The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25 yrs old local GND urgently need cash...

This leaves me as the second customer today.

Met her at about 8pm. I was a little late. My apology to her. She is a nice girl. Shy and innocent. But definitely a sincere girl who is out to raise some urgent money-in-need.

I actuall kind of like her tattoo. Okay here goes -

look - 6/10
Boob - A (not for boob lover)
Body - well tone. No fats.
BJ - Pretty satisfactory. CIM actually.
GFE - can be improved but since she just started..
Overall - very budget for a local nice girl.

Oh she likes Gudan Garang cigi. So smoking bro can buy some for her. Treat her well, our own local...ga-gi-lan

Thanks TS and also I up you liao.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:17 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mich0088 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro I wanna try ur Gal is it ok u PG me her contact

ThkQ in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funseekerguy View Post
I have a friend who need cash very urgently... as i cant help her much financially, she wanted me to help her to intro some brother here to help her thru... i am in two minds as in whether to help her or not. 1stly, i feel bad dat she have to do it this way, But then, she is genuinely having difficulties in her financial, therefore, hope that serious and sincere bro here can help her out...Stats as follows:

Name : Sandy
Looks: 6/10
Vital stats: 34b 25 28. With tattoos behind her back and neck
Fj: 100/1/1 with bbbj
Bbbj in car: 60 with cim

SHe is a very shy and nice gal. Hope that bros here dun bully her as she got no other ways to get money in such a short time. Thats why she is coming into this line.

She need about 2 to 3 customer today as she badly need to money for today... For those seniors bros who think you wan to try her out today, leave me a pm and i will gv her cont. For those who cant make it today, please dun flood my PM first, she will accept bros on other days...But the most important thing is she need money for today, so if you cant meet her today, please dun waste her time.
I will leave her cont for those who can make it for today only 1st...

Lastly, as i have said i am just helping her to post, i dun get anything in return neither am i her OKT. Anything, just arrange with her directly.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
sam_chee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam_chee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam_chee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam_chee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can PM me her ctc?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
fucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud offucklikearabbit has much to be proud of

Mind pm me her contact... thanks,
Old 06-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
TNT33 is one of the Best!TNT33 is one of the Best!TNT33 is one of the Best!

Bro, care to share Sandy contact. Thks......
Old 06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andyhohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, pse gv me her ctc
Old 06-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would like the honor to have her contact too.
Thks!

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!

Sandy would like to thanks all the bros who have helped her and she is very grateful that majority of the bros here gave her extra tips ... just sending this message here on her behalf...
Old 08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
NightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of light

She definitely deserve more than that.

Very nice lady who is able to think independently.

Thanks Bro Funseekerguy for the good intro.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 20
Birdy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS or bros who tried Sandy.

Is she a chinese?
Old 10-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy81 View Post
Hi TS or bros who tried Sandy.

Is she a chinese?
Hi yes, shes a chinese. She look like Malaysia Chinese.

My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7 - true to TS words, shes the has the GND looks and a sweet voice. She look like Malaysia Chinese
Boobs: 8 - A cup i think, but it suits her boby perfectly. Nice nipples. I personally do not like those big nipples which usually come with large breasts.
Body: 7 - No tummy fat and slim at the right places while her ass and breasts is just right.
BBBJ: 7 - Not too bad, allow CIM. But i encountered better BBBJ without use of HJ (such as Jane), so hence this rating.
FJ: 8 - Eager to please and responsive. I like the way she grab my arm

Overall rating: 7.5 - Not recommended if you are aiming for big boobs. But she has a slim body with no fats and a pleasant face with good attitude. I would rate this above boobs criteria. In addition, she a welcome break from the PRC ladies. At $100 (excluding rm), why not give her a try?

ps: i notice that recently, there are cases not paying or not paying in full. please do not do this to her as she really need the $$.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rayhyh79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

contCT NO.. Thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

SMS her before I left overseas last week but no reply...now see so some good reviews...must try to sms her again!
Old 10-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
SMS her before I left overseas last week but no reply...now see so some good reviews...must try to sms her again!
Once again, sandy would like to convert her appreciation to all bros who helped her... bro nirvana, u may try contacting her again... maybe that day when u sms her, she has already reached her quota for the day. As u know, the most she can serve is 3 to 4 bros per day, she can't possibly serve non stop.

She is quite a honest gal and hope bros here who is trying to be serve by her give her some respect. She mentioned that there are bros who want to take video when doing with her and worst thing is there are bros who requested to do raw with her by saying that they r willing to pay more.... I believe all respected bros here will condemned such unreasonable requests from those black sheep... i do not wish to exposed who r the bros who requested those requests. Sandy got no choice but to come into this fl line, so please treat her nicely...

By the way, for those who r trying to be funny by requesting the above requests, please forget abt it and dun waste her time. She will not do it.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
Can i have her contact??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1