The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Even SK gers getting more ex.
Tis is damn right........ The prettier ones n ang pais r going at 2200-2500bht ST at some bars..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 18-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Very very very very very difficult, almost none to get ger from Nana or Cowboy for 1.5k ST. They rather stay in bar. Just set your expectation right and prepare enough money when u are in AGG then u will enjoy more. Even SK gers getting more ex.

The so called market rates now in BKK for cowboy and nana are 2-2.5k ST and 4-5k LT. Some greedy ger or she meets a carrot man, she will ask for 2.5 or 3k for ST. 5-7k for LT.
True bro! Well! I guess times as really change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
if chio i dont mind paying... the problem is not chio also dare to open lion mouth...
where are all the chio ones?
FUCKING AGREE!
hahahaha
Old 18-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Is this normal?
That's my tactic larh! haha
if got then im lucky
if not then just walk off

Just try ur best to project a friendly and funny impression, most likely they will be comfortable & follow you ! ^^

Good luck mate!
Old 19-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 22
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Best valued HJ package starts at 580THB in Huai Khwang.
Decent massage with a happy ending

bro can share more details on this?
Old 19-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
As chio as nong ploy? Where is Soi Holland? Which bts?
got new soi and bts! soi holland 1, bts holland. opened by bro namelo, part of his ongoing hold hand service hehehe:
Old 19-07-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

tried a kapoo massage ysterday at suk soi 16, celebrity spa somewhere in middle of soi, not tough to find.
personally, its a naked body massage with HJ.
no rush . gal quality is nice.

visited Oynx, really lots of hot fair skin models here .

Mixx is good after 3am . lots of ladies flock here (but more of the dark skin type).
the hottest gals here are the russian chicks IMHO. i suspect they were hired by the clubs to make it more happening.
Old 19-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
SG taste a bit weird... difficult to say where all chio gers. U might want to try soi holland.
waiting for u to bring me to soi holland leh...
next month... onz boh? ... 555
Old 19-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post

visited Oynx, really lots of hot fair skin models here .
alot of WLs at Onyx... but my "Intel" told me, most are there for fun... not fishing for customers...
Old 19-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
alot of WLs at Onyx... but my "Intel" told me, most are there for fun... not fishing for customers...
Concur .
lots of thai guy here... so they can get quite protective of their own women...

Visited pimp too...
lots of ladies...
Nice..but the price is also nice...
and ya..they drink whiskey like water..salute them man
Old 19-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
THB1500 ST is impossible these days unless is dino!
If the guy looks like David Beckham maybe still possible.
Now no more 1.5K rates in BKK..... the market rate for ST now is 2.5K everywhere from SK to NEP to Cowboy to Patpong to Thermae and even the FLs at those cheap AngMoh playgrounds like Beergarden & Queens Plaza are asking 2.5K. You may be able to find cheaper rates at Lumpini Park or Hualuampong but mostly old hags and their prices have also doubled from 1K to 2K now.

Those massage joints along Soi 11 to Soi 15...... where they use to have 1 hr oil massage for 500b with HJ included for a tip ( any amount) or FJ thrown in for additional 1K...... now your 500b oil massage comes without any specials..... you need to pay 300-500b for HJ or top up 2K if you want to FJ the masseuse.

It seems like a hidden hand has standardized the pricing system for P4P all across the various outlets in BKK.
Old 19-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Now no more 1.5K rates in BKK..... the market rate for ST now is 2.5K everywhere from SK to NEP to Cowboy to Patpong to Thermae and even the FLs at those cheap AngMoh playgrounds like Beergarden & Queens Plaza are asking 2.5K. You may be able to find cheaper rates at Lumpini Park or Hualuampong but mostly old hags and their prices have also doubled from 1K to 2K now.

Those massage joints along Soi 11 to Soi 15...... where they use to have 1 hr oil massage for 500b with HJ included for a tip ( any amount) or FJ thrown in for additional 1K...... now your 500b oil massage comes without any specials..... you need to pay 300-500b for HJ or top up 2K if you want to FJ the masseuse.

It seems like a hidden hand has standardized the pricing system for P4P all across the various outlets in BKK.
I've been late posting this but I have a place where you can good masssage with special for a relatively cheaper price then what we find at suk soi. massage for an hour is 300 for oil and specials starts from 500thb. i feel that the girls there are not bad as they are really friendly and they dont try to fleece us. One even can speak relatively good english for bros who cant comms in thai as she used to work in brunei for two years before coming back to krung thep. the place is at on nut, just opposite BIG C.

if you are standing on the same side as BIG C, the joint is opposite the road to your left. there a four girls there. bros who are around there can give it a try. can look for POM too.

cheers.
Old 20-07-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Hoseh the idiot SEAJ IS BACK TO STIR SHIT! Was peaceful from last week till now.
Frankly, I am very neutral on this but I am sick of all these nonsense. This might be the 1st time in BKK thread history, both parties trying to piss each over n over again n over months.....

I have to admit both of u are entitled to any shit u want in the thread but if u ignore his posting then shit will not be back. If u ignore him, he will feel alone, bored and meaningless to talk to himself.

U guys keep commenting on his posting, he will reply back n u will reply back and these will go on over n over n over again. SG way of putting in words are "u shoot me, I shoot u back, LPPL."

Just ignore him or if can't forget him, then head towards Sam's dedicated thread for both of u guys. In that thread u guys can continue with the game of shooting each other or one another.

Lets have peace in this thread. We continue with TCSS, BKK cheong stuffs rather than pissing one another.

Lets have a vote who in this thread enjoys all these shits?
Old 20-07-2015, 03:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jl8822 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at nana plaza for the past 3 days.

kept going back to angelwitch nana plaza to get this chio fair looking girl from this bar to go LT with me.

kept kana reject say dont do LT. dunno my face problem or she really that dont do LT.

she looks damn chio, very fair, with really nice body. her name is OM if not mistaken, number 58.

anybody brought her back for LT before?
Old 20-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl8822 View Post
was at nana plaza for the past 3 days.

kept going back to angelwitch nana plaza to get this chio fair looking girl from this bar to go LT with me.

kept kana reject say dont do LT. dunno my face problem or she really that dont do LT.

she looks damn chio, very fair, with really nice body. her name is OM if not mistaken, number 58.

anybody brought her back for LT before?
It happened to me before on many years ago at nana too... 1st time saw her then tio diao... Tried to barfine her and ask her out on few month for many time, but everytime tio reject... After 1 time saw her perform naked dance, then sian liao.... No more interested in her.... That's thousands of agg girl, coyote, fl at bkk... It's always got better one... Happy bonking!
Old 20-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
After 1 time saw her perform naked dance, then sian liao.... No more interested in her....
Why she danced naked and u sian?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1