The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dandok Lastest update

thx for the info...
guess.....have to make passport...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes....the border pass can allowed you only within 25 kms from the border....so legally you are not allowed into Hatyai unless you use a passport!
Old 09-12-2008, 02:31 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Damn,,
have to make passport...
okok
bro exia00,,,will pm once i got my government chopping book...
hehehe
It is only 2 hours or so nowadays very fast and easy!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It is only 2 hours or so nowadays very fast and easy!
haha u are very right, so no passport is not a valid reasons now

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 10-12-2008, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Braman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hai ! all big brother here, may i know any brother plan go to dandok between 24th to 26th december ? thanks . have a nice day..
Old 10-12-2008, 08:26 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
thx for the info...
guess.....have to make passport...
bro if the middle number of your ic is 08. You can make border pass already. Got border pass is more easier, no record on both side. Furthermore you can apply as many border pass you want before it expire. Keke
Old 10-12-2008, 08:37 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes....the border pass can allowed you only within 25 kms from the border....so legally you are not allowed into Hatyai unless you use a passport!
sifuuuu. The 25km clause no more already. I just got my new border pass. They cross line the 25km clause. So like what the Thai custom officer said, can go up to songkla with border pass.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pegasus1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
hoho.... we both already clear from kong tao, dunno other bros how???

Now my new intention is to ride from KL to danok with ninja team

Next trip our team leader planning a trip from KL -> Betong -> hatyai -> Danok -> KL by riding, any1 interested???

Maybe few bonk can be done but will just follow touch n go system
Next trip Danok-Songkhla beach/lake. Cun boh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
aiyo.... wait for me to get my class B license first. Then i wanna get kawasaki ER 6n and join the kawasaki team.... keke
Ya get the ER-6, ride in front, 'open' the road for us..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizolf View Post
It is safer to if you enroute Betong > Hatyai via Sungai Petani / Kulim instead of Pattani with the frequent bombing and driveby shooting, especially when you are on bike. It is easier and faster too.
Readed from news some time back, an army truck got shot at en route from betong to hatyai, dun wan be a moving shooting target!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:41 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
sifuuuu. The 25km clause no more already. I just got my new border pass. They cross line the 25km clause. So like what the Thai custom officer said, can go up to songkla with border pass.
Really...my information is out -dated already......sorry for the wrong information......hahahahah!
Old 10-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really...my information is out -dated already......sorry for the wrong information......hahahahah!
I no have border pass, so i no border...

You no have border pass, you bother to find out, and try to help and ha ha ha .....

hee hee hee..... pei fu pei fu... so heng tai......
Old 10-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus1 View Post
Next trip Danok-Songkhla beach/lake. Cun boh?

Ya get the ER-6, ride in front, 'open' the road for us..

Readed from news some time back, an army truck got shot at en route from betong to hatyai, dun wan be a moving shooting target!
ok sure, will getting my bike around middle of january.....
Old 11-12-2008, 12:39 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I didn't know actually....remember at one time we were block by the "temporary" immigration on the way to Hatyai.....that is why I know about the 25kms radius.

hahahahah! It show how long I didn't go to Thailand already....hahahahah!
Old 11-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
my FR

Just back from a 3d 2n Hatyai/Danok trips with bro exia00 and bro Yamaha. Very relaxing and fun. Non alcohol and pubs nonsense. It is just purely a shopping, sight seeing, massage, eating, temple praying, karaoke and enjoying the company of our puyings.

8 Dec
Waiting for bro Yamaha to arrive from Singapore to Sg. Nibong bas stop. We pick him up about 8am then head off to our journey. We when in straight to Hatyai and the whole journey were smooth sailing, not many people in custom and not many cars too. We reach our first destination, Wat Pakgor cause already call up my Master Chan for appointment as he was away last week to Bangkok. We had our usual blessing for luck, health and business. He was busy that morning as already got 2 people wan to do tattoo. So after a small chat, we leave and head to Hatyai.

Check in hotel and have a shower. Head off for lunch and shopping. Brought some shirts and pants and condoms too…, hahaha.

Later in the evening, we when for a massage at Sakura Massage. 3 ladies from Issan massage us. We got to learn a few Issan words from them. Overall was a good massage, body feel lighter. Then we head off to Lee Garden areas for a shark fin soup dinner. Wow, the shark fin price increases a lot …, but still affordable la.

After that jalan jalan a bit, buy some small items then head back to hotel. Chit chat and later sleep la.., tired due to too many jalan jalan and driving. Also wan to stay fresh for our puying tomorrow…, hahaha

9 Dec
After eat timsun, we head back to Danok. All our puying waiting for us liao …, already call us as early as 730am, cant tahan liao … hahaha.

Bro exia00 book his regular puying. Bro Yamaha found one very soon too. Me as usual lor, got to pick up my regular puying lor (the one from Krabi). Then all check into hotel.

After check in and all bros got their 1st round of war done, we all when to karaoke. We had a fun and enjoying time there as we got the whole karaoke hall by ourselves. Later we when to Goodview to have our dinner … another fun and laugher session. We are lucky as all our puying get along very well.

Later the night, we play cards in my room while hugging our puying … so syiok la. We all head back to own room around 12pm.

10 Dec
Wake up at about 10am for breakfast. Then lepak in bro exia00 room until 12pm …, playing around with our puying again. Then cant tahan la…, call the receptionist and ask for 2 hours extend on check out. When back to own room again for a last session before we head back to Penang, KL and Singapore.

Overall it was a very budget, fun and relaxing trip. I think I need to do more of such trips soon as I need to control my budget spending next year for my new house .. hahaha

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 12-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: my FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
Just back from a 3d 2n Hatyai/Danok trips with bro exia00 and bro Yamaha. Very relaxing and fun. Non alcohol and pubs nonsense. It is just purely a shopping, sight seeing, massage, eating, temple praying, karaoke and enjoying the company of our puyings.
Nice fr.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going up this xmas holiday???
Old 12-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

holymann!!

yes my middle number is 08...

Border pass!!!....how u go around making the bordor pass,may i know??
Can make it KL or i need to make it in Perak?

I love the thingy...say No record...hehehe

what is the expiry date for border pass anyway?

Quote:
bro if the middle number of your ic is 08. You can make border pass already. Got border pass is more easier, no record on both side. Furthermore you can apply as many border pass you want before it expire. Keke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1