The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Want to play with Xiaomi, only go before shop open or after shop closing time. Haha!
Old 07-10-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share where has an qi gone to?
Old 10-10-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This shop is not conducive. The boss should renovate and at least do cubicles. One time I was beside Xiaomi's cubicle (she has her designated cubicle). Their action is freaking intense as you can hear sucking, licking and slurping sound. Next moment can hear sound of hj (like lots of oil and the up and down movement) and all the dirty talking...

My masseuse and I next cubicle really buay tahan. We have to tip toe and them peep at them from the end of the curtain..LOL! Throughout the session, my cock is rock hard...In the end, got an explosive release..I think if I measure my blood pressure then, it maybe 150/95.....

Sibei powerful...
Old 10-10-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dzdz55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Recently went to visit XM and wow pleasantly surprised by the customer service. Let me try a different style of review with the pros and cons.

Pros
  • Toilet seem recently renovated and super clean
  • GFE to the max, offering warm water before and after the service
  • She has 2 packages to choose from, so the bros will never get bored. I opted for the non-hdly option, and will be going back to try the HDLY.
  • Two big assets, that she will rub and rub and rub all over you
  • Amazing sound FX
  • I would say value for money and not a time watcher
  • Will look to come in again if i'm in the area

Cons
  • Curtain type and can hear the upper serangoon road haha, but XM assures me the outside cannot hear inside XD
  • Unfortunately no attached bathroom, so gotta walk down the corridor in your birthday suit with towel wrapped around
Old 10-10-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzdz55 View Post
Hi bros,

Recently went to visit XM and wow pleasantly surprised by the customer service. Let me try a different style of review with the pros and cons.

Pros
  • Toilet seem recently renovated and super clean
  • GFE to the max, offering warm water before and after the service
  • She has 2 packages to choose from, so the bros will never get bored. I opted for the non-hdly option, and will be going back to try the HDLY.
  • Two big assets, that she will rub and rub and rub all over you
  • Amazing sound FX
  • I would say value for money and not a time watcher
  • Will look to come in again if i'm in the area

Cons
  • Curtain type and can hear the upper serangoon road haha, but XM assures me the outside cannot hear inside XD
  • Unfortunately no attached bathroom, so gotta walk down the corridor in your birthday suit with towel wrapped around
U forget to mention her hard massage in your pros bro, her hard massage is really tok kong type, truly a power ranger sia ..
Old 11-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Damthisbuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Great news to all bro, XM will be managing the shop alone, book ur slot fast to enjoy the exclusiveness. Bros are welcome to pm me for her contact
Hi bro can pm me
Old 11-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Hi bro new to this can share to go get more intimate and more mah haha
Old 11-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Hi bro can pm me
Old 11-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Hi bro can pm me thx
Old 11-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 8
Sninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Great news to all bro, XM will be managing the shop alone, book ur slot fast to enjoy the exclusiveness. Bros are welcome to pm me for her contact
2 person in the whole shop is WOW
Old 11-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa lan! Cheong down now
Old 11-10-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Until if got new ML join the shop, u will be one one and only customer in shop, think a bit only oso can feel the steam
Won't your session be interrupted when she has to leave to answer the door?

No other ml to do recep role.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Linkhoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Recently m*z* up price back to $86/hour after 3pm, 10am to 3pm still at $69/hour
The only ML I know in M*z* spa is Cindy XM Cousin small size cute2 with powerful massage.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:21 PM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
not sure what so good about XM? $110 $120 also cannot lift shirt to play boobs. won’t return as i can HJ myself or get more service at $120
Same sentiments. Her massage is good and well worth $50 but not other services.
Old 12-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jia Jia left to join a TPY place liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1