The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout road gals Post here pls! (between Lor 16 and 18 row of houses)

WH45.. u remind me of my fav girl22... pinkish nipple, good services.. but i think she ORD liao. so sadz..
Old 11-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hengarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

w45 is a bull shit house!!!!!

G17 service is really rotten!!!!

short, someone said 1.62 in height but actually sth like 1.49??

discriminates bet the younger & older cheongsters!!!!

so beware!!!!

-
Old 13-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengarr View Post

so beware!!!!

-
Why? is it because she never lick your ass?
Old 13-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fri13th deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys anyone knows w54 hse thai gals shifted to where already? last time is thai gals now become prc liao? miss number 18
Old 15-04-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
honeysmile is Cool - loads of Potential

hello brother!
from what i know H 54 the whole grp of gals shifted to H36 L20. check them out there. check the thread on L20 h36... its a nice place to visit.
Old 16-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengarr View Post

so beware!!!!

-
hmm are u sure? i went there to see all the girls that brother honeysmile said in the post...
all nice girls wat. number 18 and number 17 both look so hot (like girls in the club)
18 looking abit like sg girl and 17 so fair skin like snow white.. haha

i took number 17 and here is the story...

House : 45
Girl: 17
Face: SYT 8/10 (sweet smile)
Boobs: maybe 34b. handful
Waist and ass: Slim probably 26? 27? ass is same as boob size, maybe size 34 also
BJ: 8/10 (look at me shy shy and smile alot)
BBJ: she say only for regular... and if i come see her a few time.
FJ: wah good la... 8/10
Attitude: 7/10 (i can speak thai abit from last time army in thailand... so its ok)

FR:
so i went into house 45 with all the notes on the paper i write (all the girls u guys recommend on sammy boy) as i have been hopping from house to house from lor 18. i go in and i see girl 17, 7, 18 and number 2.... hmm girl 7 looks like the local hot sexy malay girl in JC i used to like... omg... hotness. then number 17 smiled at me so sweetly... i was in a dilemma! number 17 or 18!? i took number 17, paid for 1hr then into her room...

i said "sa bay di mai?" and she immediately smile like $1 000 000 and ask how come i can speak thai... told her abt my army days as officer in kanchanaburi (u guys try this line, confirm they open up to u) in NS and how i had thai army friends to talk to.

took everything off then went into the shower. i hugged her from behind. she smile then gave me a good shower and a nice rub there... her smile and the way she turn around and GRIND me with her back and ass make me 'LOCK N LOADED' already... she says i am big.. and goodlooking... wow i feel like champion already.

back into the room she wipe me dry then ask me to sit at the edge of the bed. she start to catbath me all over... and suck my nipples and lick it... (i dont usually like this cause feel gay sia) but somehow i got turned on. then she touch me with her smooth hands on my cock and licked my balls, side of my thighs and then the side of my cock... i thought she was going to go BBJ on me but when i got Super hard she put on my helmet and continue... i ask "no condom mai? (no condom can?) " she said.. "mai ow LAH (cannot)" and smiled...

she stand up on the bed.. and then slowly sit down on me.. we had sex lotus position(sitting position facing each other) and i can feel my cock go in SO deep inside her... so tight... and she was already so wet! no KY somemore... i then stand up after 5mins rocking like that and had sex with her standing position... so easy to carry her... hold her ass with both hands and she grip my waist with her legs... she kiss my neck... then kiss me so gentle...
the sex was so good and felt so nice... i then put her down and make her hug me and i suck on her nipples while i slowly fuck her... "teerak... slowly slowly nice... mai pai fast fast (darling... i like it slowly, dont go so fast). WOW! really GFE experience for me that day. so i pump it in slow and deep and a little fast. her voice was so sexy "ah...(bang) ah...(bang).. mmmph... mmmph..."
i told her to turn around, whole body face the bed, spread her legs apart and i did her from behind (prone position! haha... same like man on top just that she is face down). wow before i go in her can see her pussy dripping wet le...
this part was very nice.. cause can see her beautiful back so white and fair... like glowing in the dark.
then suddenly she rush and make me lie down! i think maybe she too horny already. then she got on top... rock me like a cowgirl and i felt her whole body shake and she fall on me... "teerak... ur fucking so good... mai me rang ler....(no strength already)"
i still havent come sia! so i tell myself ok dont control anymore just go all the way! mission accomplish already she cum liao...
slam her and make her lie down, go Turbo speed in her and i came...
by this time both our bodies sweating like just finish IPPT...

after we showered i pulled up my Levis and used my necklace and we had a little chat.
"so.. 17 wat is ur name? (17... koon chur aray?)"
girl 17: "wah... thai dee dee(thai is good!) u butterfly hah... just call me 17"
"mai 17 lah... want to know ur name. friends can? (dont want to call u 17)"
girl 17: "jing jing mai? (really?) hmm.. ok. pom chur ON(my name is ON)"

so i got her number and before i go out she kiss me like GF and when she go down she told the other girls something and all of them giggling and wave at me bye2...

i think to myself... wtf. she think i am her bf now??? die. now confirm if i try her other friends service go down... damnit.

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 16-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Red face Re: Westerhout road gals Post here pls! (between Lor 16 and 18 row of houses)

16/4/2010
FR on House next to H45.(sorry cannot remember the number... blur2 walk in only)

i walked in and all the girls looked so friendly! and for me one girl stood out. number 9. look so cute and hot... like those we meet in the club giving out tequilas... ~faint~

Girl: number 9
face: 8/10 SYT full lips, sweet smile Fair skin
boobs:32A? 34b? cute and almost pink! light red i think
Ass and waist: wow really cute... slim waist around 26"? ass soft and cute around 34"?
height: 1.62m (approx)
BJ: 8/10 (she is so playful)
BBJ: my 2nd time with her, she wanted to but said monday have check up so cannot this time.
FJ: sooooooo tight and wet. very accomodating many patterns 8.5/10

here is the story...

so i walk in after i got disappointed wanting to try the h18L18g13 or 9 that all the big brothers in SBF talk abt... the whole house close for dinner. 45mins at 830 when i just arrived today! ~sian~

the boss clap his hand and all the girls all sit up straight looking at me...
all of them like happy to see me... but one of them stood out. number 9! i tried her once before last time. very fun. she looks like RAMIELLE MALUBAY from american idol in 2009 or something (go youtube or yahoo and search). her bobcut hairstyle, full lips and so cute fuckin banging body just made me wanna reach out and grab her already... sigh.

so i took her and walk up.
on the way she pointed to me to one door and say its her room. i open and ~tiong~ its the laundry room! she was laughing and say just joking. haha...
go in her room i quickly everything off. made small chitchat and showered. she gave a nice rubadub in the shower and said alot of sweettalk..." u slim down! etc etc bla bla" in the shower and she was sucking my nipple in the shower and using her hand with soap... rubbing my 2IC... wow cock strong already... then she went down and started sucking me alittle bit...

wow lek..(her name) so nice... DEE MAK MAK... she giggle and then spank my ass and say "ok can already... cannot many2... monday i have check up. next time can do more ok.." and she smiled so sweetly.

in the room (her room really nice like GF kinda room) she sat across me lotus position and we make out... kissing and frenching... her lips so full and soft.. her tongue was going left right up down and so long... wtf felt like i was getting mouth raped... really song i tell u... real GFE right there... and i look down and suck her nipples... so cute tits... like in sec school last time... and she "ah... u so notti..." full stereo sound le... so loud she moans.. haha... and i stroke her back... with her beautiful tattoo of a KOI fish having sex with Another KOI fish. i love girls with beautiful tattoos btw... and my cock strong and went up slightly touching her pussy...

she got off me and put a strawberry condom on and skillfully! slide it on my cock from top to bottom DEEPTHROAT.. wowza! i said, " lek.. mai condom mai? (no condom for bbj can?) she said... "for u can darling... but monday have check up. after monday ok?" and she smiled and licked my cock and swallowed it.

i told her "its ok darling, no need bj tonite... i want to make love to u already... long time no see u" and made her lie down. she was wet but just to be sure i added more KY so she wont hurt and slide in all 8" of me inside... she was like SOOOOOOOOO tight i swear... i went in slowly then out, then in again till i can go all in. while fucking i kiss her and did alot of frenching and then look down at her tits and suck and lick it. can hear the sound Piak! piak! already. she is wet like rain already!

i asked her to go doggy. wow her tattoo so nice... i bend over and squeeze her tits. then she turn around and kiss me again with her tongue~stroke stroke stroking my tongue inside...~
then i ask her to lie down (prone position again, facedown and body flat on the bed) and i entered her again... i can go in so deep and really feel her inside... i went in slow and then fast. she was like on drugs already... so was i! feel so high...

so i asked her to turn around, but she said she wants to go on top. i lied down and she stand up... slowly squatting on me and did WOMAN ON TOP squatting position! wow this one i really cannot take it... can see my cock go inside inch for inch into her pussy.. my cock shining already with all her pussy juice... and then she came. her whole body shaking and then she hug me so tight and DIG HER NAILS into my back. (WTF ouch. haha) i held her ass and hold her up and started fuckin her from below till i came also with her... wow... i was sweating. i made her lie down. kissed her alot and told her i loved kissing her.. feel so good... she smiled and said.."u badman... always talk sweet sweet to girl right? haha..."
i said "no lek.. its true. i really like kissing u. feel like girlfriend like that."

so we showered and had more chitchat. she said she was leaving in December. i hugged her from behind in the shower and she playfully Wet my hair... i was like OMG. then she said she wanted to shampoo me... so i just say ok. i was thinking i just washed my hair this morning... now wash again... i come here for fun end up like FUCK+HAIR SALOON is it? haha...

drying up and dressing up she asked when i will come again. i said i dont know... cant promise but if i come to her house will definitely take her only. (sweet talk le... not sure if i would or not)
"want to exchange number" number 9 says.
"hmm... why? kit turng may? (miss me is it?)" i said.
"haha... ~smiling~ no just want to talking if finish working or if offday. can?" says number 9 again
"oh... ok. can... maybe one day go out eat or watch movie u want?"
i said to her.
"hmm ok. when lek offday no working ah, call u then go out ok? but must come home 3pm or FINE $200 le!" she said.

so i found out today.. wtf.. the okt fine these girls if they come home late?

~end of FR~

oh yeah guys 1 more thing, if u like BIG BOOBS i saw one girl there in the house. she was going up with a customer already... didnt see her number but it looks definitely NATURAL. big like around c or D size. young girl too. maybe 24 or most to most 27. sorry i cant remember her number. happened too fast.

so go check out this girl number 9 or the mystery big boob girl at the house next to house 45 at westerhout road. (left side of H45 WR).

cheers guys! maybe next time will be lucky to hit up H18L18G13 or 9. sigh...

Thanks for Reading!
Old 18-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
hmm are u sure? i went there to see all the girls that brother honeysmile said in the post...
all nice girls wat. number 18 and number 17 both look so hot (like girls in the club)
18 looking abit like sg girl and 17 so fair skin like snow white.. haha

i took number 17 and here is the story...

House : 45
Girl: 17
Face: SYT 8/10 (sweet smile)
Boobs: maybe 34b. handful
Waist and ass: Slim probably 26? 27? ass is same as boob size, maybe size 34 also
BJ: 8/10 (look at me shy shy and smile alot)
BBJ: she say only for regular... and if i come see her a few time.
FJ: wah good la... 8/10
Attitude: 7/10 (i can speak thai abit from last time army in thailand... so its ok)
Quote:
16/4/2010
FR on House next to H45.(sorry cannot remember the number... blur2 walk in only)

i walked in and all the girls looked so friendly! and for me one girl stood out. number 9. look so cute and hot... like those we meet in the club giving out tequilas... ~faint~

Ass and waist: wow really cute... slim waist around 26"? ass soft and cute around 34"?
BBJ: my 2nd time with her, she wanted to but said monday have check up so cannot this time.
Nice back to back FRS, will try these 2 girls soon. It will be great if any bro can help shed the light of what is house num of " House next to H45" ?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 19-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Nice back to back FRS, will try these 2 girls soon. It will be great if any bro can help shed the light of what is house num of " House next to H45" ?
i will let u know very soon brother LoveThai. if u liked my FRS give some points pls for contacts and recommendations from okts here. someone zapped me for nothing...
tomorrow i am heading down to WR to try that Number 7 again in H45. goodness. i think i found a new favorite... or maybe i try that number 18 this time... i dont know but will keep my eyes opened for the house number. someone pm me saying its H42 but i will confirm it first. if u are there around 4pm tomorrow say hello ok? haha...

Thanks for Reading!
Old 19-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Westerhout road gals Post here pls! (between Lor 16 and 18 row of houses)

Quote:
i will let u know very soon brother LoveThai. if u liked my FRS give some points pls for contacts and recommendations from okts here. someone zapped me for nothing...
tomorrow i am heading down to WR to try that Number 7 again in H45. goodness. i think i found a new favorite... or maybe i try that number 18 this time... i dont know but will keep my eyes opened for the house number. someone pm me saying its H42 but i will confirm it first. if u are there around 4pm tomorrow say hello ok? haha...

Thanks for Reading!
Old 19-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Brokenback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No point asking for points, pple down here just like to zap pple for asking points even is just a note mention there also zap. We young pple they dont like one, some of them just narrow minded.
Old 19-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

oh its ok maybe just a misunderstanding thts all ^^

Thanks for Reading!
Old 20-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
16/4/2010

I can confirm The house is H43, I just went just now and try G9. Truly a Gem.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 20-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have up you bro.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 20-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have up you bro.
she is very playful rite? haha... nice to talk to and really get ur stress out the way she plays around... haha like dating back in sec school days...
i sms her saying i want to come see her again today but just now i pass by House 45... dilemma again... have 2 girls inside i want to try... girl 7 and girl 18...
just got back by cab. hmm will eat my 3 in 1 riceball from jollibean then put up my FR! i had Girl 7 just now omg... so pretty today... will share my FR soon. i eat Liew Liew first (quickly) haha...

Thanks for Reading!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1