The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Was outstation at BKK last week, only have a few night free for night activity.

Visited many different agogo in papong, nana and silom area.

Tao pao one of the ladies back in one of the agogo with the barfine or 600 baht and paid her 4500 baht.

Overall, good experience and better than the last trip that i went.

Explore hwa kwang area too, very happening in the night.

Next outstation will request to stay around there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-07-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Frankly, I am very neutral on this but I am sick of all these nonsense. This might be the 1st time in BKK thread history, both parties trying to piss each over n over again n over months.....

I have to admit both of u are entitled to any shit u want in the thread but if u ignore his posting then shit will not be back. If u ignore him, he will feel alone, bored and meaningless to talk to himself.

U guys keep commenting on his posting, he will reply back n u will reply back and these will go on over n over n over again. SG way of putting in words are "u shoot me, I shoot u back, LPPL."

Just ignore him or if can't forget him, then head towards Sam's dedicated thread for both of u guys. In that thread u guys can continue with the game of shooting each other or one another.

Lets have peace in this thread. We continue with TCSS, BKK cheong stuffs rather than pissing one another.

Lets have a vote who in this thread enjoys all these shits?
Couldn't agreed more....let there be peace again.
Old 20-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Frankly, I am very neutral on this but I am sick of all these nonsense. This might be the 1st time in BKK thread history, both parties trying to piss each over n over again n over months.....
Lets have peace in this thread. We continue with TCSS, BKK cheong stuffs rather than pissing one another.

Lets have a vote who in this thread enjoys all these shits?
Steady pom pee pee la!!!, the new mediator of SBF la...
Old 20-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Couldn't agreed more....let there be peace again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Steady pom pee pee la!!!, the new mediator of SBF la...
Thanks for the support... Lets continue with our TCSS and sharing of BKK info.

Anyway just for your info on BKK weather... for past few days, the rain god trying to play play with Thais. Wanted to rain but dun rain n fortunately yesterday it started to rain heavy. Today weather back to want to rain but dun rain weather.... dark dark sky but dunno what is holding the rain. It is like my shit... stomach pain, went to toilet but couldn't shit, si beh pek sek.
Old 20-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Explore hwa kwang area too, very happening in the night.
Next outstation will request to stay around there.
I myself prefer huai khwang area and being staying here for years eversince.
Old 20-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Beside famous for the MPs and kapoos huay kwang also famous for it's talad. (Market)

You can see many girls and half girls during night time and after 2am, they will flock to have their late supper there. If you prefer something better can go to Huay Kwang terrace to play pool, continue to drink beer and eat some food too.
Better than staying in town area and easy to travel by mrt.
Old 20-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the support... Lets continue with our TCSS and sharing of BKK info.

Anyway just for your info on BKK weather... for past few days, the rain god trying to play play with Thais. Wanted to rain but dun rain n fortunately yesterday it started to rain heavy. Today weather back to want to rain but dun rain weather.... dark dark sky but dunno what is holding the rain. It is like my shit... stomach pain, went to toilet but couldn't shit, si beh pek sek.
To solve the water problem, just get all the thai to piss at the river, canal and or dam. Just kidding.
Old 20-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ho seh bo every birdie!!!! very long never come bkk thread look see look see liao. next month going to find my partner but first night stay hotel go out side jiak first!!!
Old 20-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Chase Mad Dog Out Of Our Home

Quote:

I have to admit both of u are entitled to any shit u want in the thread but if u ignore his posting then shit will not be back. If u ignore him, he will feel alone, bored and meaningless to talk to himself.

U guys keep commenting on his posting, he will reply back n u will reply back and these will go on over n over n over again. SG way of putting in words are "u shoot me, I shoot u back, LPPL."

Just ignore him or if can't forget him, then head towards Sam's dedicated thread for both of u guys. In that thread u guys can continue with the game of shooting each other or one another.
Dear naemlo firstly I am also sick of all these nonsense.
This Thai folder was started with a clean slate.
All was peaceful and this idiot SEAJ come and antagonise me again with a post that has since being moved to sub forum.
I chose to ignore.

SEAJ cannot stand the peace here and he is the one who started the shit again.
This Thai folder is like a cyber home for all Thai lovers.
Naturally all want their homes to be tidy and peaceful.
If one day a mad dog dashed into your home and shit.
We just keep quiet and let him be?
Of course will shout at the dog and whack the dog to fuck off.
Bro 88088 just happens to be one of those guys who dare to put this dog in his place.
So is that wrong?

So if some crazy Thai guy ram his car at your BMW because he saw Nong Ploy in your car and red eye you'll choose to ignore also or at least say something?

Anyway I encourage all bros to post more humsup stories and info.
Cheers!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 20-07-2015 at 03:53 PM.
Old 20-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Better than staying in town area and easy to travel by mrt.
Yup agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
next month going to find my partner but first night stay hotel go out side jiak first!!!
Find she or shemale partner?
This is Thai section so must say properly you know?

555!
Old 20-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yup agree!

Find she or shemale partner?
This is Thai section so must say properly you know?

555!
she/female partner haha. but must jiak other first.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
she/female partner haha. but must jiak other first.
555 again must say properly lah.
Go tao jiak she or shemale?
Old 20-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
555 again must say properly lah.
Go tao jiak she or shemale?
lol. i only go for she/female!!!!!!!
Old 20-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chase Mad Dog Out Of Our Home

Quote:
I chose to ignore.

So is that wrong?
U have hit the right spot, "ignore".

It is absolutely nothing wrong of samsters arguing in the thread. I also do this due to different views and others but for the mentioned argument, it is endless arguing and provoking. If u guys want to argue, bring it to the thread which Sam's purposely created else no matters what shit just ignore. Lets have peace in this thread.

Anyway if u notice, some of the samsters will use the dedicated thread to humtum him instead of here.
Old 20-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Those traveling via old airport.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...-at-don-mueang

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1