The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Here u go,

Tourist Police 1155
555 comic relief!
Old 22-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here u go,

Tourist Police 1155
I thought you will put katoey mobile numbers !!!.
Old 23-11-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mauldid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://xhamster.com/movies/5114466/vip_party_thai.html

This is one lucky guy. We need to find this place! 555
Old 23-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Revisited the Pimp last night with a couple of bros here. There will be concert tonight and festival Loy krathong this week. Very few girls were for selection last night as many took their off day yesterday as they can't off on the other days as well as the following weekend. But in all, had great fun hanging out. Any bros in town this week?
Old 24-11-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 19
virileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud of

Anyone going G club end Dec?
Old 24-11-2015, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by virileblood View Post
Anyone going G club end Dec?
How r u bro? Been almost a year ............ Juz replied your PM...........me not a fan of G club but I am sure there r many others interested in it........... SK bars, soapies n clubs I onzzz u ............ i will b in BKK end dec.........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 24-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
How r u bro? Been almost a year ............ Juz replied your PM...........me not a fan of G club but I am sure there r many others interested in it........... SK bars, soapies n clubs I onzzz u ............ i will b in BKK end dec.........
Wah bro u fan of soapies n club next time can ask u recommend le
Old 24-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
The rates for my hits varies as I've been fishing quite a few times for a few yrs. Ranges frm 3K to 5K (i'm mostly a LT kinda guy), depending on the gals' quality. These days, the rates r juz shooting up the roof, irregardless of the quality of the gals. Used to be able to get gals to go LT wif me for 3.5 - 4K, but nowadays, that's really a huge huge challenges! N dun be happy even if the gals agreed to go back LT wif u, cos they might juz find some F**king lame Ass excuse to go back after the 1st shot or within 3hrs time. Then they'll promised u that they'll go LT wif u the nxt day for like 3K (or even FREE!) Well, it's really up to u to believe them or not.

To be honest, I aspired to a hunter in the past when I 1st came to the Bkk scene. But I immediately met my 1st obstacle, in language barriers back then. Most Thai chix r not very communicable in English. Unless u're very well-off or suave like Takeshi Kanishiro or can dance like Channing Tatum (which I'm definitely not) , if u can't even converse properly in the other party's language, then it'll all boils down to luck & chemistry alrdy. N unless the whole club is filled wif ugly blokes, u'll probably hav a 50/50 chance of scoring. N if u're looking for gals who r very communicable in English, chances r that they're most likelyThai SPGers, or that they might alrdy hav a Jap/Korean/Sings BF overseas. I happened to kanna 1 or 2 of the 2nd category. Managed to score wif 1 of the 2, the other is really juz a tease. After that, it hits me that it's a common thing wif Thai gals these days, "Diversifying their interest all over the field".

The other issue is Time. Some gals need to build up chemistry b4 u cld score wif them. Either they're trying to play hard to get or they do wanna be stigmatized as an easy "One Night Stander". Facing all these issues, I gave up on my aspiration & juz be a normal cheongster. But having said all that, I do not wanna stereotype any ppl frm any nationalities. I believe there r always nice ppl all arnd, depends on u can seek them out. N 1 last thing, pls do not hav this impression that I'm some sort of skilled womanizers or hunter, cos I'm really juz a normal, horny, pussy-chasing cheongster like many of u. Juz my 1 cent humble opinion, pls feel free to share ur pointers or experiences wif the rest if us, beginner Cheongsters out there. Cheers~
Honest detailed humble posted. t thumbs up for me. Same issues with me. No movie star looks. Little dancing skills. Thai proficiency non existent. Very little time in bkk W ever I'm there so where got time to date evils and build relationship. Punting is the simplest for me.
I'm also Lt kind of guy. But last trip most if not all the girls I liked only do St. And danger with Lt is if no chemistry with girl then it's gonna be long night. Once I managed to score the only Lt I did with a very cute chick but she totally cold and manage to do 1shot only. So ymmv
Old 24-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 comic relief!
I am helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
I thought you will put katoey mobile numbers !!!.
I am not that bad....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enju View Post
if you interested and wanna know more the details of us please contact me....
So u are running your pimp business and marketing it here?
Old 24-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So u are running your pimp business and marketing it here?
555 he like that also can?!

Old 25-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 he like that also can?!
Quote:
..running your pimp business and marketing it here?
Sometimes, it's the one that got away. Adds to fun here
Old 25-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mukuwaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,i am actually going to bkk on 31stdec. not sure where should i go for some fun. recommendations ?
Old 25-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

In SAF we are taught, the sergeant will shout any one... Then we have to reply ME, ME, ME...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Revisited the Pimp last night with a couple of bros here. There will be concert tonight and festival Loy krathong this week. Very few girls were for selection last night as many took their off day yesterday as they can't off on the other days as well as the following weekend. But in all, had great fun hanging out. Any bros in town this week?
Tai Kor, will treat this to me...

Quote:
Here u go,

Tourist Police 1155

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sometimes, it's the one that got away. Adds to fun here
Yes good comic relief also!
Old 26-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

Any HJ massage near siam area?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1