The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-12-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Nataree n Som's Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldof.hilter View Post

Regardless how rundown their rooms are, Nataree is still my first choice....
Had three sessions at Nataree last week, and I can understand why Nataree is one of the top choices. The number of girls available for choosing at anytime of the day is astounding! Usually at 2-3pm, the number of girls at other MPs would be less than 10, but Nataree had prob 30 or more. On fri evening, there was so many ladies most were standing...easily ard 100 to choose from, and many are lookers.

Seems like Nataree has also renovated their rooms, but only minor touch ups like new floor tiles and wall papers. More importantly, no bugs to be seen. Very similar to Hotel 81 kind of standard, of course with big bath tub

Girls wise definitely value-for-money, with most priced at 2600baht. Most of the other MPs had reasonably good lookers only starting at 3k and up. Now the only cons is the service standard at Nataree. Maybe I was unlucky, but all my girl's service was not on par with other MPs I been to. No bbbj during bath, bj only on bed, session felt rushed, and even though only 1hr used, she didn't bother to give massage and pushing me to leave. Not sure if other bros got similar treatment too.

Just sharing my experience...hopo to hear more frs here. Seems like most ask for info but few contributr nowadays...
Old 03-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Had three sessions at Nataree last week, and I can understand why Nataree is one of the top choices. The number of girls available for choosing at anytime of the day is astounding! Usually at 2-3pm, the number of girls at other MPs would be less than 10, but Nataree had prob 30 or more. On fri evening, there was so many ladies most were standing...easily ard 100 to choose from, and many are lookers.

Seems like Nataree has also renovated their rooms, but only minor touch ups like new floor tiles and wall papers. More importantly, no bugs to be seen. Very similar to Hotel 81 kind of standard, of course with big bath tub

Girls wise definitely value-for-money, with most priced at 2600baht. Most of the other MPs had reasonably good lookers only starting at 3k and up. Now the only cons is the service standard at Nataree. Maybe I was unlucky, but all my girl's service was not on par with other MPs I been to. No bbbj during bath, bj only on bed, session felt rushed, and even though only 1hr used, she didn't bother to give massage and pushing me to leave. Not sure if other bros got similar treatment too.

Just sharing my experience...hopo to hear more frs here. Seems like most ask for info but few contributr nowadays...
bro if u want really good service, go to mitu. i tried once there, and it was really good. soapy massage, slide up and down and of coz...the price is different! LOL. i just tried for the novelty factor only coz never try b4 mah

i think they cater to mostly japanese and most of them speak in a jap manner sort of way.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post

Or, try Addict if you want massage and BBBJ on top of FJ. People go to Nat for the SYT's, not for massages. 100 girls is a stretch. At most 50-60.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Or, try Addict if you want massage and BBBJ on top of FJ. People go to Nat for the SYT's, not for massages. 100 girls is a stretch. At most 50-60.
On a normal day, 50-60 girls would be about right. On that Fri evening about 5+pm, it was literally full house until the girls spilled over to the other side of the main door. Girls even had to stand in front of the glass window. There were about 15 of the 4-5k girls alone....first time I was overwhelmed by the sheer numbers...

I'm not a massage person , so I usually don't go soi 26/33. Have to admit Mitu service is pretty good, but not cheap though, and the ang pai girls are hard to book.

When I judge service of Nataree girls, I am only comparing to my previous experiences with other soapy nearby. I recall BBBJ as a norm rather than exception, and even if finish the first shot early, the girl would either provide piano massage or cuddle in bed until closer to the 1hr 30min mark. Nataree girls seem to have tendency to rush through the service and get out of the room. Like I mentioned, perhaps I was unlucky with my choice of girls. Hope other guys can share their experiences, if any.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
well_done is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwell_done is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Gotch question. Everything in Bkk must end in fj ah? I just want a decent massage and hj where can get ah? Paiseh I am obviously a newbie
Old 04-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Will be going to BKK next week. Any good recommendation for JG/HJ where it's also unisex. PM me. Thks
Old 04-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just some words of caution to those bros staying in hotel around Ratchada area,
please be aware of the temptations to try FL using wechat discovery.
Most of them are LB..
One of them is using this profile name "thaigirl"
profile pictures is fake
this one quoting 2.5k bht for 4hrs.

if you really want to take a chance, please by all means don't ask them to go to your room. Ask to meet outside hotel or lobby.

Just some infos to share.

cheers bro.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi,

Any bro reached bangkok by Don Mueang Airport before?

Is it difficult to get a taxi there?
Old 04-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
az234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Hi,

not difficult to get a taxi...but the queues can be quite long with relatively long waiting times
Old 04-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
Just some words of caution to those bros staying in hotel around Ratchada area,
please be aware of the temptations to try FL using wechat discovery.
Most of them are LB..
One of them is using this profile name "thaigirl"
profile pictures is fake
this one quoting 2.5k bht for 4hrs.

if you really want to take a chance, please by all means don't ask them to go to your room. Ask to meet outside hotel or lobby.
555 now this WeChat ladyboy FL problem happens everywhere from Phuket to Bangkok.
Lately so many complaints.

Like I said many times before in Thailand it is easier to find a fuck shop than a police station.
Don't be lazy lah just go out and "hunt" physically to avoid cock ups (pun intended).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post

If cannot find taxi at Don Mueang Ariport can book naemlo's Rolls Royce VIP transfer.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by az234 View Post
not difficult to get a taxi...but the queues can be quite long with relatively long waiting times
There is a bus service from dmg to city. Bts and mrt at chatuchat market. Very cheap and frequent. Air conditioned some more.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

bros, which gogo bars at cowboy and nana are not ladyboy bars?
Old 05-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
bros, which gogo bars at cowboy and nana are not ladyboy bars?
Easy to differentiate!

As long as no girls outside the bars groping your groin when you pass by then you're safe to go in!
Old 05-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Shuangfei @ Thonglor 2

Thonglor 2 has come back on my radar. Did a shuangfei on my last visit there with a youngish ML called "Nud" and "M". Nud is quite young and only 3 mths on the job compared to M who is a TL2 stalwart. I was into Nud and she obviously knew it and reciprocated. Her youngish looks, braces and tight body were to my liking. M more mature but quite pretty. A lusty oily affair followed with loads of oil and B2B massage from 2 naked ladies. Was capped and Nud road me reverse cow girl like a pro. Seeing that young tight body from behind was just too much for a old bloke like me and I unloaded in double quick time. Next up, M wanted me to fuck her missionary but I was too turned on by Nud and asked her if I could fuck her doggy style. The effects of those little beige pills were taking a toll on me now and that strange feeling of a rock solid hard on but devoid of the urge to cum was manifest. So I pumped with all my might and thankfully managed to blow my load. All in all a good experience for me at TL2. Revisiting this place was somewhat nostalgic for me. 2 days later I went to look for nud again but she had left for the day unfortunately. Damages 1.5k/gal.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Anyone been to this new disco called Odyssey? Is it under the same group as ONYX?
Care to share some information and field report on this new place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1