The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Indeed it is the reality.

Other than Jason and Crystal, I do have other friends who got married for a HDB, sold it after MOP for profit. One such couple is surprisingly on their third HDB already. Sometimes I really wonder why it is so easy for them, when it took me forever to actually get a queue number to ballot.
Haha, they must be veteran HDB BTO buyer liao. Know all the loopholes or methods to enhance their chance.
The even more strange part is, to live under one roof as though they are house mates. May even bring in their bf/gf home for a romp.
I know of one lady who's in such situation. Her husband and her stay in separate room, can't even quite see eye to eye. Yet for the sake of lodging, just refuse to divorce.
Old 28-07-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, they must be veteran HDB BTO buyer liao. Know all the loopholes or methods to enhance their chance.
The even more strange part is, to live under one roof as though they are house mates. May even bring in their bf/gf home for a romp.
I know of one lady who's in such situation. Her husband and her stay in separate room, can't even quite see eye to eye. Yet for the sake of lodging, just refuse to divorce.
Ya man. Each is an upgrade somemore. Currently I think it's a 5A flat. Renting out rooms for extra cash.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 30-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya man. Each is an upgrade somemore. Currently I think it's a 5A flat. Renting out rooms for extra cash.
Never in SBF history got a story like that hahaha.
Old 30-07-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Never in SBF history got a story like that hahaha.
You mean a story about upgrading BTO and renting it out? Sounds very boring. Unless the landlord is banging his tenants.

Old 30-07-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
You mean a story about upgrading BTO and renting it out? Sounds very boring. Unless the landlord is banging his tenants.
Hahaha you know what I mean.

Decade long story, with other bros involved in the story. Sensual yet, very realistic and lots of twists and turns.

Best part for me is the plot, not even the sex. Multi characters, each distinctive and has a mysterious past.
Old 30-07-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Hahaha you know what I mean.

Decade long story, with other bros involved in the story. Sensual yet, very realistic and lots of twists and turns.

Best part for me is the plot, not even the sex. Multi characters, each distinctive and has a mysterious past.
The other bro would rather not get involved actually. And thankfully, Shirlyn has not really texted me recently. Must be that new guy keeping her busy.

Looking forward to more updates since the weekend is here.

Old 30-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The other bro would rather not get involved actually. And thankfully, Shirlyn has not really texted me recently. Must be that new guy keeping her busy.

Looking forward to more updates since the weekend is here.
Bro, unless the lady is very desperate or she does not have many choices, else, when you give her a cold shoulder a few times, she will get the hint and move on. There again, there are of course the strong headed ones who don't believe there's no dick they can't conquer, the colder the shoulder you give, the more they come on.
Old 30-07-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, unless the lady is very desperate or she does not have many choices, else, when you give her a cold shoulder a few times, she will get the hint and move on. There again, there are of course the strong headed ones who don't believe there's no dick they can't conquer, the colder the shoulder you give, the more they come on.
I guess she got the hint then. Some dicks are not meant for conquering.

Old 31-07-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I guess she got the hint then. Some dicks are not meant for conquering.
Haha, not so much about that. Just that some dicks are more picky than the others. While the other dicks will go in any hole that comes their way.
Only when your been through, done that will you know what you want or don't want.
Old 31-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, not so much about that. Just that some dicks are more picky than the others. While the other dicks will go in any hole that comes their way.
Only when your been through, done that will you know what you want or don't want.
Hahaha. Well said bro.

But I digress, it is not really about being picky.

Years ago, as long as there is some sort of connection of attraction, I pretty much would not mind the attention or the exercise.

Now it is different.

Old 01-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. Well said bro.

But I digress, it is not really about being picky.

Years ago, as long as there is some sort of connection of attraction, I pretty much would not mind the attention or the exercise.

Now it is different.
Bro, while I do not know your reason for that 360° change, I can understand and respect that choice of yours of wanting to do that.
It's the same analogy of a friend of mine who used to drink almost every night, be it pub, ktv, coffee shop... One day when became religious, he stopped going all these places instantly. We are still friends, just that I will ask him to go any of these places to drink.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

My secondment ended on the last Friday of the month and surprisingly, some of the senior staff at the clinic I was stationed at most of the time bought me dinner.

Five of us went to have dinner and drinks at Harry's in Tai Seng.

I didn't really drink as I had to drive, and I was pretty amazed at the amount they drank. Thankfully we all did not have to work on Saturday.

It was nearing midnight when I reached home and I found Jasmine waiting for me.

J: Did you have fun?

Me: It's just dinner and drinks.

J: Well, who knows what might have happened.

Me: They're all married, some with kids. I'm not that kind of guy. Come on.

J: I'm married and we slept together. Multiple times. Haha. Anyway just teasing.

Me: I'm glad it's over. That was the most draining period of my working life. So far.

J: Oh? Was it that bad?

Me: Yeah. Frontline customer service is definitely not for me.

As I was curious about what supposedly happened the week before, I decided to dig for information about Shirlyn's new FB.

Me: So did you hear anything?

J: About?

Me: Whatever happened last week?

J: Oh. That.

Me: What about it?

J: Well, Nat was expecting you to go over tonight.

Me: Huh. Why?

J: Why not? Her regular Friday fucks.

Me: Right. What about her old FB?

J: Oh that guy…

Me: Shirlyn took him all for herself?

J: Now that's actually a funny story.

Me: It is?

J: Well according to Nat, they had dinner, then they went their separate ways. But he and Nat did go to a hotel together for old times sake.

Me: Ah.

J: Shirlyn wasn't really impressed with his character. Or something he said over dinner. Not really sure about that.

Me: Oh.

J: Nat has no idea who Shirlyn met after dinner. But it definitely wasn't her guy.

Me: That's interesting.

J: Shirlyn won't say anything.

Me: I thought there's no secrets among you girls.

J: This time is kind of different.

Me: Right.

J: But she did say she won't be bothering you anymore. You deserve to be with me only, without distractions.

Me: Looks like she finally found a guy she's happy with?

J: I think so. She was practically glowing all week.

Me: That put EoS back on the suspect list. Haha.

J: I think so too. But I didn't probe further. If she wanted to tell us, I'm sure she would have.

Me: Yeah. I guess that's right.

J: So… are you ok with seeing Nat on Friday nights again?

Me: I'd rather be with you, without distractions.

J: That's so sweet.

She leaned over to kiss me, and I kissed her back.

That simple kiss soon turned into a full-blown makeout session, with Jasmine practically ripping my clothes off, and jumping onto my dick, riding away on the sofa. She came pretty fast this time, as if she had been deprived of sex for awhile. She got off and lay on the sofa, inviting me in. I fucked her hard and fast, as if trying to wear myself out so I wouldn't have to meet Nat later on.

The intensity seemed to surprise Jasmine as I felt her contractions below, the living room filling up with her soft moans.

I pulled out and came on her body.

J: Don't stop! Put it back in!

I was rapidly deflating so she took me into her mouth to reestablish my erection. My sticky cum flowed down her belly and landed on the sofa as she leaned forward to suck me. Thanks goodness it was leather.

Satisfied with my hardness, she lay back again and I entered, going slowly this time, intent on pleasuring her slowly. It didn't really work as I was still pretty sensitive, and she was still contracting like crazy. I couldn't recall a previous time when she was so turned on by me. I came quickly again, shooting on her body again as she lay back and wanked me slowly, teasing out every last bit of cum.

I collapsed onto her, the sticky cum on smearing onto our sticky bodies, as I kissed her again.

J: Oh Mark, I really enjoy having sex with you.

Me: I do too.

J: Let's go shower.

We unwrapped ourselves from the sticky embrace and headed to the bathroom.

Perhaps I should have reiterated my point that I really wanted her and her only, but I guess I'd leave that up to her. As long as she was happy, I'd be happy.

We fell asleep in each other's arms soon after showering.

The next morning, we ventured out to look for carrot cake for breakfast and ended up at a coffeeshop nearby, bumping into Darren, Nat and their kids. Obviously we sat at different tables, but I kept getting the feeling of Nat glancing over and staring daggers at me. Did Jasmine tell her something last night that made her act this way? Or was I just imagining things?

After breakfast we headed back home and spend the day chilling on the sofa and watching Netflix, with the occasional Ben & Jerry's thrown in. I suppose I could be really happy just living like this.

But she had yet to finalize her divorce, and I assumed that Nat probably still wanted me to satisfy her sexual needs every now and then. I really didn't want to end up with Jasmine but be just like Darren and Nat, as Crystal put it, a fucked-up couple. Perhaps she didn't understand or accept his lifestyle. Perhaps she and Jason really just got married for companionship and never really considered the need for intimacy. Perhaps she really wasn't into sex, or never really experienced good sex with anyone. But Jason's account of his relationship with his wife gave me new perspective of the situation.

I spent some time reading through EoS story to see if anything was mentioned about Jason and Crystal but couldn't find anything notable.

Maybe if I really wanted to get into this kind of relationship with Jasmine for the long run, I might need to speak more in depth with couples like that, about how they manage the relationship and any potential pitfalls.

The best person's to speak to would probably be Darren and Nat so I guess I would seek them out one day.

However, I still had one more option which on hindsight may not be the best person to look for as it all began from her.

But I still dropped Ann a text to see if she was free to meet.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

wow...calling the 1st girl in the story which you started...this story is worth the read..
Old 01-08-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where is Ann?
Old 01-08-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Rubberneck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1