The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!
Re: My affair with a married syt. (Please read, especially for just married bros)

Quick quick ...
I'm just married with 2 kids ...
Old 15-08-2006, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
blackeagle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My affair with a married syt. (Please read, especially for just married bros)

Well 2 sides to a story. The woman may be keen to have an EMA to find out what it is really like , reliving her fantasy and dreams. Or she was courted, conned , and the wife was gullible to believe the other guy really care for her. ( in actual fact he only want her pussy)

In any case,if and when the husband or B/F finds out, the relationship would be in for a rocky time. Think the wife willl be hard pressed for answers when questions like these were asked:

What were you thinking when you are fucking him??
Did you enjoy it? Was it good for you??
Since you like fucking so much, why not I get some $$ , offering you to other guys??
Would you like it if I fuck other gals and cum into their pussies???

Enough said, game over for her!
Old 15-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrRX8
mrRX8 out.
Bro so lidat u got continue your story bo??? To be frank sbf bro here always like to read with passion lah....They mean no offence...Enjoy till the steamy part man...Pls carrry on when ur available hoh!!!

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 15-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fei Zhai Keong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here... Interestin encounter...dun let us wait too long thou.
Cheers!
Old 15-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

threadstarter kena zap until moderation liao lah. alamak dun be soon keen to zap mah ... let him finish the story then u zap lor.
Old 15-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 18
mrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As my fingers went under her g-string, could really feel that she's extremely wet... her pubes were totally clean and smoothly shaven! (which was a first for me, usually the gals i met would have at least a little pubic hair)... At this point, my manhood was about to burst out from my bermudas... I got into action. Moving my body on top of her frenching her at the same time, i lifted her skirt slightly... got between her legs and unbuttoned my bermz to let my manhood out for a breathe of fresh air... which was by then as hard as a rock. Rather than taking her g-string off, i pulled it aside and gently slid my hard rod into what felt like a warm, moist and tight lovehole...

With my rod in place, Danine gave out a moan which sounded like a huge sigh of relieve... moving inside her skillfully she just seems to be getting wetter by the seconds... her moans started getting louder and louder... from "oohhs" and "arrghs" to shouting my name out loud... (i was thinking wtf does she want the whole world to know that i'm screwing her?!) Just took me around 10 minutes before she came... i continued stroking inside her for a while more after which i took out my dick and shot onto her t-shirt (better her shirt than my bed...) Lying beside her, i gave her a peck on her cheeks before i closed my eyes for a nap....

Not too long later, i heard some soft crying beside me... i opened my eyes and there i saw Danine with tears in her eyes and face flustered slightly red. I asked her what's wrong... joked with her that if its about her soiled t-shirt, i've got plenty of better cool looking ones in my wardrobe... She was still sobbing... Probed her if there was anything i could do for her... still sobbing... asked her if she want to go shopping buy anything i pay... still sobbing... well i just kept quiet till she stopped... lighted up a cigarette while waiting, lasted for almost half an hour... When she was done and wiping up her tears, she confessed to me that she felt really guilty about having sex with me behind her man's back... i was like, ok... next time don't do already lor...(talk cock leh! at the back of my mind i'm like planning when, where, why, what and how to screw her already!)

So there i was, comforting her... telling her that everything will be alright... all of a sudden, her handphone in the bag which was on my bedside table rang... Danine took out the phone from her bag.

*ring tone* *ring tone* *ring tone*

she was contemplating whether or not to pick up the call... from a distance i caught a glimpse of the caller id on her phone.

(Signing off for now bros... to be continued.)

Btw, the person that called was whom i thought was her "bf"... can any bros guess what the caller id reads? No prizes, but pretty interesting to know if anyone can guess it correctly!

Cheers,

mrRX8
Old 16-08-2006, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrRX8
Btw, the person that called was whom i thought was her "bf"... can any bros guess what the caller id reads? No prizes, but pretty interesting to know if anyone can guess it correctly!
it reads "hubby"?
Old 16-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
it reads "hubby"?
Perhaps it got the same meaning but in other term "laogong".

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 16-08-2006, 09:17 AM
klzombie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wow nice story bro! no offence, but just feel sorry for the hubby
Old 16-08-2006, 04:04 PM
fw190

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The ID is "Big Hubby Dick"
Old 16-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 18
mrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all the people who enjoy zapping... not say the points can exchange for petrol or convert into krisflyer miles, whats up bro? Get a life pls... So... want me to continue or not? If i'm spending time posting just for a few interested bros and offending the majority also no point lah. Peace.

cheers,

mrRX8
Old 17-08-2006, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cactus88 is Cool - loads of Potential

well, you can continue if you wan to, make the story better..
Old 17-08-2006, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Waiting for your next chapter
Old 17-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: My affair with a married syt. (Please read, especially for just married bros)

Pls continue brother, your story is good. Ignore those who enjoyed to zapped everyone. There are many silent reader who supported you, who appreciate your story, your time and effort. There are many who is only good to zap anyone. Let me and other silent majority supporters say thank you in advance while you continue to contribute your story.
Old 17-08-2006, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Well .. sad to hear that you got zapped ... I like stories about infidelity ... so keep the story going ... I wanna know what happen to that BITCH ...

Up you with 5 pts ... hope it is enough to cheer you up from those who zapped you ....

BTW ... I hate people who fucked around with other people's wife ... so that means that I hate you too ...

Go on with your stories ...

Alvin

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1