when it happened? Even if she woke up sore, she could just have chalked it up to her and husband getting randy when drunk. What woman wants to draw the conclusion that their significant other invited ppl to rape her?

And when she discovered she was raped, why did she not make a police report?
At this point it is fairly clear that for some reason, you are just spouting off these questions without actually reading the article. She did report to police. That’s how this whole case came to be.

What make her changed her mind to rape only after 7 years?
Again, baseless and unsubstantiated. You keep insinuating that she knew it all along when the facts of the case shows she only discovered it recently through her husbands’s chats. Is that so hard to accept?

These are questions that the judge must ask before accepting any plea to make sure its not a coerced plea, its called due process which the judge did not perform.
No, this is called ‘your process’ in your fantasy world where women are psychic who knows what is happening when they are unconscious and the police can send CSI teams back in time to do a tox screen.

Like this anyone can have a swinging party with their partners, what is to make sure that partner will not turn on you one day and cry rape?
Well, ideally, when planning a swinging party, you would have correspondence with all involved which showed that they were all consenting parties. And not something like, I dunno, gloating about drugging your wife and letting other ppl have their way with her, which is the very legal definition of rape. So to answer your question, ‘What is to make sure your partner will not turn on you and cry rape?’ How about not broadcasting the fact you helped ppl rape your wife in chats? Is that too hard?

Do not just take SG courts decision at face value, remember parti liyani case? She was accused of all kinds of things but did none of the sort.
“Uhuh uhuh sure. Did she have text messages admitting to doing it? Did she confess in court that she did it like the guy who helped ppl raped his wife? Why bring her up then? You should just use Nelson Mandela as a strawman la. Wayyyy bigger impact.”

SG system is as long a person admits guilt he is convicted, its a silly and clownish system that does not even exist in Indon where i am. In Indon there are 3 hakim where the case will never make it to courts as the dossier is incomplete.
Yeah, that’s just called being effective. A person admits guilt, means no contest, means move on to sentencing. Why the heck do you need 3 overpaid government stooges to sit there discussing the finer points of waving a gavel when the defendant already admit to the crime?

All rape cases must have a rape kit, anyone with the police force can tell you this, the kit consists blood sample, semen samples and vaginal scarring, where is all this? Just because the women point at their now ex husband and cried rape? What is to make sure these women are being genuine and not just crying rape on their now ex husbands for some other reason?
Totally, totally. That damn time-travelling CSI team really not worth the taxpayer money haiz. Rape happened years ago also cannot do rape kit test.

Bapak also believe that their defence lawyers are goons and illiterates and have done misjustice to their clients, they should have seek trial and bring all these issues out, it will create reasonable doubt and
get the case thrown out. The biggest culprit is the judge, he should be impeached and removed from the bench for not according the accused due process by rejecting the pleas as the evidence was incomplete

Bapak sounds more like a nervous fella who saw how a wife rapist got his comeuppance and is trying to distract people from facts by throwing wild accusations and red herrings in all directions, possibly because he felt this one hits a bit too close to home. Why ah Bapak? Feeling a little warm ah to hear someone like that kena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
But one must also ask the question that if it is rape why did none of the rape victims lodge a police report except one? Why did the judge not ask the other women why no police report was made and why?

The others confessed but the wifes said they were drugged, where is the toxicology report? How did one woman not know she was raped for 7 years? And when she discovered she was raped, why did she not make a police report? What make her changed her mind to rape only after 7 years?

These are questions that the judge must ask before accepting any plea to make sure its not a coerced plea, its called due process which the judge did not perform

Old 02-11-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Correct, but why she did not make a police report? Anyone can make an accusation of rape including the makcik selling kuih but why no police report?
Because when the rape occured, she was drugged and unconscious thus unaware?
Old 02-11-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
If I’m truly innocent, I’ll wish my case to be heard in a Singapore court.

And will obviously lawyer up nonetheless.

If I’m indeed guilty, I’ll be happy to have an Indonesian judge to preside over my case.

Will ensure my war chest is adequate.
I am glad that the Singapore Courts kept us safe and kept criminals away.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-11-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

If you cannot draw the line between fantasy and reality, you are literally just looking for trouble. You may get away with it a couple of times, but the moment you fail, it's game over not just for you, but for the entire family.

A full testicle may cloud judgement, empty it and you will be able to see clearly.

There are plenty of wife sharing porn productions online, there's a whole section dedicated to it produced by the japs. It's a common fetish and fantasy, and it's best to keep it that way.
As a fantasy.

Not all swinging arrangements & wife sharing ends in a bed of roses. Happy endings do exists, usually in stories and porn.

You didn't marry the woman you love just to share her around for fetishes, keep those fantasies in your head and deal with it in other ways. Just get creative without hurting the ones you love.

Searching for 'NTR' porn gives you enough content for hours of entertainment.

You can also find wife sharing fantasy stories written in different languages online. There are plenty of those stories on SBF too, most are free to read.
If it's not, write your own.

Some things in life are best kept as a fantasy, that way, the picture always remains beautiful in the safety of your head.

If you really need to get your fantasy out and share, share with me.

Maybe i can turn them into a story.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Worst than a pimp who share prostitutes earnings.
he drugged his own wife KO and rent her out for rape session!
This fellow has a place reserved in hell....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1