The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
No need to go all the way to Manila. I booked my package from a travel agent in Lucky Plaza.
It is illegal for the hotels to promote gambling, so that is why they use junket operators to bring in the customers.

For those who like to gamble, you may wish to know that gathering a few friends and playing cards or mahjong inside your hotel room is also against the law. There have been some who were arrested for doing exactly these type of activities.
Old 29-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Since you all like so much...... I give you another one

But please dun go looking for this one.....CONFIRMED UNDERAGE !! ....... so I wun be telling which bar she works in.

Please leave the underage alone ! There are more than enough pussies for you without having to resort to the kids.
Old 29-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It is illegal for the hotels to promote gambling, so that is why they use junket operators to bring in the customers.
No wonder the agent kept pushing me to take the package deal.
Old 29-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Please leave the underage alone ! There are more than enough pussies for you without having to resort to the kids.
That is why I posted her pic...... so that you guys will leave her alone.
Underage sex is a no no no in AC.
Old 29-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To all seasoned cheongsters to AC:

There is a new hotel that opened on Fields Avenue approx 4 months ago, its just a few doors down from thr Royal Amsterdam and on the same side. It has a small pool with rooms on 2 or 3 levels forming a 'U' around the pool.

Can anyone recall the name of the hotel? Many thanks.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

But please dun go looking for this one.....CONFIRMED UNDERAGE !! ....... so I wun be telling which bar she works in.

O shit, thx for the info.
She from angel witch.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post

There is a new hotel that opened on Fields Avenue approx 4 months ago, its just a few doors down from thr Royal Amsterdam and on the same side. It has a small pool with rooms on 2 or 3 levels forming a 'U' around the pool.

Galaxy Hotel.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post

Bro,is Galaxy Hotel.Hotel
Old 29-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That's it. Wanted to book but couldnt recall the name.

Thanks Z and jackurass.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then again, if you are marked, a 40 year old girl can become a virgin in Philippines, or a real 30 year old girl can be subject to "dental verification" and the police can insist she is a minor .. as it happened during the MBC raid - even when the parents brought the birth certs of some of the waitresses, the cops stood by their dentist finding .. till some 'expenses' were cleared and all was back to happy days

Try and prove that wrong

And atleast one foreigner is still in the Philippines Jail for having slept with a 25 year old "MINOR" .. a minor who has not one but two kids .. and his property all has been forefeited ..
Old 29-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

still looking for hotel in the 1500peso range. somewhere near the action. anyone knows of any hotels with 2 bedroom suites?
anyways i have read on some other sites that raymond and santos streets have a lesser chance of runners than fields bg. any comments on that?
Old 29-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
still looking for hotel in the 1500peso range. somewhere near the action. anyone knows of any hotels with 2 bedroom suites?
anyways i have read on some other sites that raymond and santos streets have a lesser chance of runners than fields bg. any comments on that?
Raymond & santo street aka blow row.cheap beer,no pressure of LD my personal fav for early coffee & some 'work out' after breakfast.

One can opt to take the girl to the back room or back to own hotel 700-800p for 2-3 hour.LT 1200-1500 for standard 12 hour regardless of timing u barfine.if u wanna keep the girl after allow timing u got to pay again even if it's on the same day or even if she's off shift as most live in the stay-in of the bar.

Not a bad deal I got my fair share of performer from blow row in the odd bar hours.

Cim,multiple shot & aj are common negotiation girls are more appreciative & less jaded get down to business more directly.

At 1500p budget almost not possible to get 2 bedroom suite.check out field plaza suite next to lower fields Mac Donald but price is atas ran by abc group many 2 bedroom suite avaiable.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 29-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Then again, if you are marked, a 40 year old girl can become a virgin in Philippines, or a real 30 year old girl can be subject to "dental verification" and the police can insist she is a minor .. as it happened during the MBC raid - even when the parents brought the birth certs of some of the waitresses, the cops stood by their dentist finding .. till some 'expenses' were cleared and all was back to happy days

Try and prove that wrong

And atleast one foreigner is still in the Philippines Jail for having slept with a 25 year old "MINOR" .. a minor who has not one but two kids .. and his property all has been forefeited ..
In Buku land a mango can be insist that it's a watermelon & trike can be insisted that it's a mecedes benze with a simply'i dunn carree'..

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 29-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you Mr Mayor for your kind advises. I'm still considering whether to go alone as I don't wanna get into trouble. I'll try to ask a friend along if possible. I'm super tempted to just fly there. Hee hee
Old 29-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why is she allowed to work in the bar? I see a pass hanging on her skirt so I assume that is her permit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1