The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: Help on Bangkok Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Red
hi guys... i'm new here... i'll gg 2 bkk on the 5th next month.need some help frm all the seniors here...its my 2nd time there but the first time isnt so fruitfull,only managed to get 1 towards the last day at nana entertainment,but the damage was stil minimal.... i heard frm friends abt gg to presidon and entertainment plaza or shopping. advice greatly appericated thanks
So what kind of advice you need? Beer Gardens, MPs, FLs, Shopping, Food, Wats, sight seeing etc?

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 23-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
naj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
Well, yes. when you say club, I assume you mean bath houses lar. Cos if you are talking about gentlemen's club, then they are all perm.

In the bath houses, the 'perm' workers are in the glass behind the windows and they are cheaper. Depending on where you go, it may be 1,800 to 2,500. There are others falling outside this range, but I haven't visited those.

The 'temp' workers, sit outside the glass rooms and are on the sofas or couches or at the bar. These girls are pricier and the mamasan or papasan will be able to advise you on the prices. But in general, they are more expensive than those in the glass rooms.

Hope I am of help.
thanks JaoChoo,

sorry didn't reply to you earlier, so many threads to read

This thread is simply hilarious!!
Old 24-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Emperor Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Help on Bangkok Trip

beer garden?sounds interesting...could explain more on how it works and the prices of drinks n gals?is there any discos where u could pick up chicks?like the 1 at golden mile?about bathhouse,1 of my friend said u could find 1 at entertainment plaza?3500batt for 2 hours unlimited time to bang her,izzit true?finally any good recommendation for a place to find good food at BKK?
Old 27-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all

Sorry to hijack this thread.. just don't want to open up another thread asking the same question. I will be going to Bangkok next month and will be staying in swissotel concord hotel. Can bros advise me where to look for 'great adventure' around that hotel? Thanks...
Old 27-08-2006, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by komplaintking
Sorry to hijack this thread.. just don't want to open up another thread asking the same question. I will be going to Bangkok next month and will be staying in swissotel concord hotel. Can bros advise me where to look for 'great adventure' around that hotel? Thanks...
Dun know your definition of great but your hotel got MP all nearby.Further down the road is drinking spots.Do note joiner fee required when bring back gal.
Old 27-08-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
errortobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, not sure if I ask the right qs, if not please forgive me.

Can i knw beside MP....etc, is there a place dat i can book the gal whole day and at wat rate.

My last trip i ask they charging me by hr... siao....

I thot there is something like batam which follow u whole day and night...

Please advice thanks.
Old 27-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Samster

komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king
Do note joiner fee required when bring back gal.
Thanks for your advice... do you mean I have to pay the extra hotel charges if I bring back a girl?? Why do I need to do so when MPs have their own room? or is their MPs structure different from singapore where they do not provide room?
Old 27-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Samster

justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your advice... do you mean I have to pay the extra hotel charges if I bring back a girl?? Why do I need to do so when MPs have their own room? or is their MPs structure different from singapore where they do not provide room?
Joiner fees applies when you go clubbing or pick up joints and bring back gal for overnight.As for MPs all have rooms provided and much better then here.

When you reach hotel, nice hotel by the way,you will see left is Ceaser's, opposite is Subway, emannuelle etc just to name a few.You are basically surrounded by MPs.Do try the soapy massage for bht500 extra at Ceaser's.Very shiok!

If you wanna check out the famous Poseidon,just a short cab ride further down the road from the opposite side of your hotel.Or you can actually take a stroll down to reach.

Happy Bonking!
Old 27-08-2006, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king
Joiner fees applies when you go clubbing or pick up joints and bring back gal for overnight.As for MPs all have rooms provided and much better then here.

When you reach hotel, nice hotel by the way,you will see left is Ceaser's, opposite is Subway, emannuelle etc just to name a few.You are basically surrounded by MPs.Do try the soapy massage for bht500 extra at Ceaser's.Very shiok!

If you wanna check out the famous Poseidon,just a short cab ride further down the road from the opposite side of your hotel.Or you can actually take a stroll down to reach.

Happy Bonking!
Thanks bro.. very detailed explanation... will try out the soapy massage... can't wait to depart...
Old 27-08-2006, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by errortobe

Can i knw beside MP....etc, is there a place dat i can book the gal whole day and at wat rate.

My last trip i ask they charging me by hr... siao....

I thot there is something like batam which follow u whole day and night...

Please advice thanks.
Whole day type I also not sure. Based on my limited knowledge, you can pick up from places like bars or clubs for overnight.But normally will be night till morning only.

Even MPs gals may offer to come accompany you at night.
Old 27-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro.. very detailed explanation... will try out the soapy massage... can't wait to depart...
Here is all about sharing info. Do read up the Bangkok threads you will find many useful info.

How I wish I can be there ....
Old 28-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A lot of information running around.

In general, BKK has everything. Try to narrow down on what you want so that we can help.

As for whole day company with a girl, usually have to negotiate directly with the girl and if there is some chemistry involved, not a big problem.
Old 29-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light
AOT to raise departure airport tax to 700baht

Frequent travellers to thailand will be slightly affected by the new departure tax to 700baht. Should be from next year onwards

treat it as an extra 200baht tips lor

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: AOT to raise departure airport tax to 700baht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happywheel
Frequent travellers to thailand will be slightly affected by the new departure tax to 700baht. Should be from next year onwards

treat it as an extra 200baht tips lor
As well as extra taxi fare cos airport further away...
Old 29-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
naj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

btw, when will the new airport start taking international flights?

This thread is simply hilarious!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1