The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Hello Wizolf, please stop arguing and leave this thread in peace.

The game here is simple. contribute more to gain respect (reputation point), then laojiao here will help. If newbie, try to use search function, if can not find anything here, means no info from cheongster here. Why still bother to ask? somemore ask at wrong tread. Should go other site to look for info. Furthermore, laojiao here really no obligation to help newbie. They spend so much time and money to explore every corner and lobang. Sometime try and error, kena bad experience like "la kopi case" . Please show your respect.

FYI, i was newbie before here and i was silence reader for almost 3 years from 2003 till 2006. at that time my post was less that 20 for the whole 3 years. I not dare to ask questions, because many zap case on newbie. But from 2006 onward, i try to meet up with cheongsters here and start to cheong, then contribute info to here everytime back. Now i not dare to say i am laojiao, but at least i have a group of good cheong friends to cheong with everytime. i am so grateful.

From those post you post, guessing that you are super laojiao cheongster also. I respect you. But in this forum, this is the game, you join later, you consider newbie already. less advantage. This is reality. :P

P/S: WSG is nothing better than here.
Here only zap points, WSG will banned u for nothing.
Old 20-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizolf View Post
This is exactly the fear every "newbie" has that restraining them to participate for fearing of offending the laojiao and getting zap. Every newbie has a starting point too, so does you and me. A public forum that originally meant for sharing became chatter board for a group of close cheongsters.
So u mean we cannot chat here izzit ????
Old 20-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wizolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Wizof, I think you need to improve on your inability to read properly. Bro the oracle already stated clearly reason why he zapped the newbie. I think it is only fair for him to do that.

In fact, if I'm not wrong there is a thread on Sg Golok, he should have do some reading before asking question in the wrong thread.

Well, as for you, I can only ask you to read properly before you misfire again.

p/s: not all of us here contribute FR, infro...etc, take a look around and you will know what I mean. I'm one that never contribute FR also, paiseh. but I do have my reason for not doing so.
Thanks for your advise, I won't mind to get a reading glass if I can't read well but that does not mean everyone should have the same opinion on the same thing. Well, I was just appealing for not penalising a newbie for asking a needy question humbly if you mistaken that as firing anyone.

If you did a search on the keyword "golok" for posts, you will see how "much" info this forum has on this little town. There has been little cheongsters there since frequent bombing and driveby shooting in recent years.

I have never contributed FR too, probably for the same reason you having, but I contribute insight or info in return. I don't see the hype for contributing and sharing one's knowledge or experience if that can be helpful to others.
Old 20-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
That is what you interpret and assume, did I mean that?
Old 20-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
A public forum that originally meant for sharing became chatter board for a group of close cheongsters.
LOL, Bro Holymannn, I think your good friend from WSG has followed you all the way to SBF.

Wizolf, you got issue with that also, some of us are closer than the rest, huh?
Old 20-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL, Bro Holymannn, I think your good friend from WSG has followed you all the way to SBF.

Wizolf, you got issue with that also, some of us are closer than the rest, huh?
Why would you assume that? Did I sounds having issue with that?
Old 20-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ouch!!!! I believe Bro Holy will jump up from his seat after seeing this. paiseh Bro TD.King, I almost skipped your post.
Old 20-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That is what you interpret and assume, did I mean that?
Quote:
Why would you assume that? Did I sounds having issue with that?
Bros, let's ignore this fucking guniang aka dickhead wizolf. (asshole, u started calling names first, so I guess I have my right to return the favor) He got pissed off because he think in real life he is a cheongster but nobody here give him a fish. I've read through this postings, nothing very helpful also, but acting like he is fucking god.

Btw, if u r not happy with how things are being run here, just quit & return to WSG or whatever forum you come from. Alternatively, u can complain to BOSS or moderator here.
Old 20-12-2008, 05:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
it is not because of the pages of the passport bro, it is because of the proveless paper (border pass) that we can keep away from our gf, puying and wife ..

good luck on your pancing bro, but i am sure you can do it .., you have all the experience and skill needed
Hahahahah I manage to get her number and stay there for 4 nights but I got other 3 different girls,....one form KTV...dropped her first, second one from a supermarket called 1 + 1 (One plus One) and the last one from the Big Hongguan (Siew Lan) something like that.....a massage lady damn kau chun! They called the parlour a "wash foot" instead of foot massage....nevertheless it is the same!

I end up spending 2 night working late to settle my thing and the last night with her....I will post later as I just landed about 1 hour ago...!
Old 20-12-2008, 05:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
it is not because of the pages of the passport bro, it is because of the proveless paper (border pass) that we can keep away from our gf, puying and wife ..

Oh...ok..I see...sorry mis-under-stood...hahhahaha!

good luck on your pancing bro, but i am sure you can do it .., you have all the experience and skill needed
I did it....but a bit too young for me...if not people tui me again....hahahah!
She is only 22 yrs old!

Quote:
That is 100% correct...living example!

Quote:
Quote:
Hahahahhahah! I am back fron the land of Tim Sum......hahahah! Not bad!
Old 20-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
Bros, let's ignore this fucking guniang aka dickhead wizolf. (asshole, u started calling names first, so I guess I have my right to return the favor) He got pissed off because he think in real life he is a cheongster but nobody here give him a fish. I've read through this postings, nothing very helpful also, but acting like he is fucking god.

Btw, if u r not happy with how things are being run here, just quit & return to WSG or whatever forum you come from. Alternatively, u can complain to BOSS or moderator here.
Hahaha what's the other name did I call you? When did I said I was a seasoned cheongster to you? Wow you talk like you own the forum, dictating your call and bossing around.
Old 20-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway....

I just got back today....from the place you know where lar....

Had an interesting night yesterday..... ex-teeruk came back to work and ex-ex-teerak was there teasing....and hope to be teeruk jealous big time......

Complicating ...
Old 20-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
Ouch!!!! I believe Bro Holy will jump up from his seat after seeing this. paiseh Bro TD.King, I almost skipped your post.
Y must u bring back some of his bad encounter, How will he feel heeheehee
Old 20-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Samster

Welcome back Uncle Playman.
Old 20-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Welcome back Uncle Playman.
and good bye to ah pek...... retreat into retreat.......for next 10 days...

what to do some people dun believe and laugh at ah pek some more.....

never mind, I pray for them..... now waiting for the main party to arrive from Penang... btw, now, me in Nokhon Pathom waiting .....

Peace to all....... no fight fight, pleaseeeeeee.... one less, no harm...

sun chai sun chai......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1